Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,373 members, 7,781,046 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:00 AM

Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) (28819 Views)

Fresh Protest In Port Harcourt As Policeman Kills Keke Driver / Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi / Stray Bullet From Police & Armed Robbers Kills Keke Driver In Rivers (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by airminem(f): 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
jagorinho:

Good Analogy, I hereby give you two bars of zamfara gold, come to Gusau around 2-2.30pm when bandits are praying to collect your reward.
grin You must be a clown...lol
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
It is not about being mistaken. It is about allowing such a barbaric act like jungle justice to thrive in Nigeria.

People who participate in jungle justice are heartless animals, and they need to be in prison.

Ara21:
May we not be mistaken for the wrong person.
RIP to the innocent man.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by iPresh4s(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
The story dey one kind,
He unknowingly carried 2 thieves that were being chased, how
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by redcliff: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because I don't believe he did not know who his passengers were, I'd say he apparently died because he was stupid.

He was helping thieves escape and had the boldness to stop the journey to ask why their getaway vehicle was being rammed by their pursuers.

Even if he didn't know who they were, I still believe he died because he was stupid.
A wiser person would have sensed the urge to flee on his passengers or noticed the uproar around them.

stop trying to be foolish knowingly or unknowingly
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Breastfeed: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sad one, RIP to him. What a way that go.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by VOsimhen144(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because I don't believe he did not know who his passengers were, I'd say he apparently died because he was stupid.

He was helping thieves escape and had the boldness to stop the journey to ask why their getaway vehicle was being rammed by their pursuers.

Even if he didn't know who they were, I still believe he died because he was stupid.
A wiser person would have sensed the urge to flee on his passengers or noticed the uproar around them.
receive sense IJN

1 Share

Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by christonkeyz(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

are you for real?
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Limassol(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
superCleanworks:
Sad. If you have ever been in such a position you will never ever wish such on anyone, not even your enemies.
Over 100 people around you and not one person will bother to ask your own side of the story. Just death looking at you face to face.

Bro Are You Speaking From Experience? Please Share.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by PussyWorld(f): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
wow shocked what a mistake
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by winner37(m): 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
Who are we to be blame ?
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
This here is the problem with jungle justice for all those that support it. No trial, no judge, no jury. Just a single accuser and an angry mob in close proximity. We all remember the Aluu 4. We must do better as a society.

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Limassol(m): 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
veegelc:
this is one of the down side jungle justice
Does it ever had any upside? Jungle Justice Is barbaric, unjust and inhumane in it's entirety.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by TheGift: 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nigerians in general , Bayelsans and Riverians in particular. You guys really need to calm down on this jungle justice thing.

I just remembered Alu 4 and how those boys were brutally mobbed and murdered by people who had no idea of who they were and why they were there.

Killing someone (a suspect) for the crime of stealing, as if murder itself is not a worse, if not the worst, crime.

Who is going to face the Law for this injustice now? Who?? Well, His blood � is surely on their hands.

1 Like

Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Slimdaddy27(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If he was one of dem,he would have ran with Dem...
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
This is why we need Jungle Justice Bill in Nigeria, Hon. Emeka Chinedu sponsored the bill but a journalist working with Vanguard Newspapers made him to withdraw the bill because of bad reporting but Vanguard Newspapers apologised later and it was published.
===/======/===/===/

*HON. EMEKA MARTINS CHINEDU WITHDRAWS THE BILL AGAINST JUNGLE JUSTICE.*

*~ CITING DEVELOPMENTS AGAINST HIS WILL AS A DEMOCRAT WHOSE IDEOLOGY IS ROOTED ON A SOCIETY THAT IS DEVOID OF CONTROVERSY*

The member representing the good people of Ahiazu/Ezinihitte Mbaise Federal Constituency in the Green Chamber of the National Assembly, Hon. Emeka Martins Chinedu, has withdrawn his Bill intended to guard against Killing of innocent Nigerians through Jungle justice.

A Letter addressed to the Speaker, and copied the Clerk, that was read on the floor of the House of Representatives earlier in the day, read as follows:

"I write to inform you about my decision to withdraw the Bill that seeks to amend the Criminal Code Act Cap 38, Laws of the Federation, 1990.

"My resolve to withdraw the Bill that passed First Reading on 6th of July, 2021, is due to the way and manner my well-intended action to prevent untimely death of innocent Nigerians through mob-action (Jungle Justice) is generating controversies across the Country.

"Unfortunately, the unending controversy is a product of a wrong narrative that was shaped by an equally misleading caption to wit: ''Nigerian Lawmakers Propose To Jail Protesters '', and "PDP Rep Member Present A Bill To Jail Protesters for 5 years".

"It is worthy of note, that your timely intervention during the plenary on the following day, where I made effort to clear the air under personal explanation, did not help matters, reason being that, it was already hijacked by mischief makers with the intent to heat up the polity.

"As a democrat whose ideology and preference is rooted on a society that is devoid of controversy, and after due consultations with my Constituents, I crave your indulgence that the Bill is withdrawn forthwith.

"While thanking you in anticipation of your kind understanding, Mr. Speaker, accept the assurance of my highest esteem." He concluded.

It will be recalled that a well intended Bill to guard against Killing of innocent Nigerians that was Sponsored by Hon. Emeka Martins Chinedu, became a subject of Controversy as a result misrepresentation by a section of the Media.

Nnamdi Ukasanya
13\7\2021

EBMedia:
A young man identified as Ayabotu Oyere Dennis has been killed by a mob who mistook him for a thief in Bayelsa State, IgbereTV reports.

According to Endakuwe Opukeme Gmike, the incident happened in Yenagoa, the state capital on Tuesday, November 23, 2021.

It was gathered that the deceased, said to be a commercial tricycle driver, had unknowingly carried two suspected thieves who were being chased by some people.

The chasers allegedly hit his Keke and when he came down to enquire why they did so, the thieves fled.

The mob mistook him for one of the thieves, descended on him with weapons and beat him until he died.

Gmike wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3049584731922425&id=100006127834480
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by charixel: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Those who partake in jungle justice either direct or indirectly, same will befall them. Amen!
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Are you really there? read your comment again to see if it convinces u. He could not flee because he didnt know the identity of his passengers. You see, real thieves are very much alert to even the movement of an hair. If u were in his position u would just abandon ur keke and run because people u were carrying were running I bet if he were complicit he would not have stopped afterall. Get it!!!

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by TheGift: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Because I don't believe he did not know who his passengers were, I'd say he apparently died because he was stupid. Taking the law into their hands without even having the facts.

He didn’t just die. He was thoughtlessly mobbed and murdered. He was murdered because the crowd was stupid.

And the fact that you are here, trying to blame Him, rather than the ones who actually killed Him, sounds arguably stupid.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by pyro62(m): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When you die, you will not die well. Goat!

2 Likes

Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Studio247: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
This is not cool at all
Why do people carry to much blood in their hands?

Why will a man take the life of a man he did not create ?

Anyways
If you are talented in music , acting , photography, dance e.tc you can sign up on www.talentsempire.com.ng
And start getting bookings , talent manager n investors

Someone is waiting to discover you
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jungle justice will never end in this country until the police begin to arrest and jail these guys.

Well I still believe the police is in full support of jungle justice in this country because till date I don't think I've seen anyone arrested for this act.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Tochj(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
Daveambition:
Young, vibrant & a legit hustler gone. RIP

The guy above me na among the abnormal ppl wey we get inside this forum, very yeye somebody..
NwaAmaikpe the clown king
When you hear thatpeople think thru their anus
He is a good example
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by ICEWIN: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dont allow evil come upon u,cuz even prayer can not stop it,u will nt understand the man situation until it happen to u,when trouble cm pray 4 God grace to give u wisdom.
thats how someone said people been scam by 419 dont have sense,until d day it happen to him,he was senseless,he gave them his phone,gave them six of his friend laptop,took his parent money and gave it to them.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by enchy: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Tochj(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author=iPresh4s post=107978921]The story dey one kind,
He unknowingly carried 2 thieves that were being chased, how

[/quote
It's possible
How do he know that they are criminals?
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Ishilove: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Golan007:

He was always a heartless troll.

Nothing has changes about him.
I always wondered why people gave him likes in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Ejix202(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
shocked
Chai!!!
So sad
Rip to the innocent young man
Say no to jungle justice
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by Tochj(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
enchy:
In a way Nwamaikpe is correct
He is not
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by hotseat: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
This is why jungle justice must be erased from our psyche. The urge to take human life must be resisted no matter what especially because such barbarism might be meted on the innocent as this case have shown.

Farewell, innocent keke driver!
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by MrFly(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Daveambition:
Young, vibrant & a legit hustler gone. RIP

The guy above me na among the abnormal ppl wey we get inside this forum, very yeye somebody..
NwaAmaikpe the clown king
common sense isnt very common. Understanding has eluded u.
Re: Mob Kills Keke Driver Mistaken For Thief in Bayelsa (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Op the guy did not die, he was later arrested by police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Jailed For Deliberately Infecting His Two Girlfriends With HIV / Burial Of 17-Year-Old IPOB Member Killed During Trump Solidarity Rally. PICS / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Laptop At A Tech Event In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.