Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos (50687 Views)

Collins Enebeli, Don Jazzy's Father Reveals Son's Early Music Career (Throwback) / Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Pictured Together / Collins Enebeli And Wizkid: Don Jazzy's Father Celebrates Wizkid's 29th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by tragergeorge(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2021
Candidlady:

cabin copy?

thought it was "carbon copy"
cabon copy
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by PussyEverywhere(f): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2021
Congratulations to don jazzy of our time kiss
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Juell(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Dirkcoyt: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2021
Don watch your weight please we love you
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by SurvivorM(f): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2021
Don jazzy father looking so young cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by baralatie(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2021
HeadNigga:
No need for DNA. Cabin copy.
I swear
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Candidlady: 10:00am On Nov 26, 2021
tragergeorge:
cabon copy
toh! Nagode
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by greatnationmedi(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2021
Happy birthday to you both..meanwhile you can check my signature for your 2d/3d animation, motion graphics, film/musical video recording and editing and a whole lot more
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Raphaelmary(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2021
HeadNigga:
Yale or Oxford?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by baralatie(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2021
Raphaelmary:

Yale or Oxford?
Albix
grin
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Tinax(f): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2021
Wow his dad looking so youngish ;.... Don 39 and he never start family yet... undecided..... happy birthday to them
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Kiliwuwu: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2021
BlackyOne:

Dem don change am since 6 years ago

Na ur village Prof change am

No wonder shalom dey laugh wen I tell her she be carbon copy of her mummy
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by bancoleh: 10:05am On Nov 26, 2021
Some oloshos will be asking now when will he get married!
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by sterlingD(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2021
BlackyOne:

Dem don change am since 6 years ago

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Imoobot(m): 10:05am On Nov 26, 2021
Don Jazzy is 39 Years Old

Life Begins At 40

Isorrrite?
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by cutieBR(f): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2021
Happy birthday to Don babajay and popsy.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Worksunlimited: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2021
mbahdi:
Hbd man.theres still hope fo me.don jazzy @39 career age an unmarried,me 29yrs real age and haven't married,and am bothering myself that am getting old without considering marrying

If you know how many above 30 men that aren't married, you will just calm down the more
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Hallabee1(m): 10:09am On Nov 26, 2021
Aje....

happy birthday to both....but wait oh, his he married or baby father
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by SamgoldBaba: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2021
HBD don baba
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Albertone(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2021
merieam16:
I remember the actor we mistaken his dad to be then

Mistook dear kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Tannhauser(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2021
grin

Wait o! shocked shocked shocked

So Don Jazzy papa fine pass am?
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by TuFab(f): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2021
HeadNigga:
No, cabin biscuit
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by TuFab(f): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2021
Wow, he looks like his immediate elder brother.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by aktolly54(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2021
Don baba J should find one girl and impregnate her since there is no wedding. His property is safe and can marry then sign prenup
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Ayula911: 10:24am On Nov 26, 2021
HeadNigga:
Cabin kor
Digestive copy ni
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by woleabayo(f): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2021
happy birthday
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Adek15(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2021
Abi na my eyes.
Don jazzy looks like the dad and mum. How come?
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Charlie2020(f): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2021
mbahdi:
Hbd man.theres still hope fo me.don jazzy @39 career age an unmarried,me 29yrs real age and haven't married,and am bothering myself that am getting old without considering marrying
. As you've seen his father you still don't believe he's truly 39yo

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by SuperBlack: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2021
Bigger Men
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by Lovelife433(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2021
He asked u for respect? Monkey� banana.
Re: Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2021
Don Jazzy is a liar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage / Landlady: Moesha Boduong Is Building A House (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Goes On One-Week Vacation With Over 30 Shoes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.