Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later (67078 Views)

NYSC DG Reconnects With Ex-landlord In Osun Visit (pictures, Video) / TCN Reconnects Aba Power Electric, Kaduna & Kano DISCOs, Gives 60-Days Grace / Ekiti Guber: Biodun Oyebanji’s High School Mates Donate Campaign Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by danietohbadt(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2021
Rexwalters1:
University of Port Harcourt or Ibadan? Does Uniport have a Zoo?

He bagged all his degrees at uniport
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by mechanics(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Wow, what a lovely reunion.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Lightorder: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Jonathan a failed leader even his classmates are ashamed of him.
old false story . All those who used this your vibes, have dropped it and are now suffering as they are moving on
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Lightorder: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You wey even your landlord no know your name dey talk

no mind am . E no get address. No be keke Maruwa e dey load for Cele bustop ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Lightorder: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2021
BlackfireX:
Corrupt and incompetent ex president

That was why we in the North and South west booted you out.

We the youths are solidly behind our darling president baba buhari..

Click like for Jonathan

Click share for president buhari

those who clicked share are robots operating on low Nepa voltage
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Diligent1(f): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2021
GeniusHawlah:
Wow! A lucky set indeed - they produced a president of the nation from their set. I love to see this. grin

I hope that one day, my friends too will be in high places like this, and we'll reunite in joy.
I pray for you to be in high places

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by do4luv14(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2021
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance

it will cost you, and it will also what any dime you use. as you will be earning in Dollars, and it's legit too,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Adrian98(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2021
My grandfather in the second picture. Professor emeritus E.J Alagoa
Voy:
It was a delight to reconnect with my former school mates from the University of Port Harcourt, forty years after graduation at the ongoing Unique Uniport Class of 1981 Reunion in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State .

Today was an eventful day as we visited notable sites in Bayelsa like the first oil well in Oloilbiri, Ogbia LGA Bayelsa State the Oil and Gas Park , a visit to our former lecturer Prof. E. J Alagoa,the pioneer Dean of Humanities at the University of Port Harcourt before proceeding to the Palace of King A.J Turner at Opume in Ogbia Kingdom for lunch and cultural fiesta.

- GEJ

https://www.facebook.com/100044268826121/posts/445098646975759/?d=n
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Memphitz357: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2021
BlackfireX:

Click like for Jonathan

Dummy!!
Have you received your Tati thousand and one Naira credit alert yet?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by trevorhorace(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2021
Sure this man doesn't wear hat to sleep.?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Prisco4luv(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2021
Awesome
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by lasisi69(f): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2021
BlackfireX:

Click like for Jonathan

I saw what you did there grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by joyandfaith: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2021
BlackfireX:
Corrupt and incompetent ex president like present president.

We are going to boot incompetent buhari out in 2023 to elect another incompetent president.

Click like for Jonathan

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Laggafin: 11:33am On Nov 27, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Buhari will soon show his classmates. The NEPA bill holders.
I don laugh so Tay i nearly choke

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Tinubuadvocate: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2021
So I'm also a thief everybody is thief these days God is wonderful.
snowball11:

Can somebody tell this Tinubu idiot to shut his mouth up! undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by crown08(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance
do buynsell withing your school premises. Try be social. Get people that want to sell off their used Stuffs. N sell/ find buyers. You can add as much as 10 to 20k or even more as ur profit. Enjoy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by nams77: 11:59am On Nov 27, 2021
BlackfireX:

Click like for Jonathan

Now that you have seen the score card, are you satisfied? Hate
, greed and ignorance will not allow you see the truth. No one is perfect but gej is miles apart from buhari
Choke on the fact
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by nams77: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Laggafin:

I don laugh so Tay i nearly choke
Aswear
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by cocolacec(m): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
SpatialKing:

They are all dead... Lol
They are all dead in your cooking pot or in your pit latrine grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by freeborn02: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Jonathan is your daddy I think you are doing well continue pressuring her she will definitely tell you who is your father .

Buhari can't even prove he has a secondary school certificate. And you, who is more educated, has been reduced to a paid poster for a stark illiterate.

What a shame!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by honcdm01(m): 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Why not when you were president? Would have make more sense joor. Most people won't cross the gate of Asorock in their life time but not me'
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2021
lamentor78:
Can Buhari reconnect with his school mates from CoW rearing University
Cow rearing university of Nigerian grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by Rolexjerry(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
IfnobeGod20:

When Buhari reconnects with his classmates you were in the bush planning with your IPOB terrorists friends on how to unleash mayhem on the good people of South East.
Pictures speak volume.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/photos-president-buhari-receives-set-of-1953-classmates-in-daura/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiI57Drmrj0AhWOoBQKHaSPA_QQFnoECDsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0kge7WcgJ-vJHN5V1keUpV
Buhari reconnected with his primary school mates. That's his highest qualification
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by BlackfireX: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=joyandfaith post=108003349][/quote]

Mod ban this guy..

He changed my post
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by BlackfireX: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Memphitz357:

Dummy!!
Have you received your Tati thousand and one Naira credit alert yet?

No not yet...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by bigcee(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mysticwebb:
grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by mrdipye(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
The happiness that comes with reunion is second to none
You can tell with the smile on GEJ face
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by samonak(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Jonathan a failed leader even his classmates are ashamed of him.
I wonder what people will think or say of your messiah Mr "integrity" Buhari?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by moneyissweet(m): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wickedest man

grin grin

Mysticwebb:

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by joyandfaith: 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
BlackfireX:

Mod ban this guy..

He changed my post

For which offence?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by mustaphagreens(m): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
I sight Prof. Appah and Prof. Onyekonwu. Chai Appah don old wella o. Old age will visit everyone las las
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
IfnobeGod20:

I hope you're free today, no meeting with your fellow IPOB terrorists? If yes, check the poster below and feed your mind with truth. Just check the the portion for International Fellows, you will see what you want and also the picture of his mates at war college

Where is the certificate? even though its nothing less than primary 6 where is the certificate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.