Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal (57681 Views)

Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away / Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Raalsalghul: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2021
Mom007:

... Erm, the part that said a man shall leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife and they shall become one flesh..? Or the one that says a man that finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favor from the lord..., or even the one where God commanded men and women to go off into the world and be fruitful and multiply and become many. Why am I even replying you sef?

There's nothing about these that denote purpose.

It's just normal for people to want to settle at a stage in their lives.

Stop making it look as if it's one special thing.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by ImoleNaija: 11:07am On Nov 27, 2021
holysaint1:

Sir, i had to quote this your comment because am on a course now (data scientist) and am hoping to learn other programs. Hopefully when am done, can i also contact you for a job embarassed please.

Thanks

Is the learning free? I would like to go for some courses there.

Modified: I just saw where you mentioned that you downloaded the course. I thought you do the course online.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by NobleRace: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2021
falcon01:
Why do black women like putting on wig?

Because 10k weekly hairdo isn't a joke.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Minjim: 11:14am On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
She reacted like some one who was on death roll, then gain freedom undecided
Where did you think she was ?

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by KingEverest: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2021
Minjim:

grin
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by vertueptime: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2021
Its irritating and a turn off, once they remove the wig the will look like house girl

falcon01:
Why do black women like putting on wig?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by lasisi69(f): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Use your old KALA blast the guy left leg.. Then, use your new KALA blast your own right leg.. WTF MAN. Smh. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc. Airminem cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Equity15(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2021
I really do not understand why she is this happy/suprised? Were they not dating?at her age, how can you be dating someone without the intention to marry?
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by airminem(f): 11:35am On Nov 27, 2021
Minjim:

Hmm
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by toxtimmy: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2021
But but this marriage go involve a lot of wigs

benuejosh:
The kind of joy that will make the wigs in our life fly off, may we encounter it before this year runs out.

Congratulations to her.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by whytediamond(m): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2021
benuejosh:
The kind of joy that will make the wigs in our life fly off, may we encounter it before this year runs out.

Congratulations to her.

AMEN OOOO
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Memphitz357: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
She reacted like some one who was on death roll, then gain freedom undecided
It's Deathrow.....not death roll
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by jumpshot: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
holysaint1:

I downloaded a course from udemy.. And also am using youtube and other pdf materials i can lay my hands on at the moment... Just doing basically all i can to learn and be near perfect.

Okay perfect. Remember to build projects to help you sell yourself. Jobs dey. You just have to have the knowledge, although entry level jobs are a bit difficult to come by.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
God really save the guys. If say the guy break this girl heart......I leave the rest to the gods of our land.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by nams77: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Tomorrow they claim MEN are dogs.
Tomorrow they run their mouths like they would be able to stay alone if allowed.
See the way she's screaming like she won a lottery.
Ordinary proposal.
What will now happen when he eventually marries you?
I tire my brother. Even 20. Milli no go make me jump like this.
I will just be grinning from ear to ear like a Cheshire cat.
It shows that marriage is the ultimate destination for women
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by FutureIsFemale(f): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Gee64:
I think I am.
Thank God you 'think'.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by hardon1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Why she come dey shout like who dey undergo deliverance
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Bmaster(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s][/s]
Mom007:
So many bitter and frustrated males on this forum. I hope none of you are nursing plans of getting married o... Because what you all are thinking in your hearts and wishing others who are taking the bull by the horn and obeying Gods purpose for young men and women... That same very thing will still befall you.[s][/s]
Trashy
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by 8stargeneral: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
May that kind of joy never depart from us..she won't joke with her man..she must be a good girl...may that joy continue in their lives.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by 8stargeneral: 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
AfroKnight:
Nonsense overreaction
why been sad for someone's joy..do u want to cut her happiness
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by AfroKnight: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
8stargeneral:
why been sad for someone's joy..do u want to cut her happiness

Lol. I don’t think you understand what “sad” means. Kindly swerve.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by marvelous000: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Bunmhi:
Bad Belle people dey comment rubbish. grin By the time all these Red Pillers reach 100 you go know. Find a good lady and settle down, no all ladies are useless nah e you dey shout. Learn from PA Olu Jacob situation rn, old age is coming.
And Jacob told you he couldn't hire domestic help? conversely: the senior citizens in the west, living in elderly people home, are being taken care of by their wives , right

Your argument is insipid and lame. btw, what about those that married and was sent 6ft under because of the horrendous treatment from their wives, as soon as they pass their prime
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Akabuking: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance
Yahoo Yahoo
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Akabuking: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Hmm. It could be a skit.

Getting a sincere and faithful man these days is mission impossible.
if you see one now, You will gladly turn him down tagging him boring.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by whitestar01(m): 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
phr0nesis:

Na that kind joy I de find. Make my leg break as I jump up and down
are you sure say na joy you still dey find?
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
benuejosh:

Congratulations to her.
Amen oooo
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by CSTRR: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
The man has just unlocked another level of load.

Come and see how my married male co-workers are always looking grumpy.

Their lives and salaries are not their own anymore.
Responsibilities up and down.

Wives dey house dey chop better, husband dey queue for akara and Ogi for buka in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
Bunmhi:
Bad Belle people dey comment rubbish. grin By the time all these Red Pillers reach 100 you go know. Find a good lady and settle down, no all ladies are useless nah e you dey shout. Learn from PA Olu Jacob situation rn, old age is coming.
Let me carry the speaker to the junction sit that those seating there and gossiping about how useless women are can hear you. When they share babies around to different women bother the ones they know and the ones they do not know, they think the kids will come and seat down and look after them when they grow old with Parkinson disease and dementia.
Only a wife will be there for a man if she's alive in your old age. But if you think having kids with random women is enough, then goodluck.
I don't even understand how men think they are okay without women and yet turn around to shame women who say they are okay without a man.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Oyiboman69: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Hmm. It could be a skit.

Getting a sincere and faithful man these days is mission impossible.

Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
jumpshot:

Carry your laptop. Go to free code camp. Learn software engineering, front-end or backend. With diligence by June next year you should be ready to start making money. Contact me then. I'll get you a job

Please where is free code camp is it a website or location.
Re: Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal by Federalofficia(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Na ona they copy oyinbo life now, so the first toasting he toast na for knacking be that one so na till he bring ring kneel dawn come talk say will you marry me before he they official, the initial first one na for to they knack eaxh other grin
Ryda:
angry

Modified
I can only imagine how long she had waited for that proposal.

Reminds me of my very good friend, she waited for years but bros didn't ask her out. The feelings died thereafter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) / Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.