Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) (91662 Views)

There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' / Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by nairalandankrah: 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
cheesy... Can you?

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by ekanx27(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
How do we meet please? That I am FTC means I am interested. I am 31, teach in a private school, very single and hoping to marry but no money. If you can make me rich, I will marry you and everything around you Publicly and privately. Send me mail my dear.

260 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by OlawaleBammie: 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wen u Bleep two tyms, ur eye go clear.

Beauty really means nothing aswear, personality na koko

620 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by yanabasee2: 11:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Women full this country oh.... No go mumu for one woman weh go use your destiny carry practice her juju ...

392 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Ahmed0336(m): 1:16am On Nov 26, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Wen u Bleep two tyms, ur eye go clear.

Beauty really means nothing aswear, personality na koko

Bros, you deserve 1 chilled bottle of coke.

Beauty has brought many ladies into matrimonial homes while character has sent them packing.

733 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by rex444(m): 3:51am On Nov 26, 2021
Except if she be like Taylor swift

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by samuel051: 5:03am On Nov 26, 2021
Holy gram
If her gods can make clients do my bidding,then why not..
I will buy her 2019 Lexus Rx 350 and build her a befitting palaceshrine while also shinning her congo..
Wtf woman..

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Tekzyflex(m): 5:21am On Nov 26, 2021
I dey find mummy water sef.....you get any of dem number?

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by femi4: 6:00am On Nov 26, 2021
If she will do money rituals...why not

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by MufasaLion: 6:07am On Nov 26, 2021
I can't. I just want a less stressful life.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by SavageResponse(m): 6:19am On Nov 26, 2021
See kweshion cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by JavaScript90: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2021
Lol no try am. If your business shake small, you blame her. If person die for your family, you blame her. If Dickson no rise, you also blame her.
Hello, I am a fullstack web and app developer. If you are an agent or property developer I have a nice and very affordable real estate website/script for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market and built to mimic the features of Nigeria property center. Learn more about this real estate website from the link on my signature.
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number and email on my signature

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by siofra(f): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Let me ask Mr. Pumpumking. He loves women like this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Pumpumking: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:
cheesy... Can you?

angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Pumpumking: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2021
nairalandankrah:
cheesy... Can you?

who care if she a ugly festac princess like Siofra sir..u dont like women? bros are u gay sir?(no oofensse) angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by KingEverest: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2021
never angry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:
I can't. I just want a less stressful life.
But you are anti marriage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Boomboost(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2021
The answers to some questions is just a slow, loud grunt like the Witcher.

undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Xavier70s: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
Pysical wahala full Nigeria , you won con add spiritual wahala . Nawa ohh

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
I don't care what hoax you pull as long as we are compatible physically,intellectually,emotionally and intuitively I'm good to go,I'm not open to any companionship I'm just saying.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nonsense. U know how many pretty girls full naija? Na juju priestess naim u come see. I can't mortgage the lives of my future generations for any nonsense

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Generalwoodz(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
What will stop me? Absolutely nothing. NIGERIA has so many unofficial Priestess with their sole mission all the same.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by jericco1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nah.. this fish too get bone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by McEphiks(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
If she's not as ugly as Siofra, I will

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by siofra(f): 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
McEphiks:
If she's not as ugly as Siofra, I will

Look at your signature and examine your life

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by McEphiks(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
siofra:

Look at your signature and examine your life

That's why I can't marry a girl as ugly as you!

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Truvelisback(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
I can marry her, give me her contact or her Fb username.
Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by MufasaLion: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
But you are anti marriage

Doesn't mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Doesn't mean.
There's something about you,I feel you are unhappy deep inside but you've refused to share

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by MufasaLion: 3:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
There's something about you,I feel you are unhappy deep inside but you've refused to share

You don't know nothing! Stop assumption! If you were a detective, you'd be worse at your job.

13 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

You don't know nothing! Stop assumption! If you were a detective, you'd be worse at your job.
I'm serious, there's a scar but you assumed it has healed but it's still there.Why did you take the decision of never getting married?

6 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Fetish Priestess That Is Very Pretty? (be Truthful) by MufasaLion: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
I'm serious, there's a scar but you assumed it ha healed but it's still there.Why did you take the decision of never getting married?

Girl, you don't know me, the more you assume, the more you keep drowning in your fantasy world.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Student Dies During Masturbation In Front Of Laptop / Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.