Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat (48884 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SeriouslySense(m): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin grin grin
GenAbacha:
Crap.

You saw piles of aborted babies in hell because babies were responsible for the holocaust or countless bloodshed from war or because babies were former bandits and terrorists.

Mumu
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Getdabag: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ogaga87:
For men, aborted babies comes with masturbasion..

I once had a dream and GOD revealed it to me.. I woke in that dream to ease myself and on entering my bathroom, every where was filled with premature babies.. It was much that even the needle won't find a space between them.. From that day to date, I knew the act of masturbasion is a sin of death.. I do it and am praying for deliverance
sperms are not yet foetus I don't buy into this ideology

You could aswell say women undergoing menstruation are killing babies and are sinning

Bros wake up

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Knows(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
obanioluorun:
Hell is real, heaven also is real. Go for prayer and fasting and ask God to show you the secret things that you needed to know.
abi make e gimme money first, I ll seek for others later. grin
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by chaloskyx: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
another fool spotted which hell there is nothing like that if there was politicians would not commit the evil crimes they do

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by OloshoMan: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Sacarsm, you go school at all
Genesiis:
You still ended your statement my thanking the same "God" you so dispise. Who's fooling who ?

2 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Excell3nt: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ogaga87:

I once had a dream and GOD revealed it to me.. I woke in that dream to ease myself and on entering my bathroom, every where was filled with premature babies.. It was much that even the needle won't find a space between them.. From that day to date, I knew the act of masturbasion is a sin of death.. I do it and am praying for deliverance
Whatabout women that menstruate due their eggs not fertilization every month, what will you call that death?

2 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SeriouslySense(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
wink wink
Ogaga87:
[s]For men, aborted babies comes with masturbasion..[/s]

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
realray:

oga when it comes to spiritual things abeg leave biology in case you don't know those babies he's talking about are demons because the sperm has been used in the spirit realm by demons to create it.....

Oga will you stop this?

Demons are not creators. They can't make nothing!

They were initially created to be of service to God before they rebelled with the devil. They are the ones originally destined for hell along with the devil before humans decided to walk in their footsteps.

Masturbation is just in my opinion a perversion of the sexual act which makes it bad. I pray God will help those who want to stop.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Haakeem(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
greggng:

A baby is only formed when the egg and sperm come together. Masturbation doesn't involve the coming together of the sperm and eggs. I disagree with you based on.biology
HE is just exaggerating things don't mind him,you should also disagree with him spiritually,religiouslly and naturally.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
OloshoMan:
You mean God punishes aborted babies who literally did nothing to deserve their punishment and buhari still roams about freely.

Even if I later discover that God is real, I'm still not worshipping a God I know that I'm kinder than

Thank God I'm an Atheist
Ur own case is worst undecided if u dont want to believe in God then believe in devil. Nothing like neutral.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by chrizzyace: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
OloshoMan:
You mean God punishes aborted babies who literally did nothing to deserve their punishment and buhari still roams about freely.

Even if I later discover that God is real, I'm still not worshipping a God I know that I'm kinder than

Thank God I'm an Atheist

Just because of the hate you have for “God” you didn’t really take time to read and understand everything she wrote. Well that’s your opinion.... All the best to you Atheist...
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by 2elliot: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
OloshoMan:

Thank God I'm an Atheist
God does not give a damn about how you feel about any of His decisions, but devil does. Devil likes it just how you are feeling right now.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SeriouslySense(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
smiley smiley
2elliot:
[s]God does not give a damn about how you feel about any of His decisions[/s], but devil does. Devil likes it just how you are feeling right now.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by abeeee(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
BePrepared:

The premise of ur first question is fundamentally flawed.
1. The Nazis that murdered Jews weren't Christians, a Christian isn't someone born in a Christian country or raised by Christians, a Christian is someone who is in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, whose sins are washed and forgiven and bears the fruit of Christ
Don't you get his point... If those Nazis where to repent of their sins and accept Jesus at best death then it means they are saved but the Jews are doomed to hell no matter how good they live that's what he means

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Saintmary(f): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
So your god is the ONE TRUE god?

All other gods are FAKE?

GUESS what?

All other religion has the SAME claim..

Come back when you have something DIFFERENT to say..

And I don't have to change anything..

You are the one who needs to PROVE your claim.. grin

I didn't just say He is the one TRUE God.

I said He is the ONLY God.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by cybriz82(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ogaga87:

So u are directly saying that evn monkeys wey dey masturbate are sinners also Cus my monkey do that alots..

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by merrymike47(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
SisterFire:
Aborted babies in hell fire ! ...so much for a god of love and peace grin grin grin

Jesusjnr2020 , crystyano
God is rather too big for you to understand.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Joe991: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Anyone that doesn't believe in heaven and hell is a fool
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by IbileIfe: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
OloshoMan:

Thank God I'm an Atheist

You misunderstood the imageries.
Everybody who had a near death out of this world experience always had a different narrative of being in hell and heaven, because majority of them had been in different realms of dreams and nightmares.

Yes, there is heaven and hell. But many of the human descriptions of them are not the real hell and heaven.

The first out of this world experience of heaven was by Apostle Paul as he wrote in 2 Corinthians 12:

12 It is not expedient for me doubtless to glory. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord.

2 I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink such an one caught up to the third heaven.

3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink

4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Psalm 22 was written by King David around 1000 BC. Jesus’ crucifixion was in 30’s CE. But it had revelations of the Crucifixion of our MESSIAH JESUS Christ and the coming Christendom.

Psalm 22
King James Version
22 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?

2 O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.

4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.

5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.

6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,

8 He trusted on the Lord that he would deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighted in him.

9 But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.

10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.

12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.

13 They gaped upon me with their mouths, as a ravening and a roaring lion.

14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.

15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

17 I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me.

18 They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

19 But be not thou far from me, O Lord: O my strength, haste thee to help me.

20 Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog.

21 Save me from the lion's mouth: for thou hast heard me from the horns of the unicorns.

22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.

23 Ye that fear the Lord, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel.

24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.

26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the Lord that seek him: your heart shall live for ever.

27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

28 For the kingdom is the Lord's: and he is the governor among the nations.

29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.

30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.

31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

GOD IS REAL.

We cannot.exist if God does not exist.

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SeriouslySense(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
cheesy cheesy
chrizzyace:

[s]Just because of the hate you have for “God”[/s] you didn’t really take time to read and understand everything she wrote. Well that’s your opinion.... All the best to you Atheist...
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
merrymike47:
My questions are:

1. How f***ed up do you have to be to believe Nazis can go to Heaven but their 6 million Jewish victims must burn? That's just sick. But Christians believe it. What the f*** is wrong with you people?

2. Why would ANYONE willingly worship a god that would act like that? Is it just a fear thing (better known as cowardice)? And

3. Even if you get into Heaven what makes you think you'll be safe with a psycho god like that running the place? What's to stop your god getting a wild hair up his ass one day and sending Christians to a place so bad it makes Hell look like an ice cream parlor? He used to like the Jews too. Or so the story claims. What makes you think you're safe?

4. guy must you perish? Truth is that whatever ur opinion is, it is still not valid before God. Try to understand what Almighty mean, it’s one of God’s name. Na ordinary ego go carry some of una enter hell.
1. There is nothing Christian about that belief to begin with. undecided

2. The Christian God isn't like that undecided

3. See (1) and (2) undecided

4. Only Christians can enter into Hell. Unbelievers cannot enter into Hell at all - John 3 vs 1 - 8 & Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 & Luke 14 vs 25 - 33 undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by MufasaLion: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Only gullible folks would believe her. Bunch of crap!

2 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Fr33born(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
OloshoMan:

Thank God I'm an Atheist

Confused Man.
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by kingxsamz(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
thesicilian:
Everyone who has a close brush with death always comes back to sell books

I said this same thing months back.
Funny how dumb, gullible people will still swallow this lie.

https://www.nairaland.com/6642716/bill-wiese-died-went-hell#103537287

3 Likes

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Joe991:
Anyone that doesn't believe in heaven and hell is a fool
Oh I believe there is a heaven and a hell, but I can't bet you that you are a bigger fool than I am. undecided
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Haakeem(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
realray:

bro I believe u I had a a dream about babies too and is masturbation that caused so I pray GOD HELPS Because I heard the sperm that comes with masturbation that the under world use it in creating demons in human form....am forcing myself to pray because its only prayer that can kill it( stop masturbating) and the WORD OF GOD......
I guess this line came from your slowpoke pastor;I Heard that sparm comes from mastrubation and that the underworld use it in creating demons in human form' HABA this is the greatest lie av ever heard.hm so devil can create humans too?use ur brain bro.though mastrubating is somehw not good.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Theunderman: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ogaga87:

Oga aborted babies has nothing to do with masturbation, it takes two to make one, so it means even wet dreams are aborted babies, you people should be careful , nobody has gone to heaven or hell, go read the book of. John 3:1- end, all this things are fallacies, and just to mere impress
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Maariv: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
These people and their delusion what sindid aborted babies commit to be in hell? quote author=OloshoMan post=107983197]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/goldennewsng.com/2021/11/26/author-who-was-in-coma-for-3-weeks-explains-how-he-saw-piles-of-aborted-babies-in-hell/amp/[/quote]
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by wirinet(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Christians and their fear fuelled hell preaching again?

Hell always sounded like a cynical marketing ploy designed to make people afraid to leave or displease the particular sect. And it seemed to really kill empathy - 'god says they burn, they burn' doesn't make me think of someone being full of love and compassion and all that.

Eternal punishment for finite transgressions always seemed abusive to me. How can someone look at the idea of a being who would condemn people to that and call it love?

Even when I was a Christian Hell was just too weird for me to accept. Infinite punishment for finite offenses is an eye for an eye on steroids. Punishing people for disobeying nit-picky rules makes God an abusive parent. One reason often given for punishment is to teach the offender not to offend again, but if punishment is eternal then how can the offender benefit from this teaching? Jesus is supposed to be into forgiveness but forgiveness shouldn't involve eternal suffering. Hell isn’t redemptive, it isn’t leading to repentance, it’s simply pain for pain’s sake.

I love this quote: “Heaven and hell seem out of proportion to me: the actions of men do not deserve so much.”

and of course I get the rationalisation of hell by Christians saying its moral accountability and saying bad people go to hell;
that's nonsense and they know it!!!

If Yahweh is real and omniscient, that means he already decided that we're going to hell before he even created us. But if this omniscient deity allows for deathbed conversions, then it doesn't matter what kind of life you lead. You could be a brutal dictator who massacred tens of millions of people, yet still get into heaven if you tell Jesus you're sorry. Your victims could all go to hell for eternity if they never repented. That's how bleeped up Christian morality is.

Maybe Christians can answer a few questions for me. The Bible says that there is ONLY ONE way to get into Heaven: by accepting salvation through Jesus.

So it follows that the Christians who ran the Nazi death camps can get into heaven. But their 6 million Jewish victims must burn for all eternity in the pits of Hell. I've talked to many Christians about this and they just pretty much accept it.

My questions are:

1. How f***ed up do you have to be to believe Nazis can go to Heaven but their 6 million Jewish victims must burn? That's just sick. But Christians believe it. What the f*** is wrong with you people?

2. Why would ANYONE willingly worship a god that would act like that? Is it just a fear thing (better known as cowardice)? And

3. Even if you get into Heaven what makes you think you'll be safe with a psycho god like that running the place? What's to stop your god getting a wild hair up his ass one day and sending Christians to a place so bad it makes Hell look like an ice cream parlor? He used to like the Jews too. Or so the story claims. What makes you think you're safe?

The Devil is a saint compared to the Christian God. How many people did the devil kill in the Bible? Only one and with the permission of God. How many people did the Christian God kill due to his anger issues? Billions. Devil gives you a choice and if you decline, he jejely leaves you. God give you a choice and if you decline or disobey, he gets angry and punishes or even kill you and probably your generation. He then ultimately sends you to tell to suffer eternally.

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by SisterFire(f): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
merrymike47:
God is rather too big for you to understand.
...Too big to allow aborted babies enjoy common peace .
...use your brain and ask urself what innocent babies are doing there?
That god is also my biological dad

1 Like

Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by kingxsamz(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
Christians and their fear fuelled hell preaching again?

Hell always sounded like a cynical marketing ploy designed to make people afraid to leave or displease the particular sect. And it seemed to really kill empathy - 'god says they burn, they burn' doesn't make me think of someone being full of love and compassion and all that.

Eternal punishment for finite transgressions always seemed abusive to me. How can someone look at the idea of a being who would condemn people to that and call it love?

Even when I was a Christian Hell was just too weird for me to accept. Infinite punishment for finite offenses is an eye for an eye on steroids. Punishing people for disobeying nit-picky rules makes God an abusive parent. One reason often given for punishment is to teach the offender not to offend again, but if punishment is eternal then how can the offender benefit from this teaching? Jesus is supposed to be into forgiveness but forgiveness shouldn't involve eternal suffering. Hell isn’t redemptive, it isn’t leading to repentance, it’s simply pain for pain’s sake.

I love this quote: “Heaven and hell seem out of proportion to me: the actions of men do not deserve so much.”

and of course I get the rationalisation of hell by Christians saying its moral accountability and saying bad people go to hell;
that's nonsense and they know it!!!

If Yahweh is real and omniscient, that means he already decided that we're going to hell before he even created us. But if this omniscient deity allows for deathbed conversions, then it doesn't matter what kind of life you lead. You could be a brutal dictator who massacred tens of millions of people, yet still get into heaven if you tell Jesus you're sorry. Your victims could all go to hell for eternity if they never repented. That's how bleeped up Christian morality is.

Maybe Christians can answer a few questions for me. The Bible says that there is ONLY ONE way to get into Heaven: by accepting salvation through Jesus.

So it follows that the Christians who ran the Nazi death camps can get into heaven. But their 6 million Jewish victims must burn for all eternity in the pits of Hell. I've talked to many Christians about this and they just pretty much accept it.

My questions are:

Preach!!!
Re: Kathy McDaniel: Misfit In Hell To Heaven Expat by Vicoymi: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
chaseblack:
Liar.
There is no hell.
God condemned the Israelites for burning their sons and daughters ,in fact He said ,something I have not thought of .
Whenever the bible mentions fire it signifies destruction, there is no way a loving God will burn his creations in everlasting fire and still claim to be a loving and caring father. It is impossible.

God will destroy evil ones like the way fire destroys things - which means they won't ever exist again .
Ask your self these questions

1)Who will be in charge of hell fire? Holy Angels or demons?

2) if your child is being corrupted by a person and you want to punish them,will you ask the person who corrupted them to punish them for you ?

3) if it is Satan as you religious lots claim, them that means the account of revelation that Satan and his demons will be destroyed is a lie.

4) what does God stand to gain if he burns people forever ? Does that make him the good and kind and living God we all know he is?

No dey let church and pastors deceive you, study the bible yourself!

Stop soiling the name of our God!
so can you do good by telling me what the book of revelations 21:1-8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Sex And Prayers: My Experience / ‘Mercedes Church Or Uka Achi’ Anambra: Church Where Wives, Husbands Are Swapped / Bishop Miracle Williams Gifted Range Rover Jeep After His Hummer Jeep Got Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.