Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Transcript - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Transcript (1035 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Transcript by bammywon: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
Good evening nairalander

Please I need help concerning transferring of transcript from AAUE to wes. I went to the school website and I was redirected to site where I apply for the transcript which I did about a month ago up till now Wes haven’t gotten any documents

What should I do now
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Transcript by Vivickybliss: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
[Hi, please I just saw your post while thinking of how to go about mine. Was your transcript later sent to WES by the after paying online? I'm also a graduate from AAU.quote author=bammywon post=107963068]Good evening nairalander

Please I need help concerning transferring of transcript from AAUE to wes. I went to the school website and I was redirected to site where I apply for the transcript which I did about a month ago up till now Wes haven’t gotten any documents

What should I do now [/quote]
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Transcript by bammywon: 3:55pm On May 24, 2022
yes the school later sent the transcript but i will advice you to visit the school after you have made your payment for the transcript. when you get there you will be able to pay for DHL as they no longer use fedex and also try to pay for your verification online

Vivickybliss:
[Hi, please I just saw your post while thinking of how to go about mine. Was your transcript later sent to WES by the after paying online? I'm also a graduate from AAU.quote author=bammywon post=107963068]Good evening nairalander

What should I do now
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Transcript by Johnjide1(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2022
Good morning

Is it that school can't send transcript through mail?
And please how much is sending transcript through DHL?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma Transcript by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hello everyone

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Dax Alabo George-kelly FNIQS, Gifts Rivers State Students A Sienna Vehicle / How Do I Resolve This Issue With My Jamb Reg Number / Aisha Yesufu, Where Are You? UNN Students Chant As Peter Obi Shutdown ENUGU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.