Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC (42215 Views)

Bobrisky: A Shameless, Disorderly And Idle Institution - Odinkalu Replies EFCC / Probe All You Want! You Can't Touch Me: Sadiya Umar-farouk Replies EFCC / Watch List: Fayose Replies EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by SaintBishop: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lmao grin grin Even their leaders don't want to stay in that their Biafra lands grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by JosephXavier: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Smithcole70:
Oselebua ooo. Una deserve Okorocha and Uzodinma truly �

Of course they are better than Igbinedion
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by InvertedHammer: 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
/
This is why I am against returnees occupying sensitive posts when they have no base in Nigeria. If you look closely, Obiano has no single factory, company or house in Nigeria. Anambra state is just a means to an end to him. How do you expect such a person with no vested interest to care about the place or people?

/

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by abeggnow: 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
Promismike:
Nigeria really has a very strong foundamental problem.

Emagin someone who base abroad and people who frequent the developed world being give oppotuinities to govern states and a country . Yet these bunch of men can't replicate one good thing they see in the developed countries.

This country ee
this thing u mentioned has bafled me for a very long time
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Funflipper: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
PeachtreeReside:
Do not elect a US citizen is the lesson learnt

Do Nigerians learn?
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by TrueNigerian300: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
Promismike:
Nigeria really has a very strong foundamental problem.

Emagin someone who base abroad and people who frequent the developed world being give oppotuinities to govern states and a country . Yet these bunch of men can't replicate one good thing they see in the developed countries.

This country ee

You guys should understand one thing the problem has not always been leadership but the mentality of the people. Nothing will change unless we change our mentality as people.

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by ivandragon: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Newboss:

He is not relocating. That is his base. He's a US resident.

Abeg, Nigerians, if you need miserable leaders, look for a homeless man and elect. Nonsense

Lol.

How long has that been his base?

He made money, took his family abroad but enjoys looting Nigerian money...

Case of heartless leaders, senseless followers... you can continue slaving for political leaders who would use your ilk as touts while they & their families live in safety abroad.
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by otokx(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Funflipper:

Do Nigerians learn?

Does Soludo have a house and family in the US?
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Hightser: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

His people requested he come govern them how's that your business

His people requested, his people told you or sent you to go tell him? Tafia
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
What a way to cover ur tracks after looting,
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Arabaincubus: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
If any thing negative should come out of this, Mr Peter Obi should be held accountable. We must learn to hold sureties to account if anything bad comes out of their guarantee.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Inosky(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
If America, European and Middle east countries are helping matters, they won't be giving all these African political criminals their lands as a hiding place. You ruled a State for 8 years, if you had done well and your hands are clean you will live/relocate there and enjoy what you have put in place.

"Okuku ruo aro ana achubaya oso"
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Funflipper:

Do Nigerians learn?

We must learn ooo
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by higgs: 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
How did this man ever become governor?
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by oshonwambada: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Grgton:
If EFCC r really jobless this time,. I think they should go probe that fat man in Abia state government house umuahia...

Nonsense
no mind them
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Kinematics: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
Normal level. Who wan remain for SE?

Potopoto republic is a shithole dead zone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by PointZerom: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Themandator:

Learn from others... When an emir is dethroned, he is banished for a reason. To allow the person on the throne reign without let or hindrance

As immediate past governor, it will in his own interest to be as far as possible from the seat of government he just left otherwise his associate will always expect him to interfere with the new man and thereby casing him trouble

With this decision, he will always return and have the respect of the sitting governor

Shut up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Funflipper: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
otokx:

Does Soludo have a house and family in the US?

YES!!!!
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Jorryy(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
IGBO AMAKA!!!
Later my SE brothers will be crying fowl is one Yoruba man or Hausa man that is doing them! I've said it and will continu saying it. IGBO LEADERS( both past & present) ARE THE PROBLEMS OF IGBO PEOPLE! But Nooo! They won't hold there leaders accountable for there failures but castigating regions in power.
Anyways let's see where this "POLITICS OF HATE" will lead una! Chiooor! cool
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Quality20:
so that you ipob can say Igbo governors are under efcc political orchestrated persecution and get ipob to go on rampage
?
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by RIVERS1stson: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Port Harcourt slum dweller. Pollution has chased everyone away from the shithole River shithole state. Rivers state is a dead state, even AKWAIBOM has overtaken that useless state

[s]
Kinematics:
[b]Normal level. Who wan remain for SEotopoto republic is a shithole dead zone.[/]
[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by UnabashedIPOB: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
PointZerom:
Why don't you remain in Anambra to enjoy the MASSIVE infastructures you put in place?

Don't mind the idiot. He looted the treasury dry and built no infrastructures but he wants to enjoy all the benefits of good governance. Let him show his ass up in the state of Georgia and see if he would be allowed to live his life in peace. The US is totally different from LIEGERIA and he would NO longer have a retinue of security men that he was accustomed to having around him. God would punish him and his generation for destroying our beloved state.
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by MummyD2020(f): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
As if he is relocating empty handed. Relocate to ur house and living far more better than the main citizens.abeg go and live in luxury

2 Likes

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Danjikanbauchi: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
GreatTormentor:
Wait till you get home, this a public forum not where you can exhibit your deficiencies in home training
a Fulani asslicker, from the religion of piss and shit.

You are so filled with hate that was why you guys keep denying lekki massacre since it was done by your Lord BUHARI.

Should it be this lekki killings happen under a Christian president by now MURIC and other Almajiri slaves would have crying to USA for help.
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Newboss(m): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
ivandragon:

Lol.

How long has that been his base?

He made money, took his family abroad but enjoys looting Nigerian money...

Case of heartless leaders, senseless followers... you can continue slaving for political leaders who would use your ilk as touts while they & their families live in safety abroad.

You're simply an anarchist. You're one of those who think all politicians are looting. The man has not even left office and you've already branded him a looter. Doesn't that surprise you?

Guess what? All leaders in a democratic setting are politicians. Be specific on what you want. You want a country without politicians, leaders, laws, but only jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by freshalien: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

That was where he was before he became governor na

He can make the Anambra he ‘developed’ for the last eight years his home, nothing wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Ebukaokeke5: 5:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
You no carry my money Waka oga, you go answer for am/return am before going anywhere.
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by Freemasonry: 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
After coming to govern he wants to relocate. Oga you must stay here and face the music, or at least be governed the way you did others.

Oga you no dey go anywhere. I still get one bottle of your favorite.
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by ivandragon: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Newboss:

You're simply an anarchist. You're one of those who think all politicians are looting. The man has not even left office and you've already branded him a looter. Doesn't that surprise you?

Guess what? All leaders in a democratic setting are politicians. Be specific on what you want. You want a country without politicians, leaders, laws, but only jungle justice.

I am an anarchist for wanting political leaders to be responsible for their actions while in office?

The efcc is on his case which means he has something to answer.

You have no point to make. You want him to relocate to the US after his tenure? That's fine. You may be comfortable having 'foreigners' coming to ride roughshod over you & your ilk, some others want political leaders who have a long term stake in their state & are committed to it in & out of office.
Re: I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC by silifat11(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
After cashing out, Japa niyen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Truck Assembly Plant In Ondo Commences - Governor Akeredolu (photos) / Gunmen Attack Ohakim’s Convoy, Kill Four Policemen / 6 Die In Suicide Bomb Attack On Redeem Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.