Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Gtbank Interview Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Interview Format (11204 Views)

Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 / Industrial Training Opportunity @ Gtbank / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank Interview Format by ologbodudu(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2007
I did GTBank test about two weeks ago,thank God they have called me for the interview. grin grin grin can anyone give me info about the interview, what to expect and all. i'd be truly grateful. Nagode sosai
Re: Gtbank Interview Format by skygold: 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2007
how old are u? how did u pass the test? men dis gtb stuff na wa oh, Im beg help me wit info,, cry
Re: Gtbank Interview Format by ologbodudu(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2007
26 dude. what's that got to do with passing the test? anyway, i heard there's going to be another test soon. i'll post when i get the details.
meanwhile, i asked for help. you ain't given any yet.

Re: Gtbank Interview Format by maygold80(f): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2007
ologbodudu,

Basically the interview is to see how confident you are. It's either with a panel (i.e a group of people) or one of the GM's. Be there on time, dress smartly and neatly. Who called you and when was that? . Most atimes the interview's held at Adetokunbo Ademola,when and where's yours? Like I said just be composed and be sure to master all that's on your cv which you submitted to them. Pray and you'll surely come out tops. Hola bak
Al da best.
Re: Gtbank Interview Format by Obykings(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2007
@ May & ologbodudu

Please i have a similar test with the same bank this Saturday. I would be very happy if you guys could drop any relevant information about the test format.

Expecting to hear 4rm any of you soon.

Thanks.
Re: Gtbank Interview Format by skintom77: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2007
congrats on your success at the test you r one step closer to working with one of the best financial institutions on nigeria.

the recruitment process is as follows:afta the test you will be invited to bring your credentials and you will also fill a small personal data sheet and one or two questions will be asked like where you want to be in the next five yrs et.al

then the interview proper which is a dicey one coz you mite be asked any question.
afta this you will be invited for medicals and an intensive 3-month training programme.

now this is where you have to be serious because people get kicked out of training school for the smallest reason imaginable.

infact there was a time a whole training class was cancelled and 30 people sent home so you really need to be serious.

the past mark for the training school is 65% which means you must score an average of 65% in all your courses before you r eliglble to work for gtbank.

how do i know all of these? simple i went thru the same process!

best of luck!
Re: Gtbank Interview Format by zenzey(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2007
If u ar ar invited for the test holding at their Ilupeju branch,PLEASE send me a copy of the invitation to my e mail address azizzenzey@yahoo.com
I promise u u wont regret you did.See u at the top
Re: Gtbank Interview Format by afam1(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2007
PLS CAN U SEND ME THE INVITATION VIA is2much2003@yahoo.com
Re: Gtbank Interview Format by Obykings(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2007
@ skintom77, may_gold80 & ologbodudu

Please i have a similar test with the same bank this Saturday. I would be very happy if you guys could drop any relevant information about the test format.

STILL Expecting to hear from any of you guys,

Thanks.
Re: Gtbank Interview Format by mengolo: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2007
Pls oh make una no vex with this SUBJECT, Anybody fit help with the test format of GTBANK HURRY I NEED AM,

ALL NA FOR BEG OH!!!

Help Mengolo,
Re: Gtbank Interview Format by sleektoe: 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2007
please any infor on gt bank test format.am writing it this saturday
Re: Gtbank Interview Format by ologbodudu(m): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2007
thanks to everybody who replied my post. i just read everything. i've not been online for a while. anyway, i made it and am on my way to training school. grin grin grin
i am starting on monday, another batch will be starting in a few weeks.
so to anyone who passed the second test, good luck. your cv should contain only things you can defend. there's a new thing they do now, a chat after the interview, just to know where you fit before you go for medicals.
i wish you all good luck in the process.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Interview Format by bunvicky(f): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2007
pals i m a new member, i wrote the same test 2 weeks ago . when did they mail you back? is it today cos i m expecting my own result too. congrats
Re: Gtbank Interview Format by kudusangel(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2007
hi pals, anybody know if GTB has released the test result of 04/08/2007, held at their ilupeju branch
Re: Gtbank Interview Format by Sexyuhlala(f): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2007
They said we should check their site on the 14th of this month,l checked yesterday and also today but nothing yet,lets be hopeful,before the end of the week guess they would paste it.

Cheers and see u there
Re: Gtbank Interview Format by ologbodudu(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2007
the result came out this week, at least that's what my friend told me.
Re: Gtbank Interview Format by hart: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2007
Dudu,
please how do i send in new topic for discussion in naira land. Where to i click or the link to post questions in nairaland.
Please reply.
Re: Gtbank Interview Format by Daine(f): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2007
Hello Ologbodudu pls when did u write the test and how were you called for the interview?
I'm asking cos i wrote the test on the 14th of July and my name was on the list of those who passed,
I was asked to take my CV, credentials to their branch and write an essay. This was done between
31st July and 10th Aug. I still havn't heard anything from them yet, What do you think
Re: Gtbank Interview Format by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 05, 2009
i will advise you all to contact mngr coxy_1100@yahoo.com for great help. he has been so helpful to me.that's the secret
Re: Gtbank Interview Format by Yhemysam(m): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hi Nairalanders, Pls I wrote GTB test on 5th of July 2013 & I got an e-mail on 11th of July 2013 that I passed bt since then I have not receive any invitation for interview or any documentation. Pls what could be wrong Pls I need ur response. Pls!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jobs from Michael Craig (for Nigerian Consulting Firm) / Good Morning, UPDATE For Those Who Participated In The #npowerbuild / Curent Job Openings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.