Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later (67080 Views)

NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) / TCN Reconnects Aba Power Electric, Kaduna & Kano DISCOs, Gives 60-Days Grace / Ekiti Guber: Biodun Oyebanji’s High School Mates Donate Campaign Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Voy(m): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
It was a delight to reconnect with my former school mates from the University of Port Harcourt, forty years after graduation at the ongoing Unique Uniport Class of 1981 Reunion in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State .

Today was an eventful day as we visited notable sites in Bayelsa like the first oil well in Oloilbiri, Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State the Oil and Gas Park , a visit to our former lecturer Prof. E. J Alagoa,the pioneer Dean of Humanities at the University of Port Harcourt before proceeding to the Palace of King A.J Turner at Opume in Ogbia Kingdom for lunch and cultural fiesta.

- GEJ

https://www.facebook.com/100044268826121/posts/445098646975759/?d=n

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Rexwalters1: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
University of Port Harcourt or Ibadan? Does Uniport have a Zoo?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Mysticwebb: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Buhari will soon show his classmates. The NEPA bill holders.

548 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by lamentor78(m): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Can Buhari reconnect with his school mates from CoW rearing University

320 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by KingEverest: 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nice smiley

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by SpatialKing(m): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
lamentor78:
They are all dead... Lol

193 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by PrinceOfLagos: 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
Man of the people

My daddy

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by TooMuchStuff: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Wow...
The best President since 1960 that votes could buy

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Tinubuadvocate: 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jonathan is your daddy I think you are doing well continue pressuring her she will definitely tell you who is your father .
PrinceOfLagos:
Man of the people

My daddy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Tinubuadvocate: 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
Jonathan a failed leader even his classmates are ashamed of him.

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Cultists.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by realstars: 12:08am On Nov 27, 2021
End time reconnection,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by PrinceOfLagos: 12:25am On Nov 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Jonathan is your daddy I think you are doing well continue pressuring her she will definitely tell you who is your father .
You wey even your landlord no know your name dey talk

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by BigYash: 12:42am On Nov 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Really? Your Monica already defined the kind of person you are,so I can't be surprise at your comment..

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by BlackfireX: 4:34am On Nov 27, 2021
Corrupt and incompetent ex president

That was why we in the North and South west booted you out.

We the youths are solidly behind our darling president baba buhari..

Click like for Jonathan

Click share for president buhari

To all of you that click like for Jonathan... needs your brain check

322 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by tony0806: 6:37am On Nov 27, 2021
Awesome

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by JavaScript90: 7:53am On Nov 27, 2021
Genuine graduate we get certificate. Unlike wetin dey aso rock.
Hello, I am a fullstack web and app developer. If you are an agent or property developer I have a nice and very affordable real estate website/script for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market and built to mimic the features of Nigeria property center. Learn more about this real estate website from the link on my signature.
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number and email on my signature

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:14am On Nov 27, 2021
Waiting for Buhari to connect with his class mates

15 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by GeniusHawlah(m): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2021
Wow! A lucky set indeed - they produced a president of the nation from their set. I love to see this. grin

I hope that one day, my friends too will be in high places like this, and we'll reunite in joy.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by BruncleZuma: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2021
BlackfireX:
Corrupt and incompetent ex president

That was why we in the North and South west booted you out.

We the youths are solidly behind our darling president baba buhari..

Click like for Jonathan

Click share for president buhari

Your Buhari that have taken corruption to a level not witnessed in human history

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by zolajpower: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2021
grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by zolajpower: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Your Buhari that have taken corruption to a level not witnessed in human history
grin
His own corruption sef is like the 4 variant.... Or worse off

34 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by KILLTHECOWS(f): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2021
lamentor78:
....there was no university when he was born..

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2021
lamentor78:
You mean herdsmen?

Johnathan is the president who failed his people because he was spineless

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Yaggi: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2021
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

We de wait for your Tinubu in 2023. Hope he won't collapse after the results is being declared

25 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by MorataFC: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.