Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nagging: Abuse/domestic Violence? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nagging: Abuse/domestic Violence? (521 Views)

How Do I Handle A Nagging, Disrespective And Poor Sex Life Wife / How Do I Keep On Pushing With Nagging Relatives? / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nagging: Abuse/domestic Violence? by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2021
Halo everyone, I'm starting work on a piece about nagging. Nagging is a subject which I don't think gets enough attention currently. It is commonly accepted that women nag - wives nag their husbands, girlfriends nag their boyfriends, and mothers nag their children (usually their sons). The subject of nagging is approached as something "men just have to deal with". However, what's often not considered is that nagging is actually a sign of an abusive person - it's one of many the "behavior patterns" of an abusive personality.

I want to wirte a piece exploring the concept of nagging as a form of abuse all by itself, and the psychological and emotional implications it can have on the victim. Since nagging is primarily something women do to men (although I concede men can do it to women), and since it is a socially accepted thing, I feel this is a MRA issue.

So what I'm asking you guys is to share your thoughts, feelings, insights, and experiences about nagging here to help me gather anecdotes and testimonials about the effects of nagging on the victim and their relationships with others. I will also be sharing my own story, and why I feel nagging is an important issue, later on.
Reddit.
Re: Nagging: Abuse/domestic Violence? by anthonyuncle(m): 8:13am On Nov 26, 2021
so you are asking us to provide you with intellectual content (for free) that you can use to cash out abi angry

1 Like

Re: Nagging: Abuse/domestic Violence? by odinson1(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2021
G
Re: Nagging: Abuse/domestic Violence? by Richy4(m): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
The project U are gonna be carrying out is a lovely one.. it could help a lot of families...

But I will suggest that you do a proper research about it... So that u will have a balanced opinion..

In my opinion, nagging has no gender.. some guys too emotionally abuses their spouses as well.. Women are not the only culprit...

It will definitely be an interesting article if u do a thorough research and give it your 100% smiley

(1) (Reply)

. / If You Do This, She Will Definitely Cheat On You / Do You Need Quality UK And USA Wears For Your Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.