Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why Is That HND Degree Holders Are Discriminated - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is That HND Degree Holders Are Discriminated (371 Views)

Between Marriage And Furthering Education To Obtain HND / HND Physics With Electronic Share Experience / Lady Recreates Childhood Photo With Her Dad After Obtaining His Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That HND Degree Holders Are Discriminated by MONEY247: 11:52am On Nov 26, 2021
There is this segregation in our society about those with OND and HND degree...why is it so..

Can one with these degrees not get a Good job..

Please share your thoughts
Re: Why Is That HND Degree Holders Are Discriminated by Lavisha(f): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
The discrimination is in your head..
I'm an HND Holder and I'm doing well.
I'm working with Dangote Group.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That HND Degree Holders Are Discriminated by MONEY247: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lavisha:

Ok

Thanks for your input...
I am planning to enrol in polytechnic but... people keep discouraging me.... saying it lesser of a degree..
Re: Why Is That HND Degree Holders Are Discriminated by Lavisha(f): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
MONEY247:

Ok

Thanks for your input...
I am planning to enrol in polytechnic but... people keep discouraging me.... saying it lesser of a degree..

You can’t control what others say about you but you can control what you say about yourself.

To build your self-esteem, it’s important to talk about yourself in a healthy manner. Believe you are worthy and quit the self-bullying.

Treat yourself as you would a good friend and respect yourself. Replace negative people with with positive ones.

I know many Bsc Holders roting away..

Get away from those eediots telling you Poly is bad.

I'm a fuckkin HND Holder and I'm better than 90 percent of BSc holders.

In Dangote, Bsc and HND are the same, we are on the same level.
It all depends on what you can offer.
I heard our Big boss is a school cert Holder sef but the man is Loaded Upstairs!
It's in your head.

Get up and enrol now, you can have a Bsc or whatever later.
Use that Poly as a springboard now.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That HND Degree Holders Are Discriminated by YeyeGbami: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lavisha:

Do giveaway.

Re: Why Is That HND Degree Holders Are Discriminated by Sanmel(f): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lavisha:

grin
Re: Why Is That HND Degree Holders Are Discriminated by Timekeeper: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lavisha:

Connect me na grin
Re: Why Is That HND Degree Holders Are Discriminated by Diligent1(f): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lavisha:

Please I need a job to feed my children, please connect me. I have HND in Accounting
Re: Why Is That HND Degree Holders Are Discriminated by MufasaLion: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2021
Diligent1:

Please I need a job to feed my children, please connect me. I have HND in Accounting

Instead of you to go and do professional courses, you're sitting there searching for job.
Re: Why Is That HND Degree Holders Are Discriminated by Diligent1(f): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

Instead of you to go and do professional courses, you're sitting there searching for job.
It is in my plan, I will do it as soon as I secure a job then I will have money to run it.
Thank you sir.
Re: Why Is That HND Degree Holders Are Discriminated by MufasaLion: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2021
Diligent1:

It is in my plan, I will do it as soon as I secure a job then I will have money to run it.
Thank you sir.

Good.

(1) (Reply)

C-idea Kids Educational Ipad 4gb Ram, 64gb ROM, 4G LTE, Port-Harcourt. / WHO Is A "MOTHER"? How Do You Tell A Real "MOTHER"? / Man Drags His Mum To Court Over His Late Father's Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.