Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,937 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:52 AM

Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? (95206 Views)

Help Advice Me; Can It Be Real? / Guys, Could This Be Real?. What do YOU think about this Giveaway? / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by jnrbayano(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
...and he doesn't have family members for the lucrative post?

14 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Lawize: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
This is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by puxiliizo: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
You will soon be used for ritual
ifytrik:
So a friend of mine who is based in Lagos state called me few weeks back and was telling about how he is earning 225$ per week working for a foreign company in Lagos, I converted the money to naira and it was almost 130thousand naira per week shocked

I asked him if there is vacancy in the company so I will apply and he said he will do something about it, he called me yesterday and said there is vacant for two workers and he has already collected one form for me, he said I should prepare myself make sure i come over to lagos between today (Friday 26th Nov 2021) to(Monday 29th Nov 2021)

He said the registration fee is 450thound naira, and I must come with the money, he also said if I fail to come before or on Tuesday morning next week then they will give the job to someone else.

Nairalanders based in Lagos state please help a brother, I don't want to be scammed, do you know of such company? Could this be real or another mmm?

4 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
he is a e very good friend of mine, more like a brother to me, he has never lied while he was here in Enugu but like they always say, Lagos can turn a good guy to a bad guy
I will ask him about the companies name letter, just that I don't want him to think am suspecting him of trying to DUP me.

Just ask him the name of the company and what is it exactly they do at the company; SIMPLE!

5 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Mikefreshly: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
he is a e very good friend of mine, more like a brother to me, he has never lied while he was here in Enugu but like they always say, Lagos can turn a good guy to a bad guy
I will ask him about the companies name letter, just that I don't want him to think am suspecting him of trying to DUP me.
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fly for your life...

That's an enemy friend waiting to devour you...

I say FLY FLY FLY AWAY...

6 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Allee90: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
N130k terms four is my monthly salary
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Celob(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Worksunlimited: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
thanks a lot my brother, i was about to embark on the jorney fist thing sunday morning but now am having a rethink, if the company can not give me enough time to pepare and probably make some reasarch.

No company will ask you for money for registration if they are legit

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Jojopikin85: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
So a friend of mine who is based in Lagos state called me few weeks back and was telling about how he is earning 225$ per week working for a foreign company in Lagos, I converted the money to naira and it was almost 130thousand naira per week shocked

I asked him if there is vacancy in the company so I will apply and he said he will do something about it, he called me yesterday and said there is vacant for two workers and he has already collected one form for me, he said I should prepare myself make sure i come over to lagos between today (Friday 26th Nov 2021) to(Monday 29th Nov 2021)

He said the registration fee is 450thound naira, and I must come with the money, he also said if I fail to come before or on Tuesday morning next week then they will give the job to someone else.

Nairalanders based in Lagos state please help a brother, I don't want to be scammed, do you know of such company? Could this be real or another mmm?

you're about to be scamned

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by streetsoldier1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
wanne, this is not real, any job that requires you to pay ahead isnt real. If u get #450k, carry am come computer village come hustle.

9 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Penguin2: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

Tell him they should give the job to someone else.

Na big scam o. Don’t say you weren’t told.

Even Shell, Chevron, Agip, etc, don’t pay that much. And even they do they will ask u to pay one naira. You qualify through merit.

Use ur head before it’s used.

9 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Jaysleeves(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

guy be careful, I've a friend we were struggling together only for him to relocate, so after sometimes we aren't chatting because I was busy on the street but one day we started chatted again and he was telling me about how he was living fine at Ib that he got a fine job and ask if I could get the opportunity he said yes that there is even vacancy

my guy, I called him one time and I was asking how far he said I should come the following day but he didn't hang up when I started hearing he will come tomorrow and he was telling some guys underground how they will go about it when I arrived, are they going to meet the Baba or they will drugged me, na that day I stop having friends

see your blood fit run your parole, no dey think am o
And u let em go free, others might not be lucky as u and if it be they succeed in killing anyone. You're also guilty cos u may have prevented it, anyways I pray this is a false story.

5 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Lokojatoofar: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
See good maga. @ wiigesnatcher see as you snatch wives? he is trying to be your "moneysnatcher"

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by piehorse: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
What kinda questions do guys ask at times��
It’s just like asking “will I get burnt, when I put my hand inside fire?”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

ur Frd is a disgusting thief.

4 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

guy be careful, I've a friend we were struggling together only for him to relocate, so after sometimes we aren't chatting because I was busy on the street but one day we started chatted again and he was telling me about how he was living fine at Ib that he got a fine job and ask if I could get the opportunity he said yes that there is even vacancy

my guy, I called him one time and I was asking how far he said I should come the following day but he didn't hang up when I started hearing he will come tomorrow and he was telling some guys underground how they will go about it when I arrived, are they going to meet the Baba or they will drugged me, na that day I stop having friends

see your blood fit run your parole, no dey think am o

Imagine!
See as your Mama prayer work. God save you!

5 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by alexvic12: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dear, OP.

Ask that "friend". I'll bet that the name of the company is QNET. Just search that name here on Nairaland and read comments about it. I won't say anything more so that I won't be liable for defamation.

But count your teeth with your tongue. That your "friend" doesn't like you. You'll understand when you know more about the "job".

ifytrik:

7 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
It's a scam. Be careful, your brothers from that side don't spare anyone when it comes to scamming

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by mrdipye(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Run o
In fela's voice

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by foxxydude: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin
Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Giltexo: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2021
Humm 2000% scam. You might loose your life in the process.

4 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by basty: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Borrow .from him nau

2 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by dearygally: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
thanks a lot my brother, i was about to embark on the jorney fist thing sunday morning but now am having a rethink, if the company can not give me enough time to pepare and probably make some reasarch.
Dude, have sense there's no company to begin with..
Stop budgeting audio salary

1 Like

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by studentwriter(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
[s]
GodIsBiafran:
OP, if you want a job of 200K a month, I can hire you. But first you have to be 100% Biafran by blood because I don't trust Zoogerians.
You will be working online under my supervision. Some travel may be involved depending on the time of the year. If you qualify and are interested DM me.
[/s] who the hell is this jobless cow?

3 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by pabon(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Run faster than your legs can carry you....

When you get to Lagos, you can do this...

If you are currently unemployed or underemployed, you might want to check this out.

Find someone who is doing a business and making sales offline. You’ll find many of them in Onitsha, Computer village, Aba, Alaba, Aspamda, Idumota, etc.
Most of these people have no idea what goes on online. They also do not care what goes on online.

All they care about is making sales and getting
money flowing into the business daily.

Be their online person.

Bring their business online, and advertise to those who want what they sell.

You will make money doing this.
You’ll make a lot of money doing this.

As a woman, you can open an online shop for that woman selling lace in Aba, and add money on top onto for yourself. That’s your own profit on every sale.
As a guy, you can open an online store store for that man selling computers at Computer village.

Read information from Google and publish content about computers and what people should look out for before buying a laptop.
More people would begin to reach out to you when need laptops.

Reach out to that guy who makes shoes and footwear in your neighborhood and be their online guy.
Promote what they make online and add your own profit.

Look around you, look where others are neglecting, you’ll find a gem.

You can’t afford to be idle for long.
You can’t afford to stay broke.
You can’t afford to continue earning a meagre salary every month.

You don’t need to be a genius to make money online, and have a better life.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.

You will make a lot of money.
Not just money...

You will build your confidence.
Your influence will grow, and...
You’ll attract more opportunities to yourself.
You need to start operating smartly.

Look for a business that is offline, bring it online and get them SALES.
Thank me later when you hit your first M.
Wisdom overload!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Allee90:
N130k terms four is my monthly salary
Eheeen so what

7 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by tellwisdom: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

Which company, mumu

7 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by sisisioge: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hian....registration fee bawo grin

3 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by peeps4u: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
bouncin04:
To be sincere if I were the one I wld also be in same dilemma as you, might be true , might not be true .

There is nothing like might be true.

How many of such was ever true?

No company name and address, just bring 450k and earn dollars weekly

6 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by michlins(m): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:
don't waste your energy. He's a scammer big time. That's the new format they use but you sef is very greedy. $250 doing what on Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Could This Job Of N130k Weekly Payment Be Real? by Privatepart00: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
ifytrik:

There’s a company like that though not in Lagos state. It is functioning at Akwa Ibom state , a friend to my mechanic is working there and the pay is #130,000 a week they paid #300,000 for the form. The company is into making of jewelries though I believe that it will not last for five years before closing.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Post Ibadan Jobs Here / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee 2015 Applicants Meet Here / Vacancy/Career Pages Of All Nigerian Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.