Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Training Training Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Training Training Training (131 Views)

Training Training Training Learn How To Make Yoghurts And Juices For Free / Training! Training!! Training!!! / Training! Training! Training! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Training Training Training by iturujames: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
Are you a student? Awaiting service? You want to enhance your skill on your job?

Why not use this opportunity and join one of our training class and equip yourself ahead of time?

In this training
You get to learn how to create an Ecommerce website, Business Website, Law Website and any other kind of website of your choice

you also get 10 premium theme, free Pdf and ebook material on how to make money online, digital marketing and monetorization of your website and over 50 plugins for free after the training as our bonus package for you.

here are samples of website you can build after the training
www.bemalaw.com
www.ayodeleolatunjiandco.com
www.washbot.com.ng
www.ridahealthyproducts.com
and many more

The training will last for 7 days

Chat me on WhatsApp https:///+2348054335597 so I can add you to my group. Only interested persons

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trezor And Experter Account For Sale / How To Start Your Own Small Business / Different Clothing Materials Available From UAE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.