Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen (1630 Views)

John Egla: RCCG Pastor Kidnapped In Nasarawa (Photo) / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / Cows Slaughtered As Armed Militia Storm Fulani IDP Camp In Nassarawa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by BlissGod: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2021
Hello to NAIRALANDERS, what am about to share is 100% real life that just happened yesterday to a friend's brother. It's a long read. Thank you. Happened Nov 25th.

This young man lives and works in Nassarawa as a job man and yesterday according to what happened to them, one big man came to them at their place looking for job men to go do some outside work in Airport road Lugbe.

They were told it's just to fill a pillar and a day job. They agreed. Their oga negotiated price and they entered the car, the five of them entered the car and the man drove them to Abuja, all the remember last was when the car drove past Area1 junction and the man turned on the AC, everyone slept off.

When they woke up, they were at the site. No one knew when they got to that place. They asked them to start work, while they were climbing the ladder, they saw about already 5dead bodies on the ground one of them shouted.

He was shot immediately. They were four gunmen there for each 7tinted tinted SUV and a man dressed in a cleric cloth was standing and telling the gunmen what to do( he's a Pastor)

The remaining four froze and continued work when these guys was about to fill the concrete mix into the pillar, he saw 2 living bodies (2girls) inside the pillars.

Some of them saw a man and a woman tied and dumbed in that pillar (alive), they started filling the pillar with the concrete mix.

Refusal means you'll be shot like the others who have been killed already.

About 5men were killed already and another one of their team was also shot making it a total of six dead bodies in that site.

According to them, they saw carpenters and other people working on that same building. Some of the were busy while some were resting and drinking.

The men were still doing the work till it was around 7pm they told them to enter the car.

Four of them got in and they slept off again. They were dumped at a bush close to sharp corner in the bush. They later woke up and only one thousand was in their pocket, they have to trek almost 45mins to see a car that will transport them back to Maraba.

According to him, that place is either a hotel or a Church.

The man came back to his house around 1pm and he told the story.

I called him again this morning and he told me same story.

The guy was in shock throughout yesterday and even this morning.

He have not been himself.

At their workplace, their oga is suspecting one of the workers to set them up.

NIGERIA IS TURNING INTO SOMETHING ELSE!
PLEASE BE CAREFUL, THIS THING SOUNDS LIKE UNREAL BUT BEFORE MAN AND GOD
THIS THING HAPPENED JUST YESTERDAY.

Am just grateful to God that they didn't kill all of them after doing the work.

Ladies be careful, stop entering free rides, men be careful stop attending unknown interviews.

Please everyone be careful, the days are evil.

Most importantly be prayerful oooooo
Pray and pray for protection the days are evil.

May God protect our family.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2021
May we not be unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by ignis: 8:56am On Nov 26, 2021
End time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by BlissGod: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:

We never ever be unfortunate in this life.
AMEN.

The thing that surprised me most is that this guy doesn't believe in ritual's.

He saw things life with his own eyes.

He is still shaking when I called him this morning. The sister told me he is running an extremely high temperature.

My happiness is that they were spared and not killed. RIP to the dead ones.
Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by BlissGod: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:

We will never ever be unfortunate in this life.
AMEN.

The thing that surprised me most is that this guy doesn't believe in ritual's.

He saw things life with his own eyes.

He is still shaking when I called him this morning. The sister told me he is running an extremely high temperature.

My happiness is that they were spared and not killed. RIP to the dead ones.
Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by Geemax(f): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
May our Job not lead to our death...where person dey manage no go kill person

2 Likes

Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by BlissGod: 6:08am On Nov 29, 2021
Geemax:

Amin o
Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by BlissGod: 6:08am On Nov 29, 2021
Geemax:

Amen o
Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by adecz: 6:19am On Nov 29, 2021
undecided

⏩Mr Blissgod , when will you stop
mixing Igbo with monkey tail & coming
up with such nonsense fiction..

You better take your time.. ☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by Govocrete: 6:33am On Nov 29, 2021
Heard this same story in 2008 while still in Lagos. I believe it's a story meant to guide us but not a true story.

1 Like

Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by BlissGod: 6:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Govocrete:
Heard this same story in 2008 while still in Lagos. I believe it's a story meant to guide us but not a true story.

I don't know about that but the dude doesn't even believe in all this ritual killings.
He came back that night looking like a ghost according to the sister.
They went to church yesterday to do a Thanksgiving.
All i know is things are happening.

Just be careful.
Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by Restroom: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2021
It is church they are building.

It happens, workmen are forced to do their dirty jobs.

It happened in Benin some years ago.

It continues to happen.

It is in line with 2 Timothy 3:1-5, and also verse 14.

This is the last days, lots of evils are happening. The devil is in full control of wicked humans.

That's why we need to pray before we live our homes daily.

Only God can bring an end to this evil, worldwide and he promises to do so.
Psalms 37;9-11. Assures us God will destroy the wicked from this Earth.

While Daniel 2:44 makes it clear even the human government of today, will also be destroyed totally.

Armageddon which is God's war to end all wickedness will strike soon and clear the Earth of fake men of God, pastors and prophet ,who like satanic politicians ,are behind most of our problems on earht.

Let's us continue to pray for God's kingdom to come quickly, of not ,no man can put an end to the excessive killings going on everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2021
People need to be extremely careful. Too many evil people. Majority of these evil men usually feign ignorance in public and say there is nothing like rituals, voodoo, witchraft whereas they are practicing it deeply. Imagine the pains of those people who were buried alive. Sadly, it's mostly the big shots in the society that practice these things, so it's very easy to cover up such crimes.

The man should report to the police. The police might be able to set a trap in few locations where labourers await for customers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by DeipTruth(f): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Restroom:
It is church they are building.

It happens, workmen are forced to do their dirty jobs.

It happened in Benin some years ago.

It continues to happen.

It is in line with 2 Timothy 3:1-5, and also verse 14.

This is the last days, lots of evils are happening. The devil is in full control of wicked humans.

That's why we need to pray before we live our homes daily.

Only God can bring an end to this evil, worldwide and he promises to do so.
Psalms 37;9-11. Assures us God will destroy the wicked from this Earth.

While Daniel 2:44 makes it clear even the human government of today, will also be destroyed totally.

Armageddon which is God's war to end all wickedness will strike soon and clear the Earth of fake men of God, pastors and prophet ,who like satanic politicians ,are behind most of our problems on earht.

Let's us continue to pray for God's kingdom to come quickly, of not ,no man can put an end to the excessive killings going on everywhere.

After reading the story, i strongly believe it. The wickedness in today's world is out of bounds.
I believe that it's church they're building there.
Things are happening make BABA GOD save our head oo and our family and friends o infact save everyone that agrees to this prayer.
Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by DeipTruth(f): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Cc: you seun; lalasticlala
Please push to the fp people gats to be careful oo
Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by ivolt: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Nothing is real here.

Fake story.
I read a similar one in 2009.
Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by Restroom: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2021
ivolt:
Nothing is real here.

Fake story.
I read a similar one in 2009.

And since 2009 , it has not been happening abi?

Or it happened once and has since stopped ?

Go and dig the pulpit of an average church of 500 to 1000 members, and less and come back to report your findings....

Talkless of bigger churches

You nor know the world u live in

If burrying people alive or casting them in pillars is what will mk some church to prosper, see evil men are willing to do it

I just laugh at your comment

If you know what the men you see on TV do, you know that this even smaii self

3 Likes

Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by ivolt: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
Restroom:

And since 2009 , it has not been happening abi?

Or it happened once and has since stopped ?
The detail hasn't changed:

One big unnamed man.
A building either church or hotel not sure
5 unnamed laborers
Unknown location.

Someone will still post this same tale next year and cast fear into you once again.

Go and dig the pulpit of an average church of 500 to 1000 members, and less and come back to report your findings....
How many have you dug up so far?
What did you find?

If burrying people alive or casting them in pillars is what will mk some church to prosper, see evil men are willing to do it
How do we know you are not an evil man?

If you know what the men you see on TV do, you know that this even smaii self
Since you know, why not present your evidence?
Or is this another "I heard it from my uncle" tale?
Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by Restroom: 6:53am On Dec 03, 2021
ivolt:

One big unnamed man.
5 unnamed laborers
Unknown location.

Someone will still post this same tale next year and cast fear into you once again.

What did you find?

Guys like you are many here on NL and in the world

It is unfortunate

So no point arguing with you

Your first comment which I replied to says it all

Your reply
To my response
Reinforce it

But is unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by tungamaje: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2021
I won't doubt this story. Many Nigerians are naive to believe there is juju power which can make one rich or poor. So they can go to any length to source this imaginary powerful power. The elite gets invoved in it hoping it would make them more powerful while the poor believe they would be elevated if they practice it. No real faith in God

2 Likes

Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by DeipTruth(f): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Either you didn't read the story well.
Truth is i have seen things personally myself
And I know to which extend people can opt for black magic especially in Nigeria

Ever wondered how these little kids are able to hit it big with fraud.
No skill, no intelligence, no education absolutely nothing.
They'll call someone and the person will release their account details.

Things are happening.
Just be careful man, this season is especially hot for wicked things.

ivolt:

One big unnamed man.
5 unnamed laborers
Unknown location.

What did you find?

Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by obyrich(m): 9:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
BlissGod:
Hello to NAIRALANDERS, what am about to share is 100% real life that just happened yesterday to a friend's brother. It's a long read. Thank you. Happened Nov 25th.

This young man lives and works in Nassarawa as a job man and yesterday according to what happened to them, one big man came to them at their place looking for job men to go do some outside work in Airport road Lugbe.

They were told it's just to fill a pillar and a day job. They agreed. Their oga negotiated price and they entered the car, the five of them entered the car and the man drove them to Abuja, all the remember last was when the car drove past Area1 junction and the man turned on the AC, everyone slept off.

When they woke up, they were at the site. No one knew when they got to that place. They asked them to start work, while they were climbing the ladder, they saw about already 5dead bodies on the ground one of them shouted.

He was shot immediately. They were four gunmen there for each 7tinted tinted SUV and a man dressed in a cleric cloth was standing and telling the gunmen what to do( he's a Pastor)

The remaining four froze and continued work when these guys was about to fill the concrete mix into the pillar, he saw 2 living bodies (2girls) inside the pillars.

Some of them saw a man and a woman tied and dumbed in that pillar (alive), they started filling the pillar with the concrete mix.

Refusal means you'll be shot like the others who have been killed already.

About 5men were killed already and another one of their team was also shot making it a total of six dead bodies in that site.

According to them, they saw carpenters and other people working on that same building. Some of the were busy while some were resting and drinking.

The men were still doing the work till it was around 7pm they told them to enter the car.

Four of them got in and they slept off again. They were dumped at a bush close to sharp corner in the bush. They later woke up and only one thousand was in their pocket, they have to trek almost 45mins to see a car that will transport them back to Maraba.

According to him, that place is either a hotel or a Church.

The man came back to his house around 1pm and he told the story.

I called him again this morning and he told me same story.

The guy was in shock throughout yesterday and even this morning.

He have not been himself.

At their workplace, their oga is suspecting one of the workers to set them up.

NIGERIA IS TURNING INTO SOMETHING ELSE!
PLEASE BE CAREFUL, THIS THING SOUNDS LIKE UNREAL BUT BEFORE MAN AND GOD
THIS THING HAPPENED JUST YESTERDAY.

Am just grateful to God that they didn't kill all of them after doing the work.

Ladies be careful, stop entering free rides, men be careful stop attending unknown interviews.

Please everyone be careful, the days are evil.

Most importantly be prayerful oooooo
Pray and pray for protection the days are evil.

May God protect our family.

You are a liar. I have heard this story many years ago.
Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by SALIMAN(m): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2021
Well formatted ,
Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by BlissGod: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
obyrich:
You are a liar. I have heard this story many years ago.

No body is telling you to believe, i have difficulties believing myself.

I only believed it because the guy the thing happened to doesn't believe in things like these at all and as am talking to you, the sis said he has stopped working there.

So whether he told s lie to stop working i don't know.
The sis called the boss and the boss repeated same story, i don't know what the boss will achieve in lying about it.

Your problem Sha not mine.

I told the story as i was told.

I believe things happen in the world.
Anything is possible now.
Just be careful yourself.
Re: Pastor kidnapped workers In Nassarawa; Murdered them In Abuja by Gunmen by BlissGod: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
adecz:
undecided

⏩Mr Blissgod , when will you stop
mixing Igbo with monkey tail & coming
up with such nonsense fiction..

You better take your time.. ☹️☹️

Yes i hear. No more Igbo with monkey tail.

I hop you're happy now.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Caught Having $ex With A Prostitute At Wife's Burial / Australia: Python Bites And Drags Five-year-old Into Pool / Finger In The Dead Body's Anus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.