Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal (57686 Views)

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by KingEverest: 8:59am On Nov 27, 2021
MarketDispatch:

Its like you don't know what it means...
Rent free house in view, free food, free maintenance, free many things....and contribute little to nothing.
Abi grin

1 Like

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:01am On Nov 27, 2021
I'll never a lady who wears wig undecided never.. Not talk of fake horrible eye lashes looking like scarecrow.. It means about her are fake and lie as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

Sorry sir.Please forgive me
You are forgiven.Go home and sin no more.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by KingEverest: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2021
kkonyeji:

Later they'll be here blabbing that women are not desperate to marry.
Imagine the excitement at the proposal!
She was indeed on a death row!
grin
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by uthlaw: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2021
Bunmhi:
Bad Belle people dey comment rubbish. grin By the time all these Red Pillers reach 100 you go know. Find a good lady and settle down, no all ladies are useless nah e you dey shout. Learn from PA Olu Jacob situation rn, old age is coming.
since since there is no good lady nko bayi!
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by MufasaLion: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2021
Joysticks:
You are forgiven.Go home and sin no more.

Is that the best you could do? Weak boy. You're a sissy. Always hiding behind the mask to fight.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by alphaNomega: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Tomorrow they claim MEN are dogs.
Tomorrow they run their mouths like they would be able to stay alone if allowed.
See the way she's screaming like she won a lottery.
Ordinary proposal.
What will now happen when he eventually marries you?

Woof woof
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

You are blessed sir
Don't mentioned.Go in peace.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by MufasaLion: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2021
Joysticks:
Don't mentioned.Go in peace.

grin grin grin

Kiddo!
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Tomorrow they run their mouths like they would be able to stay alone if allowed.
Ordinary proposal.

She appreciates the wonderful proposals. Wey some go dey do like say , dem no want !!!
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by jumpshot: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2021
holysaint1:

Sir, i had to quote this your comment because am on a course now (data scientist) and am hoping to learn other programs. Hopefully when am done, can i also contact you for a job embarassed please.

Thanks

No problem sir. Where are you learning from? What platform?
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by snoopz: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2021
I like this man, he no loud am too much...
While others go pick restaurant abi market to chop no again

1 Like

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by usedcardealerph(m): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2021
This proposal thing is overrated

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Odogwua: 9:14am On Nov 27, 2021
benuejosh:
The kind of joy that will make the wigs in our life fly off, may we encounter it before this year runs out.

Congratulations to her.

Amen!!!
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2021
AroOkigbo:
Getting a fully natural lady is almost impossible nowadays.
I'm telling you guy.. This is damn embarrassing q.. But I wish them well though undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by toujurs: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2021
This one go sabi moan like craze person for bed oh shocked, you will just be hearing, it is sweeting me!!, it is sweeting me!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by WHITELIGHTER: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Hmm. It could be a skit.

Getting a sincere and faithful man these days is mission impossible.
it's no skit. I know the girl in one group like that....
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by GreenDee(f): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
Redpillers don dey enter this thread. grin angry
lol... they are everywhere, always bringing negativity with them.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by WHITELIGHTER: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2021
kkonyeji:

Later they'll be here blabbing that women are not desperate to marry.
Imagine the excitement at the proposal!
She was indeed on a death row!

I swear bro....they know marriage favours women, yet they claim otherwise...
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Emperor5(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2021
Everything about ladies is fake
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by 2elliot: 9:27am On Nov 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Hmm. It could be a skit.

Getting a sincere and faithful man these days is mission impossible.
See this "the FutureIsFreemeal" people dem.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by IamAsiri: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
Redpillers don dey enter this thread. grin angry

Lots of dem idiots. undecided
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2021
See news abeg undecided
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2021
Me when no propose, I tell my wife tru phone call say I dey come pay her bride price soon. Make she use this 5k (bank transfer) take buy small engagement ring dey wear. Hopefully I go run trad and white once. No time o. We are still flexing till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Angelfrost(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

Stop screaming. They don't have long hair, hence the reason they wear wig. Don't qoute me if you would only misinterpret my comment.

Actually, my response is not even against you... I am merely following up on your point.

You are correct that self consciousness about short hair makes them wear wigs. I just wonder at the pointlessness of trying to fake it with wigs.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Angelfrost(m): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2021
Yaggi:

Can you put me through please

Google Upwork.... Open the site, register, and sell your skills. It's not difficult.

Along the way, you might need to brush up and hone your basic skills too.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by MufasaLion: 9:39am On Nov 27, 2021
Angelfrost:

Actually, my response is not even against you... I am merely following up on your point.

You are correct that self consciousness about short hair makes them wear wigs. I just wonder at the pointlessness of trying to fake it with wigs.

Well, many things made them result to wearing wig. They are females, you know, and tgey tend to want to impress people and get compliments. Moreover, Peter pressure is a big a factor. Not many ladies wanna accept their natural look. Also, most men are attracted to ladies on wig and makeover.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by stuffs4me(m): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2021
This same girl will be looking for a real man when her hair and everything about her is fake
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by kellyzaf(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Ordinary proposal.

What is ur point bro, person happy for proposal una complain then person no happy for proposal una still dey.complain and if person reject proposal that one also una go hala, now tell me wetin u want make them do again so u dont complain, i really tire for uooo
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Osanoghodua1: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2021
Na mumu dey kneel down propose for public.
See, tell her you want to marry her, go see her family. No proposal. Any engagement means bride price has been paid.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by MartinsD12(m): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) / Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.