Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father (23535 Views)

Tundun Abiola Blasts Sister, Hafsat, Over Yahaya Bello (Video) / "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court / Tundun Abiola Blasts Tinubu's Supporter During An Interview | Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by ipobarethieves: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2021
Chibudollar:
Fake substandard lifestyle? Neega you don't even know me. Man u truly need this help. Seek and you shall find it. I wonder why u have so much hate in your heart
who doesn't know popular gala,chips plus cold pepsi hawker.Keep deceiving Urself
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Chibudollar: 9:33am On Nov 26, 2021
ipobarethieves:
who doesn't know popular gala,chips plus cold pepsi hawker.Keep deceiving Urself
you have a deep rooted hate for igbos, such a pity. Anyways seek help, you don't hate your fellow country people like this if you are normal
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2021
Some Yorubas and their attention-seeking. Another Tiwa Savage nuisance moment. Where was this woman when Kanu was consistently preaching hate against Yorubas on his radio Biafra?

Where was she when Kanu would tell Igbos not to attend any Yoruba church and to kill a Yoruba first if in a room at the same time with a snake?

She is just a misguided attention-seeker for daring to compare the divisive hate preacher Kanu, who deserves everything he gets, to her father who was persecuted for winning an election to lead and unite Nigerians.

Dont wish to insult MKO's daughter bit she really needs to stop trying to trend with very serious and contentious issues.

https://www.nairaland.com/3854640/igbo-man-attends-church-pastored

A video of Nnamdi Kanu reportedly preaching ‘hate’ during his radio shows before now, have been dug out. The IPOB leader who was visibly angry in the video, said “Yoruba people are worse than Boko Haram, Any Igbo Person who attends any Church Pastored by a Yoruba Man is an slowpoke”.

This video has sparked lots of controversy on social media, as some people are calling him out for this. Here's the video;

3 Likes

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by mystery22: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:
Mtchew! So all the people kanu ordered to be killed deserve to be killed right? Our father did no wrong. But nnamdi kanu murdered lots of people including late doctor Akunyili. He ordered his boys to kill people he tagged saboteurs and also security operatives. And you are here speaking for him.

You must be mad. Nnamdi kanu will never succeed in turning my region to battle field. You can tell ignoho to do that not my region.
And if is not your region,may your fate and generation be like one nigeria
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2021
Tundun Abiola be guided. Enjoy your UK life and keep your mouth out of Naija matter because many Nigerians are scammers and nothing is ever as it seems with Nigeria.

Let Kanu face his punishment. He is a hate preacher who deliberately asked for weapons to fight the "zoo" and he proclaimed that "Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die."

Kanu made it clear he planned all the killings, death and terror we are seeing today. Only in Nigeria people ask for pardon for killers and genocidal lunatics.

Such is never done in the UK you were trained in so let Kanu answer for his many crimes and find another topic to seek attention with. The lunatic was blatantly soliciting for guns and bullets as far back as 2015. No sensible Yoruba should defend Kanu.

I don't understand how a great Nigeria can evolve if we dont resolve to let people pay for their crime whoever they may be.

https://www.nairaland.com/3853663/yoruba-pastors-worse-than-boko

GioArmani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

When we speak the Zoo trembles. That is what happens when a cattle rearing terrorist and pedophile is your ruler. Message to every #Hardcore Biafran, if you find anybody in your village asking after Radio Biafra kill the baboon Awusa Fulani or Yoruba bastard. Let them keeping searching as we keep tweeting for #Biafra. Lunatics!

Below are some of the provocative and treasonable statements made by the lunatic, at different times

"Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die....."

"Kumuyi should be stonned and dealt with thoroughly if he comes to Aba for his planned crusade....."

"The imbecilic Goodluck Jonathan is a disgrace to humanity and deserves to be skinned alive for handing over to an Hausa goat....."

"By the time we finish dealing with the animals in the zoo, there'll be none left to tell the story....."

"We are assembling weapons and we need some more money to thoroughly equip our military to enable us unleash mayhem on Nigeria....."

"Niger Deltans are cowards, we know what to do to them. Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers, Edo and Cross Rivers State are our territory and anybody who tries to oppose us will be crushed....."

"Buhari is a shameless Paedophile and rapist....."

"Buhari is a Terrorist he should be killed....."

"All APC supporters are Boko Haram members, they are the real terrorists, Chukwuabiama will expose them all....."

"Buhari married his wife after raping her several times, the records are there....."

"No Ibo man should attend any Church where the pastor is a Yoruba man, they are criminals and fools....."

"Ibos are God's children, others are children of the devil, that's why we bear names like Nwachukwu,Chidinma,Chinyere,Chibuzor, Ikechukwu etc....."
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Dapson73(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2021
Omihanifa:

Good morning rufai grin

Good morning Dr Abati smiley
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by jimter44(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2021
stayclearofme:

Ken Saro Wiwa was killed what happened? Who be Nnamdi?

Saro Wiwa was murdered during military regime. MNK era is during civilian rule.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by SENATOR19(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:
Mtchew! So all the people kanu ordered to be killed deserve to be killed right? Our father did no wrong. But nnamdi kanu murdered lots of people including late doctor Akunyili. He ordered his boys to kill people he tagged saboteurs and also security operatives. And you are here speaking for him.

You must be mad. Nnamdi kanu will never succeed in turning my region to battle field. You can tell ignoho to do that not my region.
You are a fool, animal,efulefu
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Ovamboland(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2021
Dsalvo:
Tundun Abiola be guided. Enjoy your UK life and keep your mouth out of Naija matter because many Nigerians are scammers and nothing is ever as it seems with Nigeria.

Let Kanu face his punishment. He is a hate preacher who deliberately asked for weapons to fight the "zoo" and he proclaimed that "Nigeria is a zoo and everybody living in that Godforsaken zoo deserves to die."

Kanu made it clear he planned all the killings, death and terror we are seeing today. Only in Nigeria people ask for pardon for killers and genocidal lunatics.

Such is never done in the UK you were trained in so let Kanu answer for his many crimes and find another topic to seek attention with. The lunatic was blatantly soliciting for guns and bullets as far back as 2015. No sensible Yoruba should defend Kanu.

I don't understand how a great Nigeria can evolve if we dont resolve to let people pay for their crime whoever they may be.

Tubdun Abiola is a child of the devil according to Kanu and if he happens to be in the same room with her with a snake he would kill her first before going after the snake.

But she's is dragging her fathers name to defend this guy who wants the above done to her if regains his freedom.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by ojonwamama: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Abdul05:
It is just a pity ooo but anyway he deserves it grin
God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by stayclearofme: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2021
jimter44:

Saro Wiwa was murdered during military regime. MNK era is during civilian rule.
Lol... With all that is going on in Nigeria under Buhari what makes it different from a military regime?
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by od501: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:

Shey ur father was there when he killed all of them? Ode!
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by stayclearofme: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Idiko1:

It is lunacy to compare Nnamdi Kanu with a traitor, fraud star and killer.
Are you the lunatic?
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by stayclearofme: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
alanto:

When you say ass do you mean donkey? Because that terrorist can not worth any part of MKO body part. But he can still worth as much as his donkey since he’s a living thing.
Lol... cheesy cheesy ...
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by ipobarethieves: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Chibudollar:
you have a deep rooted hate for igbos, such a pity. Anyways seek help, you don't hate your fellow country people like this because me chibudollar is not normal
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Sonn(m): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
The biggest coward i have seen is this government, you accuse someone of a certain crime and at the same time you are running away from Court proceedings, My take is thus' let this evil government try this man according to the law if they think he has committed any crime, let them stop running away from due process, let them come out to the court and stop being cowards, let them stop feeding us with meaningless and watery excuses, what are they afraid of? i do not support anyone taking human life but then' we need to know and remember how all these things started, i don't know why some Nigerians think that because you heads a government' you can do anything anyhow, treat people anyhow, and some people comes out supporting you, what then is the place of law? when can we start getting things done the right way? if we can't manage ourselves United' then let everyone go their way.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Baba8064209091: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:

None of my business what ISWAP mad Bandits do at the north because I m not from the north.i m concerned about the sanity in the east and nnamdi will pay for his atrocities. Must

upload your photo let's just see ur face sir....we want to appreciate your efforts for being a patriot
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by biafranrealson: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:

None of my business what ISWAP mad Bandits do at the north because I m not from the north.i m concerned about the sanity in the east and nnamdi will pay for his atrocities. Must

Show us your address if you have gut
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ovamboland:

Tubdun Abiola is a child of the devil according to Kanu and if he happens to be in the same room with her with a snake he would kill her first before going after the snake.

But she's is dragging her fathers name to defend this guy who wants the above done to her if regains his freedom.

Thank you OOO my bro. Yoruba liberals and their over-sabi nature. Yorubas will carry Kanu matter on their head never mind they are one of the biggest target of his hate preaching.

Yet how many Igbos have shown any goodwill for Igboho?
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by paramakina202: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Who can kill the most powerful man that have over 2 million men under his command?
The strongman who boasted he can decide to play God and decide who live and who dies grin
How can dead Buhari kee such a man? grin
The Saviour of Igbos is afterall formidable grin
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by trippleKAY(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Omihanifa:

Good morning rufai grin
good morning Dr abati grin
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Jacksparrow7(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:

Anambra was a battle field before you were born
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by jimb(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
chaii see abiola oo.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Dasilva12: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:

BMC CREW.
YOU SHA LIKE TO BE SLAVE TILL YOU DIE,
SIGHT YOU WITH MY 1000MM LENS.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by StreetMedia: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
I am igbo. Abiola was a great name but not to be compared with MNK. OHAMADIKE a man i once shaked and had gooses.
He is no ordinary person.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
Tundun? This one? I no fit laugh. Perpetual clout chaser. Which father the father wet no get her time ignore her and her ugly sister their whole life? Sister pack left, no space for your type in new government. UK trained lawyer ko child of nepotism and joblessness ni

But wailers any idiot wey answer una you go dey praise.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Ovamboland(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sonn:
The biggest coward i have seen is this government, you accuse someone of a certain crime and at the same time you are running away from Court proceedings, My take is thus' let this evil government try this man according to the law if they think he has committed any crime, let them stop running away from due process, let them come out to the court and stop being cowards, let them stop feeding us with meaningless and watery excuses, what are they afraid of? i do not support anyone taking human life but then' we need to know and remember how all these things started, i don't know why some Nigerians think that because you heads a government' you can do anything anyhow, treat people anyhow, and some people comes out supporting you, what then is the place of law? when can we start getting things done the right way? if we can't manage ourselves United' then let everyone go their way.

Be deceiving yourself, who walked out of the court proceeding in order to stall the case?

The judge shouldn't have adjourned, they should have appointed a govt lawyer to represent him and try his lawyer for contempt of court for walking out on the court
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Ovamboland(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dsalvo:

Thank you OOO my bro. Yoruba liberals and their over-sabi nature. Yorubas will carry Kanu matter on their head never mind they are one of the biggest target of his hate preaching.

Yet how many Igbos have shown any goodwill for Igboho?

The girl has shown she has only a quarter brain not a full one.

I have zero concern for Igboho he's a contractor plying his trade paid from Dubai strategy-II for 2023, he's been paid for what he did by his handlers. DSS just packed him away in Cotonou so they can deal with more serious threat
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Magicdon(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
peacekante:

BIG FOOL, WHO TOLD ITS IPOB THAT KILLED DR. AKUNYILI
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by Sonn(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ovamboland:

Be deceiving yourself, who walked out of the court proceeding in order to stall the case?

The judge shouldn't have adjourned, they should have appointed a govt lawyer to represent him and try his lawyer for contempt of court for walking out on the court
Mr man, if actually the government is not cowardice, why would all the government's representatives be allowed into the court and then the government' not even court determines the number of his own representatives to be allowed into the same court and hurriedly adjourned to February 22, ridiculous!!! is the judiciary not supposed to be independent? go and watch the video of the shameful even that took place on that day, they don't have anything against him, if they do, let face him man to man in court and give it to him, if he is guilty' let him go to jail, otherwise' they should bury their heads in shame and let him go.
Re: Tundun Abiola: I Pray They Dont Kill Nnamdi Kanu same Way They Killed My Father by sharpsecret: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dsalvo:

but first nigeria must first answer how they brought him to nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Grassroots Mobilization For Peter Obi In Gombe (Pictures) / APC Rejects Inec’s Timeline For Rivers Governorship Election Conclusion / Nigeria Launches First Locally-built Motorcycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.