Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:39 PM

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) (44001 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates 15 Years Of Being A TV Host (Photos, Video) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Priscy01(f): 6:37am On Nov 27, 2021
Nigerian blogger and writer Linda Ikeji is celebrating 15 years anniversary since she started blogging.

Recounting her journey as a blogger, Linda Ikeji said she started as a personal and lifestyle blogger in which she only writes about herself and her life.

Igbere TV reports that the single mother of one and billionaire media mogul, in her post on Instagram, revealed that she later started writing about others in 2007.

Her blog soon became a gossip and news blog making her one of the pioneers of entertainment news online in Nigeria. She also shared a screenshot of her first blog post which dated back to November 26, 2001.

“Exactly 15 years ago today, 26th of November 2006, I created a blog and wrote my first blog post… the best decision of my life!

“I started with introducing myself, then subsequent blog posts was me sharing personal stuff which was the order of the day back then but sometime in early 2007, I decided I wanted to stop talking about myself and start talking about other people…lol. And so, it became a gossip/news blog.. which was extremely rare in those days, making The Linda Ikeji Blog one of the pioneers of entertainment news online in Nigeria. A standing ovation please.

“Writing about news and gossip brought a lot of traffic to my blog. A few years later, I had an advert rate and brands started paying to get on my platform. It was life-changing!” she wrote in parts.

“I’m so grateful for this platform. Grateful to all the readers. To the ones that no longer go there and the millions of you that are still there and keeping us in business, I can’t thank you enough. Because of you, the blog is still thriving.

“I’m venturing into other things but for as long as I have breath and the Internet exists, I’ll always be a blogger. I pray I get success in my new ventures but I’ll always be first and foremost a blogger. A proud one,” she concluded.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWuwW2NNdMr/?utm_medium=copy_link

Born 19 September 1980, Igbere TV reports that Linda Ikeji is known for her blog and controversial publications online.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by KingEverest: 6:43am On Nov 27, 2021
Great woman, congrats to her. she should be the role model of every young lady not those ''men are scum''lunatics undecided

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:49am On Nov 27, 2021
15 years of gossiping undecided

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 6:53am On Nov 27, 2021
cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2021
Great woman, I've admired your diligence and doggedness over the years and I'm proud to share same community and LGA with you cheesy. Congrats sis you're doing well.

47 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by sammybest889(m): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

so amebo don turn blogging (OK ooo) dis ...aunty and DAT kemi sabi choke eye for celebrity personal life..like say na dem born dem

association of baby's mama geng

happy 15 yrs of amebo

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by sammybest889(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
Great woman, congrats to her. she should be the role model of every young lady not those ''men are scum''lunatics undecided

guy how which u known my area I 4 buy u 2 bottle with one cat fish pepper soup make u step down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by KingEverest: 7:12am On Nov 27, 2021
sammybest889:

guy how which u known my area I 4 buy u 2 bottle with one cat fish pepper soup make u step down

Thanks smiley

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by JavaScript90: 8:05am On Nov 27, 2021
E no easy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2021
I do admire her height and thickness...
Thick girls roc wink congratulations babes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2021
She hit big during the 2014 APC/Buhari election campaigns

Yes, she had been making Money before then, real good money, bought a range Rover, her third or fourth car at like 2012 or so, but in 2014, heavy political money started flowing in, like real heavyweight money

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Cholls(m): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
my brother who call you here[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2021
Cholls:
my brother who call you here[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]
grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2021
Kudos to her, is not easy to make it in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by We4all: 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
She was a very bad writer who got lucky because of her sense of business acumen. By the way, I would like to believe that her new complexion is due to the camera lighting.

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by siofra(f): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

Gossiping that made her a millionaire undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by suffering: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
At least someone Tonto is better than in grammar construction.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yeah.. shes the real super woman @ "Self-made".
No man can trash-talk her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Sufisunni: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Deborah98:
Great woman, I've admired your diligence and doggedness over the years and I'm proud to share same community and LGA with you cheesy. Congrats sis you're doing well.
Ode! Ass up ur yansh. If u com from dsame LGA wit am wetin kon happen¿ Anini, Ojukwu, Buhari, All have people in their lga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by dahmie2013: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Congratulations Linda. More wins...
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by janedonez(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Congratulations baby
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Alababoys: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
wow
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by olaboy33(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Seun should do well and celebrate nairaland also...it shouldn't be run like the dark Web

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by merits(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Igbo amaka.. You do well.

I love ladies from Imo state. Very strong willed ladies.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by nextBIGthing: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Damn nigger
Issoright

Pls where is slawormi

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by PlanBizNg: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Congratulations Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by Omniman(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by auntynameh: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates 15 Years Of Blogging (Photos) by sureinfo: 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
Congrats to her, she try.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off Pile Of Cash As He Lands In South Africa / Kanye West Holds Sunday Service In Kingston, Jamaica (video) / Dbanj Pictured With Bill Gates, Bono & Mo Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.