Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,979 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp (1691 Views)

Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! / Can This Wound Ever Heal?? (graphic Picture) / Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp by Sanmel(f): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
I noticed this injury after applying relaxer on my hair two days ago and since then I've not been able to turn my head without feeling pains..
Who else have experienced this, what did you do?

Re: Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp by Odetokun3(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
I can not see any wound!
Re: Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp by hurryup123(m): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
vaseline
Re: Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp by Sanmel(f): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Odetokun3:
I can not see any wound!
That part of my scalp has bad sores
Re: Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp by Sanmel(f): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
hurryup123:
vaseline
Been using shea butter and coconut oil.. It seems to be getting worse
Re: Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp by dominique(f): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Apply shea butter or petroleum jelly (Vaseline) on the wound consistently, it will dry and peel off within a week. The hair did not even relax properly despite burning the scalp. Which relaxer did you use?
Re: Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp by nonny1212: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
E dey go on em own. It happens to everyone. No bigi
Re: Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp by Sanmel(f): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
dominique:
Apply shea butter or petroleum jelly (Vaseline) on the wound consistently, it will dry and peel off within a week. The hair did not even relax properly despite burning the scalp. Which relaxer did you use?
I used PROFECTIV, MEGA GROWTH, I don't think it's the relaxer though. I have a stubborn hair and a tender scalp.. I've experienced burnt scalp before but it has never been this bad, to the point of bleeding..
Re: Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp by dominique(f): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sanmel:
I used PROFECTIV, MEGA GROWTH, I don't think it's the relaxer though. I have a stubborn hair and a tender scalp.. I've experienced burnt scalp before but it has never been this bad, to the point of bleeding..

Same as me. Next time you want to relax your hair, make sure you're not sweating on your scalp and also make sure that you don't cover your hair prior to relaxing it. You can tell the hair stylist to divide your hair and put powder (not methylated one o) on the scalp. The powder will protect your scalp without affecting the work of the relaxer.
Re: Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp by Sanmel(f): 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
dominique:

Same as me. Next time you want to relax your hair, make sure you're not sweating on your scalp and also make sure that you don't cover your hair prior to relaxing it. You can tell the hair stylist to divide your hair and put powder (not methylated one o) on the scalp. The powder will protect your scalp without affecting the work of the relaxer.
Ok.. Thank you sis
Re: Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp by amzee(m): 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sanmel:
You used the Aba-made version of the relaxer.
Re: Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp by Sanmel(f): 12:30am On Dec 07, 2021
amzee:

You used the Aba-made version of the relaxer.
Na you sabi.. It's completely healed now
Re: Please, What Can I Apply To This Wound On My Scalp by amzee(m): 7:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Sanmel:
Na you sabi.. It's completely healed now
Okay

(1) (Reply)

100 Years And Counting: This 1951 Mr. Universe Still Hits The Gym / Channels TV Interview With The PSN President, Pharm. Olumide Akintayo. / 5 Foods That Can Damage The Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.