Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results (28316 Views)

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Ebukawaylaid(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2021
Good morning Ladies and gentle men.
This morning, I got a call from my younger sister telling me that she has seen her WAEC Results. However, the tone of her voice was somehow not good. I suspected that something was wrong... I saw the results finally and here are are grades

Christian Religious Studies - E8
Economics - F9
Government - C5
Literature-in- English - C6
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3
Catering Craft practice - F9

Please, help me advice her on which course she can study in the university with this WAEC results.
Mods , please I will appreciate if it is moved to front page for more advice. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Freestainworld(m): 11:49am On Nov 26, 2021
Let her read Yoruba, she will do well in school

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Massiveglory: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yoruba mathematics grin

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by shawante(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
To study any course in Uni you need to have at least a credit in English language.

Let her register and try the next forthcoming o level exam

142 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Bebson007(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
[b]Christian Religious Studies - E8
Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

Tell her to study herbalist technology.
The D7 from English is to speak broken or pigin with her clients.
Lit in English to communicate with the gods in poet.
Then finally the Yoruba for incantation
Maths to calculate the measurement of charm especially liquid charms lol

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Ebukawaylaid(m): 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bebson007:

[b]Christian Religious Studies - E8
Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

Tell her to study herbalist technology.
The D7 from English is to speak broken or pigin with her clients.
Lit in English to communicate with the gods in poet.
Then finally the Yoruba for incantation
Maths to calculate the measurement of charm especially liquid charms lol

Thanks brother, but please I will appreciate if you can give valuable advice.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Ebukawaylaid(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
shawante:
To study any course in Uni you need to have at least a credit in English language.

OK, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Ebukawaylaid(m): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
Let her read Yoruba, she will do well in school

She wants to read Theatre art in the university, I'm actually disappointed in the result.

3 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by haakeem2(m): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
shawante:

Whats your thought on dis my cosins own?math c3,eng c6,ecoc3,government b2 and civic edu d7 which is not a core course subject,i was told that result like this are accepted in nassarawa poly....how true is it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by shawante(m): 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
haakeem2:
Whats your thought on dis my cosins own?math c3,eng c6,ecoc3,government b2 and civic edu d7 which is not a core course subject,i was told that result like this are accepted in nassarawa poly....how true is it?
Your cousin is good to go.. As far as poly is concerned

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by haakeem2(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
shawante:
Your cousin is good to go.. As far as poly is concerned
Thanks for the reply.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by shawante(m): 12:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:

She wants to read Theatre art in the university, I'm actually disappointed in the result.
Am actually surprised at the result.. Cuz am still wondering how she passed literature which is very difficult to pass(cuz the examiners usually score them very low) and fail to credit english(where the examiners are way more lenient)

18 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by folaSalisu(f): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hospitality Management

1 Like

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Ebukawaylaid(m): 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
folaSalisu:
Hospitality Management
OK, thanks.
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Spy360(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ebukawaylaid:
Good morning Ladies and gentle men.
This morning, I got a call from my younger sister telling me that she has seen her WAEC Results. However, the tone of her voice was somehow not good. I suspected that something was wrong... I saw the results finally and here are are grades

Christian Religious Studies - E8
Economics - F9
Government - C5
Civic Education - E8
English Language - D7
Yoruba - C4
Mathematics - B3

Please, help me advice her on which course she can study in the university with this WAEC results.
lalasticlala , please I will appreciate if it is moved to front page for more advice. Thanks
She has to give another shot at the exams. This results can only make a good apprentice or housewife

12 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by temitope27(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Clitomaniaism

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Yakeaway: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lol
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by LibertyRep: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
She needs to first explain what happened during the Mathematics examination.

Another WAEC GCE diet will be coming Jan/Feb.
Tell her to prepare harder.

7 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2021
She can study Bible

3 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Nigercity: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Lovenorth: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Double honour Diploma in Yoruba government and Mathematics of literature in English

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Coklug2:
Something decent
You mean decentology
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
Obviously she did seat for the exam herself.

Maths B3

And economic a pass?

7 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by ideatoprince18(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
How she take get B3 for maths

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
;Dy
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
I heard marketing is a compulsory course to pass, how true before gaining admission
Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by Slurity(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
What kind of result is this. It is 100% obvious this student did not pass the English and Mathematics himself or herself. How on earth will a student smart enough to have B3 Mathematics and have F9 in those simple subjects.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results by fergie001: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
University, no way.....No English!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms / Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU / Protest In TASUED As Soldiers Invade School, Arrest SUG President, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.