Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? (1180 Views)

Thieves Empty This Man Car Sha, People Get Mind / People Get Mind O / VIDEO: “Wetin I Go Tell Your Wife”—Soldier Laments As Bandits Kill His Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by godisshit(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Re: Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
AllahIsShit:
[img]https://images./3QOTlSOYrjOG9e9FfgKFmU.jpg[/img]
Change this your Monika,this is how you guys misbehave and start unnecessary war,when did you see any Muslim here with an implicating Monika? Do you even know what Allah means,its same as God ,stop misusing language you don't understand before you bring the wrath of Allah(God) on your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by superintendents(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Change this your Monika,this is how you guys misbehave and start unnecessary war,when did you see any Muslim here with an implicating Monika? Do you even know what Allah means,its same as God ,stop misusing language you don't understand before you bring the wrath of Allah(God) on your life.
anytime I saw his Monica I swayed for d guy..

am not a Christian but I cant do such rubbish,anyway we worship same God only prophet matter.

3 Likes

Re: Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
superintendents:

am not a Christian but I cant do such rubbish,anyway we worship same God only prophet matter.
Even if you are a Christian it's not right, it is human that brought hatred into religion, I've got so many Muslims as family and friends and I don't see anything wrong in that. I learnt there was a time during the war in mecca where Christians in Abbysnia shielded and housed the Muslims against their enemies, that's what religion should be,it's should be all love devoid of hate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by godisshit(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
If you are more offended by an online moniker which doesn't cause any harm to anyone, but not as offended by the continued captivity and sexual abuse of Leah Sharibu and thousands of others like her, then you're a degenerate slowpoke with little or no capacity for intelligence.

If you don't like the moniker, stay away. Nobody invited your intellectually empty and mentally deficient commentary here.

Iyaebe:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by godisshit(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
If you worship the same god, why did Muhammad say that Christians will be sent to hell to take the place of Muslim sinners, while Allah will give all the Christian's property to Muslims, including the Christian's wife?

superintendents:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
AllahIsShit:
If you are more offended by an online moniker which doesn't cause any harm to anyone, but not as offended by the continued captivity and sexual abuse of Leah Sharibu and thousands of others like her, then you're a degenerate slowpoke with little or no capacity for intelligence.

If you don't like the moniker, stay away. Nobody invited your intellectually empty and mentally deficient commentary here.

How did you come about the conclusion of not offended by Leah Sharibu and your other rubbish? You are obviously delusional and a slowpoke. Don't bother to reply,i don't interact with small minded people. Byeee

2 Likes

Re: Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by godisshit(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin Good riddance. Go and finish your short time duties because your customers are getting impatient. Don't forget to use a condom!

Iyaebe:
How did you come about the conclusion of not offended by Leah Sharibu and your other rubbish? You are obviously delusional and a slowpoke. Don't bother to reply,i don't interact with small minded people. Byeee

1 Like

Re: Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by hollah123: 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
with his comments u should know where he's from so don't expect much from him
Re: Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
hollah123:
with his comments u should know where he's from so don't expect much from him
They are all igbos, not only fulani are religion intolerant, Igbos too are intolerant, they are even breaking record of fulani
Re: Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by greatnesx(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Op your moniker no follow at all but that doesn't stop religion from being a scam
Re: Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by padi94(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Na mumu dey plan to invest kidnapping money, when all na vanity. Kidnapp money na for spending
Re: Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by BigYash: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
This pikin again. You go get sense las las.. Them no dey telli person.
Re: Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by godisshit(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2021
I seem to be attracting a lot of animals this evening.

BigYash:
This pikin again. You go get sense las las.. Them no dey telli person.
Re: Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by BigYash: 12:04am On Nov 27, 2021
AllahIsShit:
I seem to be attracting a lot of animals this evening.

smiley Oh yeah(humans of course are "higher" animals) My pain is why you turned a wild animal,with no sense..
Re: Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by godisshit(m): 12:10am On Nov 27, 2021
Congratulations on using your mother's secondary school nickname as your moniker.

BigYash:
smiley Oh yeah(humans of course are "higher" animals) My pain is why you turned a wild animal,with no sense..
Re: Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by BigYash: 12:18am On Nov 27, 2021
AllahIsShit:
Congratulations on using your mother's secondary school nickname as your moniker.

All these your stupid comments justifies the fact that you actually do not have sense.. Keep on exhibiting your foolishness on nairaland. grin
Re: Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by AllahIsSatan: 6:30am On Nov 27, 2021
[img]https://images./6EvggFzYfjFWXumLTBEwjT.gif[/img]

BigYash:
All these your stupid comments justifies the fact that you actually do not have sense.. Keep on exhibiting your foolishness on nairaland. grin
Re: Some Pipu Get Mind O ;D Wetin I Dey See So? by hollah123: 7:54am On Nov 27, 2021
SlyDev:

They are all igbos, not only fulani are religion intolerant, Igbos too are intolerant, they are even breaking record of fulani
u get d point,igbos n fulanis are the same that's y they are always having issues

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bullying: SS2 Student Slit Throat Of Junior Colleague In Borno [Pics] / BREAKING: Chrisland School Breaks Silence On Sex Scandal Involving Pupils / Ghanaian Big Girl Arrested For Stabbing Her Canadian Boyfriend To Death (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.