Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

World Cup Playoff Drawn Portugal To Face Italy In Finals - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / World Cup Playoff Drawn Portugal To Face Italy In Finals (229 Views)

I Will Make You 250K Monthly, Face To Face Legal Deal / Can You Believe This Was Actually Drawn With Stylus Pen? / How To Watch & Stream All World Cup Matches Live On Your Smartphone In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Playoff Drawn Portugal To Face Italy In Finals by MaxiB1242: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
FIFA world cup playoff have been finally drawn and Portugal have to play Turkey in the semis and if they escaped they would be facing Italy in the finals..
the thing just too sweet me for body.. i won see how that old fraud and king of talp in won take fire he Country to Qatar this Time around Cox i know Italy is not Sweden
Re: World Cup Playoff Drawn Portugal To Face Italy In Finals by KingEverest: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Then never qualify you Don they talk of finals
Re: World Cup Playoff Drawn Portugal To Face Italy In Finals by MaxiB1242: 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
KingEverest:
Then never qualify you Don they talk of finals
belike you nor know how the playoff be.. them go first play Turkey while Italy will be playing Not h Macedonia.. that one is the semis I'm talking about as it's written then which ever team that advanced from the two matches will face each other in the finals.. i hope you gerit.. if you don't gerit den you can forgerit

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Buy Samsung Tab S7 5g + Wifi 128gb Open Box Urgently!!! / I Want Galaxy Note 5 For Screen Or Screen Alone, Who Is Selling / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.