Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Bvn Restricted Unjustly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bvn Restricted Unjustly (356 Views)

Aluu 4 Killing: 10 Years Ago, 4 Students Of UNIPORT Were Killed Unjustly, Read / Scammers Call Bank Customer, Reveal His BVN & Then Ask For More Details / Lady Hospitalized After BVN Fraudsters Cleared Her Life Savings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bvn Restricted Unjustly by Jeffco201020: 2:00am On Nov 26, 2021
I open account with sterling bank online some months back I funded the account with 5k then after some time I transferred 4800 to my wallet but the transfer was not successful I tried same amount severally I later discovered that the whole transaction have been successful all along total amount in my wallet was now 21000 instead of 5k when I discovered knowing fully well that I only had 5k in the account I transferred the whole amount from the wallet back to the main account I received debit sms as regards that transaction i, two days after I got a call that I have overdrawn my account that I should pay 16k they have debited my initial 5k already I ask the customer care to run check on my account that I have not transferred money out of that app all transaction I have done was from my main account to wallet Nd from wallet to account, the caller insisted that I did transaction above my account that failure to pay back will result to my Bvn bern restricted at this point I go angry and ended the call they deactivated my app to make matters worst they don’t have branch in my area, few days back I discovered my atm card for both fidelity Nd first bank have been blocked I called the bank they told me that my account had been hotlisted, I quickly remembered the issue I had with sterling bank I called their customer care and they confirmed that my account was ok they activated my app Nd reminded me that I should find the account with 16k the branch is very far for me and to save myself from the stress of Bvn restricted I funded the account only for them to debit me and deactivated my account I called back they confirmed that my Bvn have been restricted for overdraft now am up till now the restriction is still on my Bvn the stress I was trying to avoid that made me find the account is what I am facing now I still have the debit alert on my phone of the said transaction the debit alert showed that I transferred money to myself am the whole situation is confusing
Re: Bvn Restricted Unjustly by Jeffco201020: 2:08am On Nov 26, 2021
I have sent email to them that my Bvn have been restricted this is the reply I got

Please be informed upon payment of your outstanding, your request has been forwarded to CBN as they are responsible for the blacklisting of BVN.

We advise you to exercise patience pending when CBN lifts the BVN restriction.

Thank yo
I did not withdraw money out of my account they even the alert the sent me regarding the 21k transfer comfirm that money was transferred from my wallet to my name
Re: Bvn Restricted Unjustly by Ogbrave: 6:22am On Nov 26, 2021
So sorry sir.. first of all, the mistake was from them...my question is after the incident did you abandon the account and left it dormant? If you did the customer care might had misjudged you for trying to play a fast one.
Re: Bvn Restricted Unjustly by ITbomb(m): 6:24am On Nov 26, 2021
So Bank called you to settle a simple misunderstanding, you got angry and cut the call
Nigerians and attitude eh

(1) (Reply)

Teen Pulls Out Gun During School Fight / Angry Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta / Investors Groan In Pains As Operator Of Quintessential Investment, Joshua Adeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.