Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight (39803 Views)

Emmanuel College Students Sitting On The Floor To Write Exams In Owerri (Photos) / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / 2 Students Write Exams In Wedding Gowns In Benue State University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by drizslim(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2021
Some final year students have been spotted writing their last exams at night with the aid of a car’s head lamp.

A social media user and student of the unidentified institution shared a video showing the undergraduates of the Department of Accounting using rays of light from a car to finish up their papers

The Accounting students were sitting on benches placed outside the exam hall as some other undergraduates could be heard giving them words of encouragement while expressing shock.

It is however unclear why they were writing the papers at night but netizens expressed displeasure at the development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2QeEWtWgKE

1 Like

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by drizslim(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2021
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

Na this country no balance no be life shaa cos after dem struggle finish for the cert they still fall back to the streets..

21 Likes

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by MadamVanessa(f): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2021
shocked

When a renounced world illiterate governed a country , certainly education in that country is going to be in ruin and in shambles, as no priority will be given to it.

Here bandits, Iswap and Boko Haram is all we care about.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by jaeyking(m): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2021
When dem don start to dey write exams for Night
The SUG for the school get use so

By d way check the credibility of this news

I smell lies

If it happens to be the true
The SUG, the departmental excos and the students writing it are all foolish tongue tongue

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by KingEverest: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2021
We are getting there Nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by igbowoman: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2021
Bubu has done his worst

1 Like

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Baawaa(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
A social media user and student of the unidentified institution shared a video showing the undergraduates of the Department of Accounting using rays of light from a car to finish up their papers
This news is not pure,what do they means by unidentified institution, which institution is not identified in Nigeria

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by jericco1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
I really don't believe this to be true. If it were, the name of the institution would have been attached.

Maybe they went for night reading or so.

Because no matter how bad an institution is they won't stoop this low, especially when it involves exams.

I mean even though they cannot afford to use Gen or other means of electricity, what happens to daylight?

Nah not even a mushroom secondary school will do such. undecided

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by odirk(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nigeria educational system for long has been a failed ststem

1 Like

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by AllahIsGarbage: 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
You get what you voted for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by ekanx27(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Endtime examination

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by chiemmanuel(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Education is not our problems here
After all boko is haram
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Patrickker(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by sammybest889(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

haba...what should we call this...now

tomorrow nw.. de will wear tie and suit with 1 i swear to God shoe and b finding job up and down

is like d babalow wey swear 4 Nigeria don give him 2 Christ

what a nonsensical mumurism,idiomatic stupidity... ode didiri institution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by ImoleNaija: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Unidentified institution?

Rubbish!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Benitoh: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
She's even very lucky
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by SlayerForever: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Zoo

1 Like

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by letitrainnow(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Serious student
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by inoki247: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
ok
Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Alaborn12: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
I'm done with Nigeria

Burundi, I'm coming

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by diportivo: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

When a renounced world illiterate governed a country , certainly education in that country is going to be in ruin and in shambles, as no priority will be given to it.

so u actually believe the story?

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by swhiss: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nothing else suprises me In this country.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Flier: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Everything isn't really about the government, corruption in our higher institutions is even worse than corrupt government.This useless institution can't even fuel gen upon all the money they are collecting from students and now you are blaming the government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Didomobo: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Alaborn12:
I'm done with Nigeria

Burundi, I'm coming
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by Thinktwicemybro: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
It won't be well with Lord lugard and buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by olibeans: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Giant of Africa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by BF69BF: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Made me remember when I was supervising one national exam in Ogun state some years back and I had to beg the villagers to help with head lamp for the students cos the question paper arrived very late in the evening for a 3hrs exam, geography with map reading.

I really feel for those poor students that day, none of them pass that paper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year Accounting Students Write Exams At Night With Car Headlight by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Which way Nigeria.

95% of our leaders are Stoopid, incompetent and corrupt, from the SUG president to the Lecturer, the VC plus Buhari.

Tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Okpaleke To Sponsor Warri Girl Chased From School Over School Fees / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee / Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.