Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:38 PM

CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) (54518 Views)

Photo Of Susan Oleghe, The Lady Electrocuted At Obi Cubana's Club In Abuja / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by BestRicePlug28(f): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Competence5050:
I have said it before and I will say it again that she will never be forgotten for dying in active service.... May her soul rest in peace....
hmm
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
unanonso:

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 1 Corinthians 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Lol..

And you think quoting a million passages would change the fact that it was written by men?

Why don't you quote me some more man written passages.. grin
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by gud4dbest(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

When I close my eyes I will remember nothing.
I remember nothing because;
DEATH is simply a state of complete and permanent loss of consciousness with cessation of heartbeat with subsequent enzymatic actions and putrification leading to global tissue necrosis.
You have a SOUL brother!
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by DukeNija(m): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
She wasn’t drunk. She was avoiding carrying her drunk friend and playfully ran away but tripped in the process and the rest is history.
Replay the video and you’ll see she want drunk.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Foodempire: 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Running away from the guy for what reason? She ran away from someone she should have helped at that moment but later ran to her death. Maybe she felt disgusted with the drunk guy
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Ishilove: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Minjim:

It's an accident It seems the lady came in contact with a live wire in that direction she ran to or she tripped over and lost consciousness.
A club where people get drunk often should have safety measures for such emergency
Did you see live wire anywhere in the video?

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Funflipper: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
TheManhattan:
If it was electrocution that guy in white would get the "shock of his life" too literally. They were all so drunk the guy in blue couldn't even walk on his own.

She didn't die from that fall. i suspect alcohol poisoning.

1 Like

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by TheMan3: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

DEATH is simply a state of complete and permanent loss of consciousness with cessation of heartbeat with subsequent enzymatic actions and putrification leading to global tissue necrosis.
this grammar you are speaking so will not help you o. You better accept Jesus
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by chukel(m): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by treatise: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Stainlezzking:
This is crazy... Look at how close to death she was.
Imagine running and tripping and dying wt actual f#

She evidently tripped but it could be she had substance(s) running in her blood and could be the primary cause of death.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by wink2015(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
I SEE THE CASE DIFFERENTLY.

It is a case of a rape and a teleguided murder.

They can rape her and then ask the victim to go home only to die midway unable to tell her story
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by aameyah(f): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
They might have passed the Centre if those two guys were not blocking the way, because it seems those iron slabs tripped or shocked her. The guy in white was kicking her feet off the slab.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
TheManhattan:
If it was electrocution that guy in white would get the "shock of his life" too literally. They were all so drunk the guy in blue couldn't even walk on his own.
You were close but you missed the observation!!!What you have on your body atimes determines if you can get electrocuted!!please watch the video again.the guy in white rushes to pick her up,he withdrew his hand immediately he touched her(he must have felt the shock),he then used his legs(shoes on) to kick her to the side before using his hands
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by nwachinemel(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sammydanny:

The incident, which led to the death of the lady, has been generating controversy.

But a trending video has now revealed what happened to the clubber

Checkout 2:58:47 AM the guy in blue gave her a shove before he fell to the ground....He stoop up later on his own and walked to where she slumped which seem very dark.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Imagine taking this kind girl to your house, thinking she is fit for action, only for you to end up with a dead body on your hands.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by aameyah(f): 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
Mrxawe:
See as this two idiots just siddon dey look all through like say nothing concern them.
They even blocked the road sef. These people wouldn’t have gone to that side if they weren’t on the road.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by unanonso(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Lol..

And you think quoting a million passages would change the fact that it was written by men?

Why don't you quote me some more man written passages.. grin

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God. 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by unanonso(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
GauRanTor:

I think you are a fool
People like you don't read wild because you are a black monkey that lacks reasoning
Read so that your eyes will open about the lies in the scripture you are holding and the reason it was written to control you unfortunate blacks that lacks reasoning. Spits!

Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

1 Corinthians 4:12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:

1 Peter 2:23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Pallaz(m): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
Excess drug is all I can see,,,,
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Offpoint1: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
unanonso:

Hebrews 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
grin the very verse you quoted was written by God himself or by a man?

I need an honest of either "God himself" or "man"
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Offpoint1: 4:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
unanonso:

I have no idea what you are talking about
That's another lie from you or do you want me to quote the bible verses to you?
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is why it is pertinent that everyone learns how to administer first aid treatments.
See how the mumu on white wasted such a precious opportunity and kicked that girl to death instead of saving her life.

If I was there, God knows I'd have taken her bra off to be able to compress her chest without any inhibitors.

Then I'd bend down and give her the best mouth-to-mouth that money can buy.

Just feeling the luscious lips of a raving lunatic mouthing over hers is enough to send electric spikes back to any feeble heart.

Besides, I read somewhere that orgasms are good for the heart but I am not thinking what you are thinking because I am only responsible for my own inordinate lust.

Werey!
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
unanonso:

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God. 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men. 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Lol..

Keep them coming..

The labour's of thousands of delusional sheep Herders ..

Will never be in vain.. grin
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by luuvv: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
You still need to learn a whole lot of things about life and death. Ordinary Atheist will not know though.
MALIGNANTGuest:

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
hmm
I no understand, you say wetin?

Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sammydanny:
This is the video that has emerged online purportedly capturing the incident leading to the collapse of a female clubber at Abuja Club, Hustle & Bustle.

The incident, which led to the death of the lady, has been generating controversy.

Recall that following the incident, the club shut down its operation in order to join the family to mourn the deceased.

It had initially been circulated in the media that the lady was electrocuted.

But a trending video has now revealed what happened to the clubber on the said day.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gIUA9CmICc[/flash]

The statement from the club reads:

Dear All,

We wish to thank our esteemed patrons and customers for their love and support these last couple of days. Indeed, the loss of a customer is a blow that hit us harder than we could have imagined, particularly because of the unexpected nature of her demise.

We want to extend our heartfelt sympathy once more to the family of the deceased; we pray that the almighty God will continue to grant them the fortitude to bear this painful loss.

Despite the myriad of question and assumptions out in the public, we had earnestly refrained from making any statement until this moment for two reasons; mainly because we had to join the family and friends to mourn a beautiful life that was taken too soon, and to enable the police to extensively conduct and carry out their investigations.

It therefore behooves on us at this moment to inform the generally public of these series of facts;

1. On the 14th of November 2021, a dear customer whilst leaving our premises, tripped and fell and this led to her painful and untimely death.

2. Owing to this tragedy, our management reached a decision to shut down our business so as to adequately mourn the deceased, and also allow the police unfettered access to conduct their investigations.

3. On that fateful morning, the deceased after leaving the club, was happily playing around with her friends, when she made a slight run, tripped and fell down a few meters to the car park and became unconscious. Sadly, she passed on, on their way to the hospital.

4. The Nigerian Police Force have extensively carried out their investigations and thoroughly reviewed our wide and lengthy CCTV footages and we await the report of this investigation.

We assure the public that we have employed several health and safety standards and we will continue to place safety over profit. We have also used this bitter lesson to upgrade our already decent safety procedures and we would do our utmost best to continue to serve as a leader in this sector.

May God bless the soul of the departed.

Thank you.
Management.

See previous threads

https://www.nairaland.com/6852541/metal-electrocutes-lady-obi-cubanas

https://www.nairaland.com/6853629/photo-susan-oleghe-lady-electrocuted
The chief has appease the gods. Indeed the gods have been appeased
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Hkff: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
I’m wondering if that drunk guy didn’t push on her b4 he collapsed cos he was wasted would the story have been different??
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Officialgarri:
Are we sure this is the incident?

You’ve watched the video, I want to believe so. But didn’t believe because you hate his tribe.

Gandollar was caught on camera stuffing dollar in his bullion riga, still you supporter him. And you think you’re normal?
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by unanonso(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Lol..

Keep them coming..

The labour's of thousands of delusional sheep Herders ..

Will never be in vain.. grin

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by unanonso(m): 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Offpoint1:

That's another lie from you or do you want me to quote the bible verses to you?

I have no idea what you are talking about.
I don't know if you're suggesting that the human soul is not immortal?
Re: CCTV At Obi Cubana's Hustle & Bustle Shows How A Female Clubber Died (Video) by unanonso(m): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Offpoint1:

grin the very verse you quoted was written by God himself or by a man?

I need an honest of either "God himself" or "man"

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Has 4 Billionaires, 360 Multimillionaires, 6,800 Millionaires. / "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.