Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday (29758 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) / Olamide Consoling Sound Sultan's Wife, Farida Fasasi At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by CUMIN: 12:32am On Nov 28, 2021
If only a man can know his end from the beginning.

We would live differently.
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:41am On Nov 28, 2021
Who can tell me how to get print out of the NIN slip since I have registered and don have the print out but I have the 11 digit? I need help on this pls. Can I go to any NaIan registration center?
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by oakphil: 1:55am On Nov 28, 2021
Forever in our hearts
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by stayclearofme: 2:12am On Nov 28, 2021
chatinent:
Jangbajantis crooner. I love you bro.

But death has no friend!

2face Idibia should be placed on CCTV camera anytime he visits Sultan's house.
You must be very stu. Pid for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by stayclearofme: 2:14am On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Afonja wan use dead man gain cheap popularity/money.
Swear say you never Bleep since he die auntie.
You are mad man roaming the streets...
And to tell you the level of your madness the wife is Igbo.
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by stayclearofme: 2:16am On Nov 28, 2021
pocohantas:
A good man is a good man.

You love him in life and death because everyday you wake, you see how much he would have made your life easier and I am not talking money.

Men like Sound Sultan no reach 17 for this whole Nigeria. cry

May his soul continue to rest in peace.

You are obviously not one of the 17, so I understand why you are triggered. You still have time to change. Be a better man, husband and father. So that a woman can mourn and miss you deeply. wink
And your father is also not one of the 17.

4 Likes

Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by bencr7: 2:23am On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
see ur life, see wat u wrote,a fool will always be a fool forever, wat a nonsense comment from u
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by bencr7: 2:30am On Nov 28, 2021
achymmania:
so you Dey mind that idiot. I’ve promised myself never to have any argument with any igbo. They’re blessed with stupidity, if you argued with them, they’ll bring you down to their level and beat you with the experienced they gained from being stupid.
because of one foolish Igbo person were no get sense,u are now generising it,u know they are many types of that person like him in every tribe.
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by greypencils: 3:08am On Nov 28, 2021
There are ways to touch the core of a woman and that is only possible when she has been customized for you not one with a thousand body counts. RIP sound sultan. Pele Farida. #Koleyewon. We know you miss him, we miss him too.
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by lexy2014: 3:42am On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Unfortunately for u, d widow of sound sultan isn't Yoruba. Sound sultan was actually the one who was Yoruba. U see how u brought urself so low by displaying excessive ignorance?

1 Like

Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by Chochovini: 5:24am On Nov 28, 2021
chatinent:
Jangbajantis crooner. I love you bro.

But death has no friend!

2face Idibia should be placed on CCTV camera anytime he visits Sultan's house.
. Lolsssss.... But WHY if I may ask?
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 28, 2021
Dolly Parton's "From here to the moon and back " comes to mind embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by begge: 7:10am On Nov 28, 2021
Na jubril or lie muhamud for die. No b you
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by CSTRR: 7:24am On Nov 28, 2021
Beremx:
she’s actually an Igbo girl who converted to Islam for the love she has for sound sultan. She bears Chichi Morah
So she changed her name and identity because of a man?

Crazy pikin.
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by Bashnigga(m): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2021
I remember his performance in night of a thousand laughs that year about Kate the daughter of a magistrate
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by Icandream: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2021
pocohantas:

He would mourn and miss me well. I guess it is the idea of death that triggers you, sorry I can’t relate to that. Death is inevitable and whenever it comes, I will take it gloriously. kiss

It's ok
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by Josephkabila12: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2021
Continue to rest in peace Legendary Sound Sultan
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by Figger(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2021
The guy death still dey pain me walahi
ReoCoker:
Sound Sultan; All round entertainer, Baba Jagbajantis, A King, creative genius.... Who nor know you nor know book at all.

We still dey try to solve BODMAS for here.

Happy posthumous birthday Baba and keep on resting Peacefully.

Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by pocohantas(f): 11:00am On Nov 28, 2021
stayclearofme:

And your father is also not one of the 17.

That one concerns him and his wife. He is my FATHER, not HUSBAND. Pele grin

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Madam, move the phuck on!
Don't entagle ursef with the dead!
You cant handle the feedback
Trust me
cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by mojysiola(f): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

na so dis guy finally go..what a wicked world d bad de alive d good de die..
(my favorite song from him is DAT song e title area)
it always remind me of one of my uncle like DAT who went abroad..(we thinking DAT dis my uncle is living large over der cus anytime we call him..dis my uncle de always show us love not knowing dis man was into illegal)

u wouldn't like 2 hear d outcome of d story let just 4get it 4 another day

so 4 d main time lemme bless u with one of my favorite song from d legend

Haa Ohhuuhh
My baby my love it's been so long I've heard from you
Oh Stacy why oh you don't pick up my calls no more
Please remember me oh oh oh
Don't let this love go oh oh
You would break my heart oh oh oh
If you follow Allen go oh oh
Oh how I wish say
I fit to reach you anywhere you dey you dey
Ajo o da bi ile ee no matter where you go
No forget area oh area oh
How I wish baby
That I could be there wherever you are you are
So far away eh away e
That don't take a shine from your star
Cos what you are is my shining star
Chinedu somebody borrow you ego
Make you take travel go Chicago
Remember Nnamdi sell ehm car
So you go go America
And all these people weh be dey raise you
Still dey stay face me I face you
Promise say you no go fashi dem
Say every month you go tashi dem
Hillary wey you promise to marry
She dey wait she dey tarri
Wetin she see for inside ovation
Na oyinbo from another nation
You use mago mago get doh
Oyinbo wife don know
Next thing you know she don go report you
Oh how I wish say
I fit to reach you anywhere you dey you dey
Ajo o da bi ile ee no matter where you go
No forget area oh area oh
How I wish baby
That I could be there wherever you are you are
So far away eh away e
That don't take a shine from your star
Cos what you are is my shining star
E no matter weather near or far
Say you go always come back home
E no matter what they think you are
Coz what you are is my shining star
Pls finish up the story. Am interested.
Thank you
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by stayclearofme: 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
pocohantas:

That one concerns him and his wife. He is my FATHER, not HUSBAND. Pele grin

.. awon Omo a Lai leko!.... No more respect look at how you just belittle your father just to make a point... God forbid I born a satanic child.
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by pocohantas(f): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
stayclearofme:

.. awon Omo a Lai leko!.... No more respect look at how you just belittle your father just to make a point... God forbid I born a satanic child.

What were you thinking when you brought my father into it? You expected me to start crying ba? Sorry this one didn’t go how you wanted. Try again. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by stayclearofme: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
pocohantas:

What were you thinking when you brought my father into it? You expected me to start crying ba? Sorry this one didn’t go how you wanted. Try again. grin grin
Lol... I never expected that pele.. it is just to let you realize that your father is a man for people like you that belittle men.
Your type: THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, SAPPHIRE and co... I know you all so I wasn't surprised with you belittling your father.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by pocohantas(f): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol... I never expected that pele.. it is just to let you realize that your father is a man for people like you that belittle men.
Your type: THE FUTURE IS FEMALE, SAPPHIRE and co... I know you all so I wasn't surprised with you belittling your father.

You will be fine and you will learn that some of us have perfected the act of disarming your kind. Shebi you are the one crying now? grin
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by stayclearofme: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
pocohantas:

You will be fine and you will learn that some of us have perfected the act of disarming your kind. Shebi you are the one crying now? grin
Lol... cheesy cheesy cry?... If I cry it is for your father that lost a child!... All of you men haters cannot stand me.. go and ask THE FUTURE IS FEMALE and SAPPHIRE.. they always runs to moderators. You are next.. I will keep following you!

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by pocohantas(f): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
stayclearofme:

Lol... cheesy cheesy cry?... If I cry it is for your father that lost a child!... All of you men haters cannot stand me.. go and ask THE FUTURE IS FEMALE and SAPPHIRE.. they always runs to moderators. You are next.. I will keep following you!

You are most welcome. You will learn like the redpillers before you. kiss

stayclearofme:

Lol... Wait for your negative comments about men... I will remind you... Have a nice day.

Pheeew! You talk too much. I hope you would have action to do better than the rest before you. Let’s see what you gat… wink

1 Like

Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by stayclearofme: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol... Wait for your negative comments about men... I will remind you... Have a nice day.
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by stayclearofme: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Pheeew! You talk too much. I hope you would have action to do better than the rest before you. Let’s see what you gat… wink
My mouth not yours!
Re: Sound Sutan’s Wife, Farida Fasasi Celebrates His 45th Posthumous Birthday by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
mccloud224:
Last time I saw him, he was my direct neighbor. Raji Rasaki estate that year. All his whips were painted gold...he wore a head band always. How time flies. How the good die young.

I hope the guy was doing well then, not broke shey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Lied! He Can’t Afford The Acquisition And Maintenance Of A Private Jet, S / Angela Okorie Rocks Blue Hair [SEE PHOTO] / Zari Hassan Cheated With Peter Okoye - Diamond Platnumz Accuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.