Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) (42953 Views)

Yahoo Yahoo Apprentice In Ibadan Bags Six Months Imprisonment (Photo) / Port Harcourt Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Months Imprisonment (Photo) / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by Explorers(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2021
A 60-year-old man in Malaysia could face 20 years in jail or whipping if he is found guilty of having sex with a goat.

Shaari Hasan was charged with voluntarily having 'carnal intercourse' with the animal on July 27.

The man was discovered by the goat's owner after she heard it making strange sounds.

Going to check on the animal, she saw the man next to the goat, half-naked, Free Malaysia Today reports.

The man fled the scene and the goat was found dead.

The owner put in a complaint with the police and the carcass was sent to a veterinary service department for a post-mortem examination.

The accused widower was allegedly caught behind a house in the village of Kampung Sungai Buaya in Rawang, at around 1.30pm.

He initially pleaded guilty when the charge, under Article 377 of Malaysia's criminal code, was first read out by judge Nurul Mardhiah Mohammed Redza.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10246457/Malaysian-man-sex-goat-face-20-years-jail-whipping-guilty.html?ito=social-facebook

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by Explorers(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2021
But after being presented with evidence which was said to be taken from him when he was arrested, a green T-shirt and brown trousers, Hasan denied the items were his.

The judge said not admitting to the evidence made his guilty plea unacceptable and when the charge was again read out to him, Hasan pleaded not guilty.

Deputy public prosecutor Siti Khadijah Amir Hamdzah opposed bail for the offence.

However Hasan's lawyer Zolazrai Zolkapli said the offence is bailable, hence his client should be freed depending on the trial's outcome.

Bail was refused by the judge, and Hasan will return to court for mention on December 24.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by Optimistguy1969: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2021

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by adebayour26: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2021
Wàhálà!

Raped an animal to death.
Ahhhhhh... This one is tough oo

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2021
shocked
Odikwa very shameful.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by hahn(m): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2021
Keep him locked up.

December is coming tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by Tangana: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2021
see wahala
Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by ShaqFu: 8:25am On Nov 27, 2021
So goats can give consent when it has to do with sex? grin

People having sex with animals is becoming common occurrence nowadays. Though if it happened here in Nigeria, we won't waste time in saying the man did it for ritual purposes, forgetting some humans are just mentally not okay.

It's a mad world already.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by donbachi(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2021
Goat ke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by Optimistguy1969: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2021
Goat?!
Girls no dey Malay again?
Which kæn conji be dis?
[img]https://media1./images/d30b7a2da3240931c6d488a51c9e66dc/tenor.gif?itemid=15868383[/img]

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by DropsMic(m): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2021
Death to all rapists

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by Optimistguy1969: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool waiting I just READ.. Na DIS morning WEED de HIGH me abi Na waiting... WTF MAN

Carry your kala make you visit the man

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by DropsMic(m): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2021
Death to all rapists

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 8:31am On Nov 27, 2021
shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by Ishilove: 8:31am On Nov 27, 2021
ShaqFu:
So goats can give consent when it has to do with sex? grin

People having sex with animals is becoming common occurrence nowadays. Though if it happened here in Nigeria, we won't waste time in saying the man did it for ritual purposes, forgetting some humans are just mentally not okay.

It's a mad world already.
The man is indeed insane. You leave human being go lash goat.

Mind you, the term 'rape' is not applicable here as the goat is intellectually incapable of giving consent because the act itself is unnatural. What the man should be charged with is bestiality and animal cruelty, as well as trespass

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 8:32am On Nov 27, 2021
Various forms of Depravities are being Manufactured and advanced.
Dont be Suprised to see Depraved acts as this becoming approved as normal in Nations.
The World is Sick, Stinking and Sinking with all sorts of Evils and Wickedness .

JESUS is at the Door with open Hands to Save whoever wishes to be Saved.
There is no more time.

25 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by Boyewu: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2021
Women will be scared of this man not bleep them to death.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by Boyewu: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2021
Women will be scared of this man not to bleep them to death.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by Abfinest007(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2021
It is finished
Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by Remman(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2021
Someone who kills goat for meat... What would happen to him?
Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by ShaqFu: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Ishilove:

The man is indeed insane. You leave human being go lash goat.

Mind you, the term 'rape' is not applicable here as the goat is intellectually incapable of giving consent because the act itself is unnatural. What the man should be charged with is bestiality and animal cruelty, as well as trespass
Goat wey dem suppose to use take do Asun oh, nahim pesin go dey lash sotey the goat die.

What I find disgusting is, if this had happened in Nigeria, some Nigerians will still use the goat and do Asun. It's somehow because I've heard of instances where people use goats run over by vehicles to do Asun.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by WinterMinter(m): 9:19am On Nov 27, 2021
This people wicked oo,na goat oo, no be human being
Meanwhile why will you have intercourse with a goat,shey toto don finish?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2021
Hasan why always u guys committing this abomination even here in Nigeria.

If they give you chance u can even rape a dolpin in the ocean

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by MufasaLion: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2021
Zoophilia is so disgusting to me. After 6 decades on earth, this pervert couldn't control himself. I feel irritated already.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by Timekeeper: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2021
Goat?

Man?

Raped? shocked
Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by MufasaLion: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2021
Remman:
Someone who kills goat for meat... What would happen to him?

Nothing wrong in that as long as you didn't subject it to torture or painful death. There are guidelines to be followed before killing an animal.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by Jude273(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2021
The man no get joy oo, lash goat sotey she go join her ancestor, make them just padon him but make he burry the goat like human being with the necessary rites. And that rape tag is not qualify to be there coz animals doesn't have a say

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by Remman(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

Nothing wrong in that as long as you didn't subject it to torture or painful death. There are guidelines to be followed before killing an animal.
lol... Did you know what i was thinking if i was the one who catch the snake that killed the NAF girl?

I would have nailed the snake on a straight wood such that it cannot not coil. Then pour petrol on its tail and lit it. While it's under the pain, i'll be flogging it at the middle then pour kerosene on its head and continue flogging it until it dies then i'll burn it completely. Then put the ashes in a container and pour salt into it before hanging it on a tree for other snakes to see how they'll be treated for killing a human being. I'll enjoy that torture.

But i'll have to agree with you for any other animal that's not a threat to human life.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by MufasaLion: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2021
Remman:
lol... Did you know what i was thinking if i was the one who catch the snake that killed the NAF girl?

I would have nailed the snake on a straight wood such that it cannot not coil. Then pour petrol on its tail and lit it. While it's under the pain, i'll be flogging it at the middle then pour kerosene on its head and continue flogging it until it dies then i'll burn it completely. Then put the ashes in a container and pour salt into it before hanging it on a tree for other snakes to see how they'll be treated for killing a human being. I'll enjoy that torture.

But i'll have to agree with you for any other animal that's not a threat to human life.

Lol

That'd be a crime against animal. Animal cruelty! Snakes should be released back into the wild or given to a pet/reptile shop.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Raped A Goat To Death In Malaysia Faces 20 Years Imprisonment (Photo) by Flexherbal(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2021
That man well so??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Killed, Another Shot In The Face By Gunmen In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Truck Loaded With Ammunition Intercepted In Ogun By Security Personnel (Photos) / Cultists Behead Ikechi Wordi, Vigilante Group Leader In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.