Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat (48890 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hmmm nawa oooh
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Tiorichard: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
thesicilian:
Everyone who has a close brush with death always comes back to sell books

�������

Wth!!!
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Ddonoflife(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
God1000:

Nope, for hallucination, I like your fastness sha
hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by powerhouse3(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
Is it coincidence that those that experience this near death stuff keep saying the same thing... Atheist answer abeg...
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2021
thesicilian:
Lol, they always try to cash out because they survived death em...some say they had the wrong set of high, that's the reason they see themselves flying up and down.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by femi4: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2021
veegelc:
how did they made it to hell, I taught babies are innocent at infant
That's how to recognize fake. Their revelations are always against the scripture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Comedian2019: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
9jayes:
The brainwashed ones will buy into the story
It's actually meant for gullible people, not for people who use their thinking faculties.

10 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by suffering: 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2021
Did she see Neanderthals there or her Heaven starts from Adam and Eve? Why don’t these people ever meet Adam, Eve, Moses, Cain or Elijah there?

5 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by justmondris: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
gambia:
Jokers, it's only appointed for someone to die once, judgement thereafter.

She never said she was dead
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SisterFire(f): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
Aborted babies in hell fire ! ...so much for a god of love and peace grin grin grin

Jesusjnr2020 , crystyano

7 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by floss(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
I'm shocked...
And who told this woman that Nigerians are not in Hell already.... as a tourist, be left with 1k naira as your home and abroad with no contact with with your home country or friends, if you survive 3days in Nigeria, I will know that Buhari is not our president.
If you are looking for a pictorial image of hell, come to Nigeria.
Imagine a white lady telling a Nigerian she had a near death experience and saw what hell looks like when the Nigerian is actually living in HELL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by BigBashiru: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by chriskosherbal(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
thesicilian:
be careful of the words that comes out of your mouth not everything you make a joke at or take lightly....

Sometimes we need to sit down and ponder on these things .

Here is the definition of a man: A man is a Spirit,that has a soul and lives in a body ..we are not dogs, goats or cattles...they have no soul and spirit.

That should ring a bell

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Jmichael1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Uncle righteouness plz wat do u hv to say?

2 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by BePrepared: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Christians and their fear fuelled hell preaching again?

Hell always sounded like a cynical marketing ploy designed to make people afraid to leave or displease the particular sect. And it seemed to really kill empathy - 'god says they burn, they burn' doesn't make me think of someone being full of love and compassion and all that.

Eternal punishment for finite transgressions always seemed abusive to me. How can someone look at the idea of a being who would condemn people to that and call it love?

Even when I was a Christian Hell was just too weird for me to accept. Infinite punishment for finite offenses is an eye for an eye on steroids. Punishing people for disobeying nit-picky rules makes God an abusive parent. One reason often given for punishment is to teach the offender not to offend again, but if punishment is eternal then how can the offender benefit from this teaching? Jesus is supposed to be into forgiveness but forgiveness shouldn't involve eternal suffering. Hell isn’t redemptive, it isn’t leading to repentance, it’s simply pain for pain’s sake.

I love this quote: “Heaven and hell seem out of proportion to me: the actions of men do not deserve so much.”

and of course I get the rationalisation of hell by Christians saying its moral accountability and saying bad people go to hell;
that's nonsense and they know it!!!

If Yahweh is real and omniscient, that means he already decided that we're going to hell before he even created us. But if this omniscient deity allows for deathbed conversions, then it doesn't matter what kind of life you lead. You could be a brutal dictator who massacred tens of millions of people, yet still get into heaven if you tell Jesus you're sorry. Your victims could all go to hell for eternity if they never repented. That's how bleeped up Christian morality is.

Maybe Christians can answer a few questions for me. The Bible says that there is ONLY ONE way to get into Heaven: by accepting salvation through Jesus.

So it follows that the Christians who ran the Nazi death camps can get into heaven. But their 6 million Jewish victims must burn for all eternity in the pits of Hell. I've talked to many Christians about this and they just pretty much accept it.

My questions are:

1. How f***ed up do you have to be to believe Nazis can go to Heaven but their 6 million Jewish victims must burn? That's just sick. But Christians believe it. What the f*** is wrong with you people?

2. Why would ANYONE willingly worship a god that would act like that? Is it just a fear thing (better known as cowardice)? And

3. Even if you get into Heaven what makes you think you'll be safe with a psycho god like that running the place? What's to stop your god getting a wild hair up his ass one day and sending Christians to a place so bad it makes Hell look like an ice cream parlor? He used to like the Jews too. Or so the story claims. What makes you think you're safe?

The premise of ur first question is fundamentally flawed.
1. The Nazis that murdered Jews weren't Christians, a Christian isn't someone born in a Christian country or raised by Christians, a Christian is someone who is in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, whose sins are washed and forgiven and bears the fruit of Christ

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by floss(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
I'm shocked...
And who told this woman that Nigerians are not in Hell already.... as a tourist, be left with 1k naira as your home and abroad with no contact with with your home country or friends, if you survive 3days in Nigeria, I will know that Buhari is not our president.
If you are looking for a pictorial image of hell, come to Nigeria.
Imagine a white lady telling a Nigerian she had a near death experience and saw what hell looks like when the Nigerian is actually living in HELL.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by cococandy(f): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
ICU delirium

4 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by obanioluorun: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hell is real, heaven also is real. Go for prayer and fasting and ask God to show you the secret things that you needed to know.

2 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Coalhill23(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
OloshoMan:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/goldennewsng.com/2021/11/26/author-who-was-in-coma-for-3-weeks-explains-how-he-saw-piles-of-aborted-babies-in-hell/amp/

This woman is talking nonsense. How can Aborted babys who have not committed any act of sin be prejudiced and seen in hell. Please where is your common sense, people lie just for a little show of fame. Even your Bible says not to lie.

7 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Corroro: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hmmm, no be small thing
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Martinez39s(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
There is no such thing as hell. There is nothing beyond the physical world.

2 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
I collapsed for an hour plus due to low BP, I no see shishi neither did I even remember anything...
Aborted babies in hell? Did they abort themselves?
This is a petty scam

13 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by jericco1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hahahaha, comic relief.
Better go and get yourself checked

5 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Judolisco(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
gambia:
Jokers, it's only appointed for someone to die once, judgement thereafter.
how many times did lazarus die?

2 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by passion007: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Even our oldest Igbo ancestors recognised that a febrile illness especially malaria could cause hallucinations. That's why if one begins to describe out-of-body experiences, we will first feel their temperature before proceeding to ask "iba o ji gi?"

This observation has now been borne out by scientific evidence. We know that malaria and indeed any febrile illness can cause delirium. Moreover, older people such as this lady admitted to critical care units have an 80% chance of experiencing delirium. Add on the fact that she underwent anaesthesia and delirium is guaranteed to happen, together with the dissociation peculiar to anaesthesia.

But our religious lords have convinced us that delirium is a communion with God grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by justmondris: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
chaseblack:
Liar.
There is no hell.
God condemned the Israelites for burning their sons and daughters ,in fact He said ,something I have not thought of .
Whenever the bible mentions fire it signifies destruction, there is no way a loving God will burn his creations in everlasting fire and still claim to be a loving and caring father. It is impossible.

What happened during Noah’s time ? Please stop turning the Bible upside down. Good luck

God will destroy evil ones like the way fire destroys things - which means they won't ever exist again .
Ask your self these questions

1)Who will be in charge of hell fire? Holy Angels or demons?

2) if your child is being corrupted by a person and you want to punish them,will you ask the person who corrupted them to punish them for you ?

3) if it is Satan as you religious lots claim, them that means the account of revelation that Satan and his demons will be destroyed is a lie.

4) what does God stand to gain if he burns people forever ? Does that make him the good and kind and living God we all know he is?

No dey let church and pastors deceive you, study the bible yourself!

Stop soiling the name of our God!

2 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Isobug: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hell or Heaven? I don't understand
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Omniman(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
I don't think aborted babies will be in hell, I disagree to believe this

3 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by cococandy(f): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Not to mention this woman’s drug induced psychosis made her see aborted babies suffering in hell.
My question is what did the so called babies do wrong in this situation? Why did they deserve eternal suffering?

Also to answer your post.
Don’t think about any of it. Just believe.
The ways of the lord are mysterious.
Or something like that.

Abeg leave us o cry
hopefulLandlord:
Christians and their fear fuelled hell preaching again?

Hell always sounded like a cynical marketing ploy designed to make people afraid to leave or displease the particular sect. And it seemed to really kill empathy - 'god says they burn, they burn' doesn't make me think of someone being full of love and compassion and all that.

Eternal punishment for finite transgressions always seemed abusive to me. How can someone look at the idea of a being who would condemn people to that and call it love?

Even when I was a Christian Hell was just too weird for me to accept. Infinite punishment for finite offenses is an eye for an eye on steroids. Punishing people for disobeying nit-picky rules makes God an abusive parent. One reason often given for punishment is to teach the offender not to offend again, but if punishment is eternal then how can the offender benefit from this teaching? Jesus is supposed to be into forgiveness but forgiveness shouldn't involve eternal suffering. Hell isn’t redemptive, it isn’t leading to repentance, it’s simply pain for pain’s sake.

I love this quote: “Heaven and hell seem out of proportion to me: the actions of men do not deserve so much.”

and of course I get the rationalisation of hell by Christians saying its moral accountability and saying bad people go to hell;
that's nonsense and they know it!!!

If Yahweh is real and omniscient, that means he already decided that we're going to hell before he even created us. But if this omniscient deity allows for deathbed conversions, then it doesn't matter what kind of life you lead. You could be a brutal dictator who massacred tens of millions of people, yet still get into heaven if you tell Jesus you're sorry. Your victims could all go to hell for eternity if they never repented. That's how bleeped up Christian morality is.

Maybe Christians can answer a few questions for me. The Bible says that there is ONLY ONE way to get into Heaven: by accepting salvation through Jesus.

So it follows that the Christians who ran the Nazi death camps can get into heaven. But their 6 million Jewish victims must burn for all eternity in the pits of Hell. I've talked to many Christians about this and they just pretty much accept it.

My questions are:

1. How f***ed up do you have to be to believe Nazis can go to Heaven but their 6 million Jewish victims must burn? That's just sick. But Christians believe it. What the f*** is wrong with you people?

2. Why would ANYONE willingly worship a god that would act like that? Is it just a fear thing (better known as cowardice)? And

3. Even if you get into Heaven what makes you think you'll be safe with a psycho god like that running the place? What's to stop your god getting a wild hair up his ass one day and sending Christians to a place so bad it makes Hell look like an ice cream parlor? He used to like the Jews too. Or so the story claims. What makes you think you're safe?

6 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by mu2sa2: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
People of a particular religion usually come
up with or believe this kind of shit.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by abbey621(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
She claims the never-ending torture ended shortly after she started defiantly singing Christmas carols.

That’s when she suddenly "burst into heaven".

She recalled: "It was like swimming in love. Everything you can think of that’s wonderful times a million.

The drugs that they use to stabilize you during coma is very powerful, more powerful than Novacaine and other opiods grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped / Bishop Miracle Williams Gifted Range Rover Jeep After His Hummer Jeep Got Burnt / How To Overcome Ghosts, Badluck,setback,demons, Devils, Witches,curses With Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.