Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,836 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) (51954 Views)

Can You Cook Your Meals With Shea Butter? (pictures) / Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) / Which Of These Meals Would You Delete Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by IMAliyu(m): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
blowjohn:
Op that's not noodles but Ramen.

If u chop Ramen u go forget about eba or rice.

And the Ramen come get shrimp inside
Ramen is a type of noodles na

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
Toks2008:
If you are asked to do away with one of these meals, which one will it be?

A. EBA
B. RICE
C. NOODLES..

I can't joke with Eba and I love my rice with ofada sauce.

For me, noodles is out forever... What about you?
Noodles straight... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by nesgeeek(m): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
Noodles

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by nairaman66(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Noddle gives glaucoma!

This is sensitive information, not everyone is privy to know this. Stay outta noddles! Even Eba is terrible to breakdown by the body.. but then, too much of everything is bad
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Onyeka2019: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
iamclime:
How can you even suggest that we remove that ẹ̀bà with the ilá elédé? I mean, who does that? grin grin

Omo me remove am oo instead make I day chop semovita or fufu day go
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by stevearagorn(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
lalasticlala:

C. NOODLES..

I don't enjoy that.
nice one bro you truly know how to run your race.i hope you keep the house lively. I see you higher than this in the nearest future

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by folake4u(f): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
#TeamEbaOut! angry

4 Likes

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by seanwilliam(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Noodles abeg

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Flier: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
I don't eat noodles and Eba
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Noodles I dey see am dey run now sef

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Heyzed87(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala which one you go commot?
noddles out

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by IMAliyu(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Eba, I never understood its appeal.

I belong to the indomie generation, so noodles is life.
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by nathaniel27(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Toks2008:

A. EBA
B. RICE
C. NOODLES..

Eba cos I grow up not eating swallow
I eat it now though but I prefer fufu
I don't like eba

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Moneymakeman: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
I will remove noodles in real life but base on the picture posted above ,I wont even allow my dog to taste that eba with that nonsense soup there ,na toilet that eba dey enter
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by iamclime(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Onyeka2019:

Omo me remove am oo instead make I day chop semovita or fufu day go

You are still in order, comrado! The soup is the koko!
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Cheap question. I will give you tfare to take that noodles to wherever you got it from.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Amarisa(f): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Noodles

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Quahl: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2021
Actually I no like Okro... make the draw getat abeg
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mariangeles:
I will remove the eba with immediate alacrity! angry lipsrsealed
Hmmmmm seriously shocked

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by uchaymart(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
lalasticlala:

C. NOODLES..

I don't enjoy that.

But they look like snakes .I don't understand what is going on.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by legennd2: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
If it's going to be served always as shown in the pix, the rice can go for good. I love noodles when it's dished right
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by beejay85: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Toks2008:

A. EBA
B. RICE
C. NOODLES..

I will gladly do away all of them....and stick with veggies and wheat.....plus low fat,high calorie protein ,beans and d likes
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
That thing wey be like earthworm will be removed indefinitely.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by lanrefront1(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Noodles definitely without a shadow of doubt

Noodles is not real food

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by jyz200(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Rilwayne001:
Remove Eba

That nonsense no Dey digest easily.
Na eba you called non sense like this
I’m disappointed in you

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Naijatask: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
uchaymart:

But they look like snakes .I don't understand what is going on.

Omo, mad people full this forum sha cheesy
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Noodles no be food.......na soft plastic.

[img]https://c./7JFKjQ_JsU8AAAAC/dog-spaghetti.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Yuneehk(f): 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
If I take out noodles, what then do I eat? Eba can get out and I won't miss it.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Dagrace01(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Eba should go for good..

Mind you:
I like swallow ooo, but eba is the least among them.l, I get tired of it easily..
Give me my noodles with excess pepper, crayfish and egg.. U see rice? I don't really keen for it, but mixing it with other delicacies like beans, moimoi, salad etc makes it dope for me..
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by fergie001: 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
I will do away with Noodles.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Eba out because I don't eat okro
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by jagorinho: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
Noodles out
it cant meet the need of the engine in my stomach, that EBA and okro will take me far

......... A fully fit African Man taking noodles to fill his stomach is deceiving himself ( A.T Johnson 2017).

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? / How to Prepare Pepper Soup / How Many Fufu Can You Finish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.