Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,556 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

What Business Opportunity Can I Explore In Abuja? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Opportunity Can I Explore In Abuja? (572 Views)

This Great Opportunity Can Put An End To Your Financial Struggles. / Free Webinar: 20 Online Income Streams To Explore In 2020 / Job Opportunity (can You Work Online) And Earn 10,000naira Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Opportunity Can I Explore In Abuja? by HustlingHustler: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Abuja is a land of opportunities so they say.
I have spent over 5 years in Abuja now and I am still yet to crack the Abuja business code in terms of ideas and connections.
Please, kindly give business ideas or hustles people living in Abuja can go into.
Thanks
Re: What Business Opportunity Can I Explore In Abuja? by Ammishaddai: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Bros there are opportunities in Abuja and all you need is the startup capital to actualize it . For example, you could go into catfish rearing because there is a huge demand for it here . Other options would be cold-chain storage, dispatch riders services, laundry etc. But this is capital intensive and I will suggest you get a small loan to kickstart
Re: What Business Opportunity Can I Explore In Abuja? by viyon02: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Come to Badagry, get coconut oil then you can resell it at Abuja thanks me later for it or better still get the real coconut and sell it at high price in Abuja, aboki like coconut like die. Am very sure you will make a lot of profit.
Re: What Business Opportunity Can I Explore In Abuja? by HustlingHustler: 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Lalasticlala, please help me get more audience
Re: What Business Opportunity Can I Explore In Abuja? by ecomalchemist(m): 5:21am On Nov 30, 2021
Lagos, your best bet.

Take a course on Marketing and Sales.

Learn how to sell.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.
Re: What Business Opportunity Can I Explore In Abuja? by Sleyk: 6:33am On Nov 30, 2021
Pi Network will set up a new World for the economy and society in the near future. Unfortunate if you miss this train! It could also be your best last chance. Don’t miss out this train: download pi network app, register and start mining. the invite code is: obisley

(1) (Reply)

10 Business Ideas To Start In Nigeria 2022 / Xend Finance: Africa's First Crypto Bank Thread / Sit In Your Room, SELL In GHANA/KENYA Without Sending Or Buying A Single Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.