Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,504 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

A Real Neco Stuff - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Real Neco Stuff (1609 Views)

American Leather Settee For Sale: COOL STUFF / Starting A Real Estate Investment Club In Nigeria / Looking For A Real Estate Investment Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Real Neco Stuff by Taofeekdboy(m): 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2011
it is ur taofeekdboy again take this
BIOLOGY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Q1, i dentify spacemen 'A'
ans, spacemen A is microscope, magnifying, instrument.

Q2, state 4 parts of spacemen 'A'
ans, i, eyepiece ii, mirror iii, stage iv, objective lengs

Q3,[color] state the function of each part mentioned in questn 2 abov
ans, i, eyepiece ~ for view the spacemen under the microscope ii, mirror ~ it reflect light through the opening of in the stage. iii, stage ~ for placing the stage. iv, objective lengs ~ for magnifying the spacemen under microscope.

Q4 state the use of spacemen 'A'
ans, for observing and study of living things that are too small to be seen really with the naked eye.

Q5, described how to use spacemen 'A'
ans, i, Adjust spacemen till it cones the into focus, using coarse adjustment knot. ii, Clip the slide iii, If there is too much light coming through close the diagram slightly. iv, Swing the nose piece till the high power objective into position make that the diagram is wide open untill you locate the best circumference of the diagram. v, Use fine adjustment to focus your spacemen.

Q6, Identify spacemen B,C.D,E and F
ans, Spacemen B maize grain Spacemen C Beans seed Spacemen D mango fruit Spacemen E Tomato fruit Spacemen F Groundnut seed.

Q7, Mention the classes of fruit which spacenen B,C,D,E, and F belog to.
ans, Spacemen | Classes of fruits B | dry indehiscent/carypsis. C | dry dehiscent/legume D | drupe E | berry F | dry dehiscent/legume.

Q8, State the scientific name of each spacemen B, C, D, E and F ans, Spacemen | Scientific name B | Zea mays C | Vigna unguaculata D | Mangifera indica E | Hycoposium esculenta F | Arochis hypogeal

Q9, State the type of germination of each spacemen B, C, D, E, and F
ans, Spacemens | Types of germination B | Hypogeal C | Epogeal D | Epogeal E | Epogeal F | Epogeal

Q10,] State the method of dispersal found in each spacemen B,C,D,E and F
ans,[color Spacemens | Method of dispersal B | By man C | By man D | By man, strock water E | By man strock water F | By man.

Q11, Differenciate between Spacemen B and C ans, Spacemen B | Spacemen C i, it bears remains of style or two scar | it bears remains of style or one scar ii, it has no microphyle | it has microphyle iii, has pericarp | has seed coat iv, develop from an ovary | develop from an ovule v, endosperm present | endosperm absent vi, one cotyledon present | two cotyledon present

Q12, Describe the stages involvee in germination of spacemen C
ans, i, seed absorbs water. ii, seed swells up. iii, seed burst. iv, radicle emerges and grow down ward to form the root system. v, plumule also emerge and grow upward to form the shoot system camping the two colyledons.

Q13, Name the condition necessary for seed to germinate
ans, i, water ii, suitable temperatur iii, oxygen or air ,iv, viability of the seed.

Q14, Name the 3 differences and 3 similarities betwee Spacemen D and E
ans, Differences Spacemen D | Spacemen E i, endocarp is hard an woody | endocarp is soft ii, only one seed | many seeds iii, large seed | small seed. Similarites Spacemen D | Spacemen E i, fleshy and succulent fruit wall | fleshy and succulent fruit wall ii, pericarps differentiated into 3 layers | pericarps differentiated into 3 layers iii, seed present | seed present

Q15, Name the phylum and class to which spacemen B,C,D,E and F belong to
ans, Phylum - sphermatophyta Class - angiospermac.

Q16, State the families to which spacemen B,C,D and F belongs to
ans, Spacemen | Family B | Gramineae. C | Papilionioeae D | Anacardiaceae F | Papilionoideae

Q17, Make a well labelled diagram 8 - 10cm long of longiludinal section (Ls) of spacemen D

Q18, Make a well labelled diagram 8 - 10cm long of longiludinal section of Spacemen E

Q19, Make well labelled diagram 8 - 10cm long of Ts of spacemen E

Q20, Identify Spacemen G,H and I ans, Spacemen | Identification G | Cocoyam (corm) H | Onion bulb I | Elephant grass

Q21 State observable features each of Spacemen G and H
ans, Spacemen G i, Presence of scale leaves ii, Presence of nodes iii, Presence of internodes iv, Presence of terminal buds v, Adventations roots grow from the base Spacemen H i, Terminal buds Present ii, Axilary buds present iii. Advantations root present iv, Scale leaves present.

Q22, State the similarities between Spacemen G & H
ans, Spacemen G | Spacemen H i, Buds present | Buds present ii, Advantations roots | Advantations root present iii, Scale leaves present | Scale leaves present iv, Food reserve present | Food reserve present

Q23, Examine carefully spacemen G and H and complete the table below in your answer booklet.
ans, Spacemen | Part of plant | one reason for identification | Biologica importance G | Stem | Presence of nodes | Food storage/regetative eproduction G | Shoot | Presence of auxillary bud | Food storage

Q24, Name the storage structure in spacemen G and H ans, Swollen underground part.

Q25, State the type of food store in spacemen G and H
ans, Spacemen | Type of food stored G | Starch H | Glucose

Q26, State the observable features of spacemen I
ans, Name the method of p i, Buds present ii, Adventations root present iii, Leaf sheath present

Q26, Name the method of propagation G, H, and I ans, Spacemen | Method of propagation G | By stem H | By sheet I | By stolon

Q28, Mention the scientific name each of spacemen G, H, and I
ans, Spacemen | Scientific name G | Colocasia esculenta H | Allium cepa I | Pensetum purpureum

Q29, Name the family each of spacemen G, H, and I
ans, Spacemen | Family G | Araceae H | Alliaceae I | Gramineae

Q30, Name the phylum and class to wich spacemen G, H, and I belongs to
ans, Spacemen G, H, and I belongs Phylum: Spermatophyta Spacemen G, H, and I belongs to Class: Angiospermac

Q31, State one use of spacemen I
ans, i, It is good for making silage.

Q32, State five economic importance of spacemen I.
ans, i, It compete with other crops for space. ii, Loses in crop. yield iii, Loses in quality of crop. iv, Loses in income of farmers. v, Reduce the palatability of some grasses.

Q33, State the adaptive features of spacemen I
ans, i, Large leaves which receives sun light for photosynthesis. ii, Well developed root system which absorbed nutrient and other materials from the soil.

NOTE, ALL THESE PRATICALS IN ALL SUBJECT ARE LIKELY POSIBLE QUESTIONS YOU MUST SEE AT THAT DAY,

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently;a Room Self Contain@ Sabo,yaba,ebute Meta Or Akoka / Lincoln Properties For Sale : Uncompleted 4 Bedroom Flat @ Eneka, Port Harcourt / Cost Of Filling And Flooring A 2 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.