Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) (54563 Views)

Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by ensamy(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2021
Fake news every where. Who said she was electrocuted should be charged for circulating fake news.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by kelly72: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2021
Which of them died, the one in the middle wearing blue top or the one on the left wearing red dress who ran 5 meters and fell?

I noticed that the one in blue top was actually drunk and being dragged along by the man in white dress. And the man dropped him to the ground to attend to the one that ran and fell.

Simple CPR the bystanders could quickly give her and if you see them bragging about how much they know, RIP indeed.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by jamesharryson(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Officialgarri:
Are we sure this is the incident?
No! It is not the incident. Kindly tell us the correct incident.

Ndi oso chi egbu

3 Likes

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by lanpio(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2021
You have done the expected.
I want Dr Adedoyin whose Timothy died in his hotel in Ife to do same to help the police.

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by janetakan(f): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is why it is pertinent that everyone learns how to administer first aid treatments.
See how the mumu on white wasted such a precious opportunity and kicked that girl to death instead of saving her life.

If I was there, God knows I'd have taken her bra off to be able to compress her chest without any inhibitors.

Then I'd bend down and give her the best mouth-to-mouth that money can buy.

Just feeling the luscious lips of a raving lunatic mouthing over hers is enough to send electric spikes back to any feeble heart.

Besides, I read somewhere that orgasms are good for the heart but I am not thinking what you are thinking because I am only responsible for my own inordinate lust.

Someone just died and you still found a way to be disgusting about it.

It's your type that rapes dead bodies. Ewu!

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by hardon1(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2021
Excessively drinking
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by brightleave(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

When I close my eyes I will remember nothing.
I remember nothing because;
DEATH is simply a state of complete and permanent loss of consciousness with cessation of heartbeat with subsequent enzymatic actions and putrification leading to global tissue necrosis.
Ol boy! The definition sha!
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Odobaone: 9:46am On Nov 28, 2021
Officialgarri:

Serious mental issues naim dey worry pipu
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Scottz: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Please stop using DEATH to threaten people.
By the year 2080, almost everyone typing on this platform would have kissed the world Goodbye.
We would have been committed to the mother earth. That we are sure!
You, always rushing to speak have no single idea of where you will be going next except d grave.
At least, you are sure of the GRAVE!
Finally, get a JOB and get yourself engaged meaningfully.
The reason most Christians are lazy today is because people like you have sown seed of "VANITY upon VANITY" into them.
They now see all their efforts as VANITY..
Meanwhile, other white Christian nations are prosperous.

You expect GOD to relocate Lazy Christians to a well organized heaven right?
IF you can't fix your little country, how would you maintain & manage heaven?
Better Wake up.!
Wish I can meet u and talk sense into you!

thank you for coming to our aid we don suffer for Righteousness hand for long he be like heavenly dictator cry

2 Likes

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Fuckthamods: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is why it is pertinent that everyone learns how to administer first aid treatments.
See how the mumu on white wasted such a precious opportunity and kicked that girl to death instead of saving her life.

If I was there, God knows I'd have taken her bra off to be able to compress her chest without any inhibitors.

Just feeling the luscious lips of a raving lunatic mouthing over hers is enough to send electric spikes back to any feeble heart.

Besides, I read somewhere that orgasms are good for the heart but I am not thinking what you are thinking because I am only responsible for my own inordinate lust.
Motherfucker grin

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by airsaylongcome: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2021
IyaZainab:

Sir, are you a biochemist

Does one need to be a biochemist to know that? undecided
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Zetty177x: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Competence5050:
I have said it before and I will say it again that she will never be forgotten for dying in active service.... May her soul rest in peace....

What active Service? If u notice, she try to escape a man putting his hand on her shoulder, hence she slipped and fell....I know u had no credit to watch the video.... incompetent zero zero

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Trendy05(f): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2021
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation

Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is an emergency procedure consisting of chest compressions often combined with artificial ventilation in an effort to manually preserve intact brain function until further measures are taken to restore spontaneous blood circulation and breathing in a person who is in cardiac arrest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by emmadejust(m): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pls visit a doctor to exermine your head, seems some nuts don' loose

lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Femeto: 10:26am On Nov 28, 2021
Sammydanny:
This is the video that has emerged online purportedly capturing the incident leading to the collapse of a female clubber at Abuja Club, Hustle & Bustle.

The incident, which led to the death of the lady, has been generating controversy.

Recall that following the incident, the club shut down its operation in order to join the family to mourn the deceased.

It had initially been circulated in the media that the lady was electrocuted.

But a trending video has now revealed what happened to the clubber on the said day.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gIUA9CmICc[/flash]

The statement from the club reads:

Dear All,

We wish to thank our esteemed patrons and customers for their love and support these last couple of days. Indeed, the loss of a customer is a blow that hit us harder than we could have imagined, particularly because of the unexpected nature of her demise.

We want to extend our heartfelt sympathy once more to the family of the deceased; we pray that the almighty God will continue to grant them the fortitude to bear this painful loss.

Despite the myriad of question and assumptions out in the public, we had earnestly refrained from making any statement until this moment for two reasons; mainly because we had to join the family and friends to mourn a beautiful life that was taken too soon, and to enable the police to extensively conduct and carry out their investigations.

It therefore behooves on us at this moment to inform the generally public of these series of facts;

1. On the 14th of November 2021, a dear customer whilst leaving our premises, tripped and fell and this led to her painful and untimely death.

2. Owing to this tragedy, our management reached a decision to shut down our business so as to adequately mourn the deceased, and also allow the police unfettered access to conduct their investigations.

3. On that fateful morning, the deceased after leaving the club, was happily playing around with her friends, when she made a slight run, tripped and fell down a few meters to the car park and became unconscious. Sadly, she passed on, on their way to the hospital.

4. The Nigerian Police Force have extensively carried out their investigations and thoroughly reviewed our wide and lengthy CCTV footages and we await the report of this investigation.

We assure the public that we have employed several health and safety standards and we will continue to place safety over profit. We have also used this bitter lesson to upgrade our already decent safety procedures and we would do our utmost best to continue to serve as a leader in this sector.

May God bless the soul of the departed.

Thank you.
Management.

See previous threads

https://www.nairaland.com/6852541/metal-electrocutes-lady-obi-cubanas

https://www.nairaland.com/6853629/photo-susan-oleghe-lady-electrocuted
Simple CPR could have saved her life. She had loss of oxygen to the brain. All Clubs in Nigeria should be mandated to have a defibrillator. Those two guys that sat unbothered on the pavement from the start of the video, during the incident are heartless.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Realhommie(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2021
Mrxawe:
See as this two idiots just siddon dey look all through like say nothing concern them.
Really sad.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Femeto: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2021
kelly72:
Which of them died, the one in the middle wearing blue top or the one on the left wearing red dress who ran 5 meters and fell?

I noticed that the one in blue top was actually drunk and being dragged along by the man in white dress. And the man dropped him to the ground to attend to the one that ran and fell.

Simple CPR the bystanders could quickly give her and if you see them bragging about how much they know, RIP indeed.
I guess they were both drunk.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Xmen149(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2021
I don't know if we all watched same video with some of those commenting up there lol.

The guy on white was helping the drunk Guy with his arm around his neck while the lady was holding the drunk Guys hand only.

Guess the one on white was already getting tired of pulling the drunk Guys weight alone and tried putting his arm around the ladies shoulder to help out.the lady ran away(either she was feeling disgusted by the drunk Guy or she was the over playful type).she pranced to the left and hit her left foot on the flower verse lost balance,trying to regain balance move a few more distance and fell face down.

Lighting in environment was poor. No security in the background. There are supposed to be security all around with emergency health training in such environment or seperatly. She doesn't look high and wasn't on Hill either..The floor finishing in the environment might be slippery

3 Likes

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by AuroraB(f): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
He just pointed out that whatever you were quoting was written by men..

And you had to quote two more passages written by men..

Lol.. grin
I tire for that kain mumu ooo shocked
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Advancedman(m): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2021
Sammydanny:
This is the video that has emerged online purportedly capturing the incident leading to the collapse of a female clubber at Abuja Club, Hustle & Bustle.

The incident, which led to the death of the lady, has been generating controversy.

Recall that following the incident, the club shut down its operation in order to join the family to mourn the deceased.

It had initially been circulated in the media that the lady was electrocuted.

But a trending video has now revealed what happened to the clubber on the said day.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gIUA9CmICc[/flash]

The statement from the club reads:

Dear All,

We wish to thank our esteemed patrons and customers for their love and support these last couple of days. Indeed, the loss of a customer is a blow that hit us harder than we could have imagined, particularly because of the unexpected nature of her demise.

We want to extend our heartfelt sympathy once more to the family of the deceased; we pray that the almighty God will continue to grant them the fortitude to bear this painful loss.

Despite the myriad of question and assumptions out in the public, we had earnestly refrained from making any statement until this moment for two reasons; mainly because we had to join the family and friends to mourn a beautiful life that was taken too soon, and to enable the police to extensively conduct and carry out their investigations.

It therefore behooves on us at this moment to inform the generally public of these series of facts;

1. On the 14th of November 2021, a dear customer whilst leaving our premises, tripped and fell and this led to her painful and untimely death.

2. Owing to this tragedy, our management reached a decision to shut down our business so as to adequately mourn the deceased, and also allow the police unfettered access to conduct their investigations.

3. On that fateful morning, the deceased after leaving the club, was happily playing around with her friends, when she made a slight run, tripped and fell down a few meters to the car park and became unconscious. Sadly, she passed on, on their way to the hospital.

4. The Nigerian Police Force have extensively carried out their investigations and thoroughly reviewed our wide and lengthy CCTV footages and we await the report of this investigation.

We assure the public that we have employed several health and safety standards and we will continue to place safety over profit. We have also used this bitter lesson to upgrade our already decent safety procedures and we would do our utmost best to continue to serve as a leader in this sector.

May God bless the soul of the departed.

Thank you.
Management.

See previous threads

https://www.nairaland.com/6852541/metal-electrocutes-lady-obi-cubanas

https://www.nairaland.com/6853629/photo-susan-oleghe-lady-electrocuted

If it's a staff member the club will never shut down for an hour.
Las Las na 2 minutes silence.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by astute28: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2021
unanonso:

Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

The real you is the one inside and he is immortal.
if it as be appointed for a man to die once after that judgement, so why there is reincarnation then sad
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Realhommie(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
And that guy's actions lead to her death..

If the mumu didn't stumble towards her..

She wouldn't have ran and fallen..
She didn't run per se, that was just reflex on her path. Why Would she run from him when they all got wasted together inside. It was unfortunate she tripped and then fell. If truly there was electrocution i do not believe that's what killed her because other people where in and around that same spot. She lost consciousness from the fall because she was wasted and probably had other underlying health challenge which meant her system wasn't able to come around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Kobicove(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2021
Officialgarri:

Those who know the night club well should confirm please
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Realhommie(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Pinkzebra:
Nothing wrong in clubbing and.having fun , but walk out if there stable . If they were all stable , especially the one in blue , the lady wouldn't have ran off to get death .
It actually an irresponsible lifestyle, all shades of wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by GauRanTor(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

You wrote this for me to read because GOD wrote such himself abiii?
It was Humans like you who sat down and wrote this for people like you to study.

I wish GOD will open your eyes to see and appreciate how he designed this world to work.
A WHITE MAN left the West and came down heavily on you, making you believe his religion is superior to yours. His God always wears white.
He forgot to inform you that God is not a Christian neither is he a MUSLIM.
GOD is supreme.
Every Religion was a mere creation of mankind to reverence God.
Your Family can create one.

Always put ur brain into Good use, else one small boy who calls himself prophet will end up using it.
So wake up and Think.

I wish I am rich like cubana or davido I would have asked for your account details.
But I believe God will bless you abundantly for this truth you said.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by sugarlyn: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

When I close my eyes I will remember nothing.
I remember nothing because;
DEATH is simply a state of complete and permanent loss of consciousness with cessation of heartbeat with subsequent enzymatic actions and putrification leading to global tissue necrosis.

Sir I really admired your wisdom.
Don't waste your time on brainwashed people.
Lazarus died and he was in state of unconsciousness before he was brought back to life, he never told us that he went to heaven or any where after death.
God cannot lie: the opposite of life is death.
He told Adam that he will "Die"if he eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and bad.
Adam and Eve died after disobeying God.
That was their end.

All those who are doubtful should read Ecclesiastes 9:4-7. It talks about the condition of dead.
Check my signature to learn more exciting things from the Bible

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by federal9: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2021
Femeto:
Simple CPR could have saved her life. She had loss of oxygen to the brain. All Clubs in Nigeria should be mandated to have a defibrillator. Those two guys that sat unbothered on the pavement from the start of the video, during the incident are heartless.

I bet you wouldn't go if you were the one. You want them to be imperiled. A girl you know nothing about, coming out with two guys, you wanna save.....

What if the CCTV stopped if they were about to make a move to save the girl?

The same you would start saying trash. Think before you talk. When someone died, fingerprint would be scanned, and if it is yours, you would be a suspect.

Think again bro....

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2021
How can people just drink themselves to stupor? Imagine!
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by femiasaolu2014: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2021
Everyone was staggering and falling down.

Is this club lifestyle worth it at all?

I mean you go to a dark place, everyone is smoking, drinking adulterated Apongbon made Hennessy, the noise is deafening and you call that enjoyment?

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by thundafire: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2021
No quick CPR administered to her. So all those shouting Cubana used her for blood money hope u can shut up
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by thundafire: 11:05am On Nov 28, 2021
alpharoyalty:
Still don't understand why the guy collapse.
Is it shock, drink, tripped or sheer excitement.

May the girl's soul rip.
Please don't let us be judgemental.
Death comes anytime.
But let us please be wary that life is short.
they have been stupendously high
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Offpoint1: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Stainlezzking:
This is crazy... Look at how close to death she was.
Imagine running and tripping and dying wt actual f#
More reasons we should avoid fighting anyone, you don't know who's a living dead, one punch and they're gone... You spend your life in jail full of regrets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life / Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multimillionaires, 6,800 Millionaires. / This Is The Number One Reason You Are Still Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.