Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money (9361 Views)

How to get Money for starting a business without Loan / Let Me Show You How I Was Able To Get Money For My Startup Business. . / Here's 46 Ways To Get Money When You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Redomi(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please help with what I can do with my phone that will get me something into my bank, no matter how little, football virtual is killing me

7 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by jetwonder(m): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
angry you'll never make it thro virtual games. it nothing but a rat race trap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Redomi(m): 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
jetwonder:
angry you'll never make it thro virtual games. it nothing but a rat race trap.
I regret ever getting addicted to that thing. It's killing me
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by ahmthankgod(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
Writing as followed: featured writer(high in demand), contributor, content editor, Sex stories(high in demand)
Affiliate marketing
Ads promoter
Typewritting(high in demand)
Online paid boxing game(looser looses his money)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by jetwonder(m): 10:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
Redomi:
I regret ever getting addicted to that thing. It's killing me
it is not too late, you can still withdrew yourself from it

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Redomi(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
ahmthankgod:
Writing as followed: featured writer(high in demand), contributor, content editor, Sex stories(high in demand)
Affiliate marketing
Ads promoter
Typewritting(high in demand)
Online paid boxing game(looser looses his money)
can you teach me one of these for free?
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Redomi(m): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
jetwonder:
it is not too late, you can still withdrew yourself from it
I have tried several times to quit, but I still find myself going back to it, I even cursed myself in the middle of the night, yet I'm still playing, is there a secret to quit the addiction?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by ahmthankgod(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Redomi:
Nope, all are top ways to make money online and hard to get real connection, sorry but i can't show you nor teach you for free if you want to make money more than that of virtual games.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by jetwonder(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2021
Redomi:
I have tried several times to quit, but I still find myself going back to it, I even cursed myself in the middle of the night, yet I'm still playing, is there a secret to quit the addiction?
do you play it in shop or online?
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Redomi(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
jetwonder:
do you play it in shop or online?
online sir
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Redomi(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
ahmthankgod:
Nope, all are top ways to make money online and hard to get real connection, sorry but i can't show you nor teach you for free if you want to make money more than that of virtual games.
Please sir help me
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by jetwonder(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Redomi:
online sir
take this decision and say it "I'll never play virtual games again in my life" say it to yourself, morning, afternoon and night. write it boldly and paste it where ur eyes can see it. stop funding your account. stay away from betting side for now. with God on you side you can say good bye to virtual betting.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by tosbobby(m): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2021
Most people kept on playing it with the hope that they will win back the amount that will cover their loss. It's a lie.

Genuine way to stop it is by assuming that they won and let go all the money they've made from you and you will become stable.
Check your mail.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Fakbrown: 4:03am On Nov 27, 2021
Virtual is a programme brah, you can never make profit from it, it is 100% better to play live matches than virtual games, you might be winning the next thing they'll change game from what you are making winnings, the game was never created for you to win. Omo I be agent, na cruise you Dae catch, you win today loose tomorrow

12 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Gadafii: 4:56am On Nov 27, 2021
Virtual na script ooo, the game is arranged that you can never win in the long run, meanwhile there will be a spirit pushing you to recover all you have spent, same as baba ijebu.

I knew of a man then that spends almost all his salary on baba ijebu, I am not saying this to mock him, but to share his experience maybe it would help some of you here.

This man earns around 35k as a security man in my place of work, for a 51 year old man that doesn't pay house rent or pay for transportation to work, or have kids to pay school fees for, he practically don't have any serious bill to pay, he's under HMO, you would expect that this man should live fine and dress well, eat good food and wear nice shoes, no.
He's always on tattered clothes, shoes that are torn, he doesn't drink or smoke, but he looks dirtier than drunkards.

When I resume that office, I got to know immediately he's into Baba ijebu, cos I saw him with the tickets, I never knew he was a chronic one, they amount of loose tickets we packed from the unused toilets at the back of the office was alarming, at one time I had to ask if he had ever won big money, he couldn't give a suitable answer, shy do you still play it, he just smiled and said, "I know I will win big one day", embarassed
The height of it was when he asked me to help him process a loan, I was wondering what he needed that loan for cos his salary was enough to see him thru to the next month, not knowing he wanted to use that loan to pay debt from the woman he buys food from, he was owing that woman close to 20k, I just weak.

When I saw the woman in person, I asked her why would she even allow someone to owe her that much, I was angry but I dont know why or at who, the woman sef no give me better answer, it was the man's colleague that told me the woman usually sells left over food for him on credit, after she had gone round to sell food from afternoon, she will bring the remaining one to sell fro him until he has money to pay, so that the food no go waste, u can imagine how bleeped that was.

If you addicted to something like bet, na only God and self discipline fit help u ooo

18 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Redomi(m): 6:34am On Nov 27, 2021
ahmthankgod:
thank you sir
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Redomi(m): 6:34am On Nov 27, 2021
Fakbrown:
Virtual is a programme brah, you can never make profit from it, it is 100% better to play live matches than virtual games, you might be winning the next thing they'll change game from what you are making winnings, the game was never created for you to win. Omo I be agent, na cruise you Dae catch, you win today loose tomorrow
I am equally a betking agent

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Redomi(m): 6:35am On Nov 27, 2021
Gadafii:
Virtual na script ooo, the game is arranged that you can never win in the long run, meanwhile there will be a spirit pushing you to recover all you have spent, same as baba ijebu.

I knew of a man then that spends almost all his salary on baba ijebu, I am not saying this to mock him, but to share his experience maybe it would help some of you here.

This man earns around 35k as a security man in my place of work, for a 51 year old man that doesn't pay house rent or pay for transportation to work, or have kids to pay school fees for, he practically don't have any serious bill to pay, he's under HMO, you would expect that this man should live fine and dress well, eat good food and wear nice shoes, no.
He's always on tattered clothes, shoes that are torn, he doesn't drink or smoke, but he looks dirtier than drunkards.

When I resume that office, I got to know immediately he's into Baba ijebu, cos I saw him with the tickets, I never knew he was a chronic one, they amount of loose tickets we packed from the unused toilets at the back of the office was alarming, at one time I had to ask if he had ever won big money, he couldn't give a suitable answer, shy do you still play it, he just smiled and said, "I know I will win big one day", embarassed
The height of it was when he asked me to help him process a loan, I was wondering what he needed that loan for cos his salary was enough to see him thru to the next month, not knowing he wanted to use that loan to pay debt from the woman he buys food from, he was owing that woman close to 20k, I just weak.

When I saw the woman in person, I asked her why would she even allow someone to owe her that much, I was angry but I dont know why or at who, the woman sef no give me better answer, it was the man's colleague that told me the woman usually sells left over food for him on credit, after she had gone round to sell food from afternoon, she will bring the remaining one to sell fro him until he has money to pay, so that the food no go waste, u can imagine how bleeped that was.

If you addicted to something like bet, na only God and self discipline fit help u ooo

A pathetic story. I LL make up my mind
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 6:40am On Nov 27, 2021
Redomi:
Can you write at all? I'll put you through if you have good command of English. It's really nothing, just some tips and resources and we'll have you on your way to finding your first client.

I am relating to you because I'm just on my way to virtual football. In fact, I've played only about 6 times but have realized it's dangerously addictive. I hate losing money, yet I'm happy to burn it there. Kamaribi. I don move my ship.

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Fakbrown: 7:09am On Nov 27, 2021
You don't have to do that, it never ends well, I have been there before, you just end up messing with your commission
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by chizzypresh(f): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2021
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

Can you write at all? I'll put you through if you have good command of English. It's really nothing, just some tips and resources and we'll have you on your way to finding your first client.

I am relating to you because I'm just on my way to virtual football. In fact, I've played only about 6 times but have realized it's dangerously addictive. I hate losing money, yet I'm happy to burn it there. Kamaribi. I don move my ship.

I'm interested too, can you also put me through??
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by princy80(m): 8:31am On Nov 27, 2021
tosbobby:
Most people kept on playing it with the hope that they will win back the amount that will cover their loss. It's a lie.

Genuine way to stop it is by assuming that they won and let go all the money they've made from you and you will become stable.
Check your mail.

Exactly. Only a very very very few number of people will ever recover their losses. It is better to just forget it and move on.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Twelve30(m): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2021
Redomi:
Please help with what I can do with my phone that will get me something into my bank, no matter how little, football virtual is killing me

SELL IT

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Ktosin753: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2021
Redomi:
Try trading Forex, Binary or crypto.
You can also try Transcribing using your phone.
Solving captchas with your phone can earn you money.

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2021
chizzypresh:

I'm interested too, can you also put me through??
Yes, kindly send me a direct message.
Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ktosin753:

Try trading Forex, Binary or crypto.
You can also try Transcribing using your phone.
Solving captchas with your phone can earn you money.

Transcribing is okay but not easy. Capta is a complete wast of time and effort

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by EmperorTolson: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Redomi:
It's because curse is cheap to you. Use something that you fear to swear.
Eg water from gun mouth, Ogun, etc u understand.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by dobnina(f): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
ilduce31:

Transcribing is okay but not easy. Capta is a complete wast of time and effort
The truth about Transcribing is that it gets better with time.
The more jobs you work on, the easier it gets because you would have familiarised yourself with many things.
I am a transcriber, so I am talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money by dobnina(f): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
EmperorTolson:

It's because curse is cheap to you. Use something that you fear to swear.
Eg water from gun mouth, Ogun, etc u understand.
Lol
Life is not too serious now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real / NNPC Is Recruiting / List Of Lebanese Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.