Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity (19965 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh / Angela Okorie Goes Bald (Photos) / 2face, Tonto Dikeh, Annie Idibia, Segun Arinze, Francis Duru, Angela Okorie: Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by emmnprince(m): 6:06am On Nov 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Factsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Unless he was not having sex with her during those days he trained her then he can get bitter. But if he had, then it's a win win thing.

Let me just fem my mouth and let her comment slide because ehn if I drop am as e dey hot, FiF weekend go just spoil!

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Dunga2345: 6:10am On Nov 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Mumu. You go old for there
She don old already man..She's almost 50yrs now..If you see hopeless quotes u can easily detect it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Ykc2(m): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Just like every naija guy is coach who will asked why Manchester city bought a player so every naija lady is a motivational speaker,they are the ones advising kim kadarshian how to make money while they them selves are living large by the grace of our senators or yahoo boys angry angry

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by HonestFriend: 6:22am On Nov 26, 2021
The number 1 group of people I don't take advice from are yeyebrities..

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by meneski(m): 6:24am On Nov 26, 2021
The future is scared grin grin grin
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Godoverevery: 6:25am On Nov 26, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
You talking about low integrity when they 'men' don't even have integrity.

I see no reason why a man would withdraw a girl from school. Carry her to tour the world just to gain the attention of the public.
Got her pregnant. Went to see her parent for introduction then dump the girl.

I can't see the logic behind this. It shows zero integrity.

Got her pregnantthis sentence is the most shallow/brainless in human existence when spoken.

So if he found out she has some characters he can't cope with isn't it better he walk out of the relationship than being abusive toward her.

Stop this victim mentality.....ladies dump guys too it is a two way street.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Zane2point4(m): 6:26am On Nov 26, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I see and treat Women as Kids
Because in reality Women are Adult Kids

That is why women get along and play with kids more often. Because birds of the same feathers flock together.

Lastly I don't take what a woman says Serious just the same way I don't take what a kid says serious.
Both of them don't know what they want.
Exactly 100%
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by nomenclature(m): 6:29am On Nov 26, 2021
What do you mean by "having sex with her" ,how about "having sex with him"? Why do you women only bring sex to the table even when you women enjoy the sex the most .
FutureIsFemale:
Factsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Unless he was not having sex with her during those days he trained her then he can get bitter. But if he had, then it's a win win thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Ladycewhy(f): 6:29am On Nov 26, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
[ I see and treat Women as Kids

That is why women get along and play with kids more often. Because birds of the same feathers flock together.

Lastly I don't take what a woman says Serious just the same way I don't take what a kid says serious.
Both of them don't know what they want. [/b]
Is the bolded supposed to be a jab at motherhood? undecided

Being a nuturer is now condescending to this generation ,wow, I never knew your mother took care of you in childhood because she had a brain similar to yours undecided.

Who raised you? undecided

People like you should have never been born,you should have been left wandering in the spirit world and all wombs shut to you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by anytexy: 6:30am On Nov 26, 2021
Integrity? What does she mean by the word. That is when I can contribute...
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Olavenza(m): 6:30am On Nov 26, 2021
drizslim:
Actress Angela Okorie has advised her fellow ladies against building up a man with low integrity.

According to her, it amounts to sharpening the knife that would be used to stab you.

She wrote on Instagram ;

”It’s a dangerous Thing to build up a man
Of low integrity!!
It’s Like Sharpening the Knife that will
Be used to Stab you ”

That's her opinion because of her myopic mindset.
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by nomenclature(m): 6:32am On Nov 26, 2021
I know you are talking about davido ,how about the fame and fortune davido gave her?who knows chioma before davido dated her? Abi who told you davido withdrew her from school?so because davido got her pregnant they must live together by fire by force even when there is irreconcilable differences? Why do women think from one perspective ?
FutureIsFemale:
You talking about low integrity when they 'men' don't even have integrity.

I see no reason why a man would withdraw a girl from school. Carry her to tour the world just to gain the attention of the public.
Got her pregnant. Went to see her parent for introduction then dump the girl.

I can't see the logic behind this. It shows zero integrity.
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by AutoChick4U(f): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2021
yanabasee2:
Na #legitqueen she been wan spell so oh.....

Women will never do anything for you without considering what they stand to gain.. Especially when they're not certain about your intentions towards them....

But poor girls out there wants a rich man to love them and shower them with money and change their poverty tag label....

But, what's in for the poor guys? Can we have rich girl do all of that for us and keep us away from their timeline?
Sir she's right. Even men get burned when they build up a lady of low integrity. It goes both ways bro. She didn't say women should not build up but to be careful to avoid stories which also holds strong for men as well.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Akalia(m): 6:43am On Nov 26, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Mumu. You go old for there
Lol, the thing pain you wella. Her fucking opinion though.
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by inumidun2010(m): 6:46am On Nov 26, 2021
Dem don BREAK HER HEART.... BREAKFAST don REACH HER
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Gstar33(m): 6:51am On Nov 26, 2021
She is actually talking rubbish
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Joezinho: 6:51am On Nov 26, 2021
Life nor send you or your foolish quotes.
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by KingofHearts(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2021
I always tell these young guys but they don’t listen..there’s a reason women and children are grouped together even by the military!

I am giving you 1point for your highly sensible content, points can be converted to a gift card or paid directly to your account.Please shoot me a mail!

We need to start rewarding wisdom, intelligence and values all around us.

JackDaAlienz:

4 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2021
How many women with with low integrity has been built Ewu
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Is the bolded supposed to be a jab at motherhood? undecided

Being a nuturer is now condescending to this generation ,wow, I never knew your mother took care of you in childhood because she had a brain similar to yours undecided.

Who raised you? undecided

People like you should have never been born,you should have been left wandering in the spirit world and all wombs shut to you.

Why are you so pained grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by anonymous1759(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2021
quote author=drizslim post=107966390]Actress Angela Okorie has advised her fellow ladies against building up a man with low integrity.

According to her, it amounts to sharpening the knife that would be used to stab you.

She wrote on Instagram ;

Of low integrity!!
Be used to Stab you ”
[/quote]

I wish Men can give women the same taste of their medicine. a man can feel comfortable marrying a low budget women but a woman can never.
What God has blessed no man can curse . Women should stop the jealousy towards men . All the status we attain we worked for It ,
Be it science, technology, politics , engineering , military etc.
If you want to be equal put more effort.
Women primarily objective is to build the family while the man works. All these razzmatazz is just causing confusion.
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by ngmoses17(m): 6:59am On Nov 26, 2021
I think she's right.
It's a waste of time trying to build someone who is not ready to be built.
It goes for both men and women, not only women. She's talking for herself.
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Orangedreams: 7:01am On Nov 26, 2021
So what should we do to them Angela?

Abeg check my signature.
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by drealcivilceno(m): 7:01am On Nov 26, 2021
Yep about women and kids.

But Men of low integrity, is like that knife she talks about, only when it stabs you, will you understand and trust me they don't thrust it once.

JackDaAlienz:

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 26, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

What are you on bro?

You've got a working brain hommie.
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Johel(m): 7:06am On Nov 26, 2021
drizslim:
Actress Angela Okorie has advised her fellow ladies against building up a man with low integrity.

She wrote on Instagram ;

Of low integrity!!
Be used to Stab you ”

She's right,some men are scum.
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by jaxxy(m): 7:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Is only a man or any partner? undecided
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 26, 2021
This one now go dey look for a god-fearing man after all the bleaching.Guyz have you perceive the aroma of a chronic bleacher?The smell that comes out of a bleachers body can kill an insect.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Trueteller0147: 7:09am On Nov 26, 2021
[white author=Godoverevery post=107969483]

Got her pregnantthis sentence is the most shallow/brainless in human existence when spoken.

So if he found out she has some characters he can't cope with isn't it better he walk out of the relationship than being abusive toward her.

Stop this victim mentality.....ladies dump guys too it is a two way street.[/quote] forget that one. She nor dey reason fine. Them no dey argue with women cause she herself nor understand wetin she dey argue about
That is why their argument they always they dumb
Re: Angela Okorie: It’s A Dangerous Thing To Build Up A Man Of Low Integrity by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2021
Renowned Okpo don drop Quote .. Mtcheeew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Powede Lawrence And Husband, Ikechukwu Welcome Their First Child / I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa / 20 X.XX Nigerian Whatsapp Group That Has Gone Extremely Viral - Full Admin List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.