Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Where Can One Run A Covid Test - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can One Run A Covid Test (185 Views)

I Saw A Covid 19 Death / My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. / Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Run A Covid Test by iamehmakute(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2021
Good morning house, this morning I got a call from my brother . He isn't really feeling well as he suspect it to be covid, he complained of the following symptom:-

1. Side headache
2. Bitter taste
3.waist pain
4.chest pain
5. Dry cough
6. General body weakness
7. Feverishness.

He treated malaria and catarrh last week. I told him to go for wider test, But he said he doesn't trust all this diagnostic centre that most would just collect the fee and not run any test but would end up diagnosing it as covid.
His reason for suspecting covid are -:his kind of job( always around large gatherings of people) ,because he just treated malaria and also we scarcely fall ill and if we do it's malaria.

Pls where can he carry out covid test and how much would it cost him. Contributions are welcomed please.
Re: Where Can One Run A Covid Test by Xenisha: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2023
Despite COVID-19 remaining a pressing issue, the level of public concern surrounding it appears to be decreasing. It is crucial for individuals who exhibit symptoms of the virus to undergo testing. To that end, a viable testing option is available at PCR-test stockholm. This particular service offers the convenience of administering the test in the comfort of your own home and delivering the results in as little as 30 minutes. Additionally, the cost is covered by insurance and the tests are approved for international travel.

(1) (Reply)

Abdul Samad Rabiu’s Asr Africa Boosts Ogun Health System With 2.5bil Grant For A / Surgeon Fined $3,000 For Amputating Patient's Wrong Leg / How To Choose The Best IVF Centre In Gurgaon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.