Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

According To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / According To Islam (193 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Leke Adeboye Over 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam' Post / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / 16 Ways To Choose A Wife, According To The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

According To Islam by 2468iyajo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
It was clear to me. Be on your own depend on Allah. Obey the rules and regulation of the islam, mind your business, feed poors, help those are in need, don't add or reduce from what our beloved prophet told us to do, obey your parents forgive each others, have peace in your mind, get hand work, make things easy for others. You'll be the most happiest human being in the whole world. Trust me i live bY that
Re: According To Islam by binajiya(m): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
2468iyajo:
Is't good to help someone that is not a muslim with something to eat?
Yes yes yes. Its even good to feed animals talkless of human
Re: According To Islam by MightySparrow: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Feed kafirs with sword and guns.
I don't believe anything good is expected from Islam.

When Muslims meet they greet themselves:
As - salaam Al - alaikum.
Meaning: peace be unto you.

When they meet non - Muslims, they don't wish them peace!

Food from Muslims is dangerous especially, saraa.

(1) (Reply)

Short Prayer For Progress / Wise Ideas / 10 Amazing Stories Of "How We Became Christians!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.