Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) (51943 Views)

Can You Cook Your Meals With Shea Butter? (pictures) / Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures) / Which Of These Meals Would You Delete Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Munzy14:

Hmmmmm seriously shocked

Ehenu! grin
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
fredrickmyers:
if I try remove Eba make I bend..Eba since 13th century....food wey carry wisdom...tahhhh!!!

Good for you!
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Breastfeed: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
A and B are definitely staying, simple grin
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Candidlady:
God ihate noddles. Idetest noddles. I abhor noddles.

iam never full, the thing go just tire me!! Very tiring meal to chow..
What’s up baby girl? What did noodles ever do to you? cheesy

¤do girls really fall for noddles and pepsi in lagos?¤ trying to confirm for a friend

What friend? cheesy
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Mariangeles(f): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Acidosis:
Cheap question. I will give you tfare to take that noodles to wherever you got it from.

Se o to yen ni? grin
Ki n se ‘ja a.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by DisLifeSha: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
I've already removed eba forever. I'm a Type 1 Diabetic

Toks2008:
If you are asked to do away with one of these meals, which one will it be?

A. EBA
B. RICE
C. NOODLES..

I can't joke with Eba and I love my rice with ofada sauce.

For me, noodles is out forever... What about you?
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Chochovini: 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
teacherbim:
Noodles out! Eba my favorite, you go no where
. Wow! This is interesting. To think that this is coming from a lady.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
IMAliyu:

Ramen is a type of noodles na

And it's immersed in a broth.
Noodle soup.

Indomie as we know it is not eaten ina broth
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Avast(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
C
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Olam09:

Olodo it's called ramyum

Where u for see that one?
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Oceanblaze(m): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
I won't remove any one...what's wrong with you?
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by yvonncute(f): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
None.
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Oovi5(f): 9:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
Noodles
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Candidlady: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mariangeles:

What’s up baby girl? What did noodles ever do to you? cheesy

lol aunty mariangeles long story

What friend? cheesy

okay truth is iam the friend cheesy ¤although iheard someone telin someone¤ how authentic is the statement?
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Froshloaded: 9:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mr Noodles aka indomie I'm sorry tongue
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by ShaqFu: 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Toks2008:

A. EBA
B. RICE
C. NOODLES..

Noodles for sure.
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Olam09(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
blowjohn:

Where u for see that one?

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by AbarisFather(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
C
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Dabliss02(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
None
If I remove one I am not from Nigeria be dat
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
blowjohn:
See local people calling Ramen indomie

It is still a noodle(Ramen noodles) . Nobody called it indomie.. Indomie is a brand name... Noodles is generic

Small time una go don dey abuse when nah you be the proper local person.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by KingMack(m): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
lalasticlala:

C. NOODLES..

I don't enjoy that.

are you the real Lala or the low budget nairaland own grin

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by BigYash: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Eba go away grin
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
[quote author=Olam09 post=108017360][/quote]

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by wumi2017(f): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Who noodles epp
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Jaculze(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Noodles please. Assuming you included Golden morn I would have found it hard to choose especially now that they are even running a promo, it will be hard to choose. On God.
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Toks2008:

It is still a noodle(Ramen noodles) . Nobody called it indomie.. Indomie is a brand name... Noodles is generic

Small time una go don dey abuse when nah you be the proper local person.

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by kenchop: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
NONE
Toks2008:

A. EBA
B. RICE
C. NOODLES..

Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
IMAliyu:

Ramen is a type of noodles na

Don't mind them jare.
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by LollySeaSide: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala which one you go commot?
Definitely not noodles.
Lala loves anything that looks like snakes!
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Toks2008(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
stevearagorn:
nice one bro you truly know how to run your race.i hope you keep the house lively. I see you higher than this in the nearest future

The guy is just the best Super Mod yet.

Lala the son of sticlala well done. We all appreciate your efforts.
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mariangeles:

Ehenu! grin
Scary and terrible...

You don't like swallow at all or is it a case of Eba alone?
Re: Which Of These 3 Meals Would You Remove Forever? (Pictures) by Ray07(m): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
Noodles is food for birds
Eba and rice everyday and twice on Friday
Wtf man..
you be correct.person.
The only reason we eat noodles na if eba or rice no dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drinking Garri: Who Else Will Never Stop Enjoying This Food? / How to Prepare Pepper Soup / How Many Fufu Can You Finish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.