Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! (33030 Views)

Why Do Most Wealthy Nigerians Prefer To Live In Nigeria Than To Relocate Abroad? / Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by indadi(m): 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hell everyone

So I decided to relocate to either the UK or US or any better country. I have my degree certificate and other certificates I think I may need but my problem is that I don't how to begin, where to start and I have nobody close to me that i can ask questions from please you answers are needed...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nozino: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
indadi:
Hell everyone

So I decided to relocate to either the UK or US or any better country. I have my degree certificate and other certificates I think I may need but my problem is that I don't how to begin, where to start and I have nobody close to me that i can ask questions from please you answers are needed...

Lalasticlala please do the needful...

Hello,

It depends on what you want and your budget. Which visa do you plan to migrate with?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by indadi(m): 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Nozino:

Hello,

It depends on what you want and your budget. Which visa do you plan to migrate with?

Immigration and the total amount I plan to spend probably before I can get a job is 3.5million

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by ednut1(m): 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
indadi:

Immigration and the total amount I plan to spend probably before I can get a job is 3.5million
different countries have different pathways. Immigration is not an easy process these days. Read through the different threads on the travel section. Beware of agents too as most of them na scammers. With that amount it may take u to an Eastern European country as a student

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nozino: 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
indadi:

I’m not sure this amount can take you to the UK but for the US student visa it may be possible if you can

1. Evaluate your result with WES
2. Write and Pass GRE and/or TOEFL
3. Secure funding that pays monthly stipends
4. Have someone with a huge bank account to act as sponsor.

Your money can go into accommodation, books, flights and other minor expenses.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nozino: 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
ednut1:
different countries have different pathways. Immigration is not an easy process these days. Read through the different threads on the travel section. Beware of agents too as most of them na scammers. With that amount it may take u to an Eastern European country as a student

Please don’t consider this option. As long as you graduated well and can sit and pass standardized tests, the US is a viable option.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nozino: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2021
What did you study and what class of degree did you graduate with? When did you graduate? What do you do currently?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yungchop: 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
indadi:
Hell everyone

Bros.. Apply for MSc in USA, admission takes 2 weeks max. Get a sponsor. Go for visa interview, pass and boom! You in America. If you never get money for school fees, defer admission or just forget about going to school once you're in if you don't mind doing menial jobs. America is too big for someone to be looking for who is illegal or not as long as you don't get into trouble. If you need further guidance let me know.

MODIFIED

I got a whole lot of mentions from people who don't even have a passport.
1. There are universities which gives out admission without you paying for school fees upfront.
2. I still stand on my words that if you provide the right documents, admission takes 2 weeks or 3 max.
3. I just applied to a university two weeks ago and i have submitted all documents, should have gotten feedbacks but last week was thanksgiving holiday so hopefully if i get a response on Monday I'll post it here. Funny enough a friend applied with HND and got the admission.
4. I have not forced anybody to apply, i only said what i am very sure of.
5. Apart from the OP i didn't ask anybody to contact me for any service.
6. I wont entertain any questions, do your researches by yourselves. I am supposed to drop names of about 3 schools you can apply to and they'll waive things like application fee, GRE, IELTS if you message your course coordinators to tell them this is so so so requirements you dont have and give them reasons why they should waive them for you, but since some of you are just bent on bringing others down and saying things you dont know, i wont drop any name, do your researches too, afterall it took me months of intensive research to get the information i have.

246 Likes 37 Shares

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by indadi(m): 12:17am On Nov 27, 2021
Nozino:
What did you study and what class of degree did you graduate with? When did you graduate? What do you do currently?

I studied Education and graduated with first class

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by indadi(m): 12:19am On Nov 27, 2021
ednut1:

Thanks for this though I am not planning to go there as a student

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nozino: 12:19am On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:

Please write GRE and apply to PhD programs. Most are fully funded and also pay a monthly stipend.

Bro’s nr go Eastern Europe

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by ednut1(m): 1:13am On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:

Thanks for this though I am not planning to go there as a student
unless you are able to get a job and you have a skill in demand, you wont be able to get work visa for most countries. Canada and Australia have an immigration program check if you meet the requirements. If you are a nurse, doctors,IT, auditor etc its easy to get work visa in uk and the likes. Many people use student visa to enter in the paat people used visiting visa. But these days if you use visit enter you may not be able to work and you get deported.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by ednut1(m): 1:13am On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:

apply for scholarships na.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yourshopkwikguy(m): 4:28am On Nov 27, 2021
yungchop:

Bros.. Apply for MSc in USA, admission takes 2 weeks max. Get a sponsor. Go for visa interview, pass and boom! You in America. If you never get money for school fees, defer admission or just forget about going to school once you're in if you don't mind doing menial jobs. America is too big for someone to be looking for who is illegal or not as long as you don't get into trouble. If you need further guidance let me know.
Hi sir, what about if it's an undergraduate??
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yungchop: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
Hi sir, what about if it's an undergraduate??
same procedure, evaluate your result with WES, apply and pay application fee. after admission, pay sevis fee, provide sponsor for POF, pass interview and youre in

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by ameristu: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:
Hell everyone

Apply undergraduate US or Canada.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Jacknn: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nozino:

Please write GRE and apply to PhD programs. Most are fully funded and also pay a monthly stipend.

Bro’s nr go Eastern Europe

For the US student scholarship route,it mainly favours STEM courses..if you're education, even with GRE,your chances re 50-50 to get a fully funded scholarship.best bet would be half funding.. And most VO's frown at deficit via visa interviews. Unless your sponsor is also carrying ur family name that is either ur paternal uncle,mum or dad. Thats when half funding or even no funding can scale tru US visa interview..apart from this,its difficult o if you're not in STEM

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Jacknn: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
indadi:

For the US student scholarship route,it mainly favours STEM courses..if you're education, even with GRE,your chances re 50-50 to get a fully funded scholarship.best bet would be half funding.. And most VO's frown at deficit via visa interviews. Unless your sponsor is also carrying ur family name that is either ur paternal uncle,mum or dad. Thats when half funding or even no funding can scale tru US visa interview..apart from this,its difficult o if you're not in STEM

1 Like

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by ProfAmaben(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Degree in?
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by waterpouroverfl: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
ways but you never mentioned one thing which is money
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Jh0wsef(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lol.
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by greenie77: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Likely postgraduate studies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Alababoys: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
goodluck
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by MiaBeer(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
shocked
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by yesloaded: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by pinkyruledworld(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Everybody wants to jakpaa. Following

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Loreettaa: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Enter a bus to mushin. From there take a train to Canada.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by DropsMic(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Following
Re: How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Depends on the country you wanna go to, different countries have different methods of immigration, but one thing is constant, HAVE SUFFICIENT FUNDS TO PROCESS YOUR JAPA PLANS.

On another note, kindly check out these portrait artworks of the BBN housemates I did � Need something like this? Kindly hit my DM��

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady In Tears As Bolt Driver Kicks Her Out Over Her Accent (Video) / International Airlines Move Into PH Airport (photos) / Passenger With No Flying Experience Landed Plane After Pilot Is Incapacitated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.