Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Have you heard about the Entrepreneur Trust Fund - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have you heard about the Entrepreneur Trust Fund (1086 Views)

Have You Heard Of Racksterli? / Have You Heard About Social Insurance Investment Platforms / Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have you heard about the Entrepreneur Trust Fund by Wande745(f): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Are you a business owner who requires funds to scale up your business?
Would you like to get free business advisory?
How about medical and legal advisory?
Does accessing a loan without collateral, paper work and zero interest rate sound interesting to you?
Then come closer, let me tell you about Etrust Fund!
I'm sure that even as a student or an employee, you have once joined a cooperative or Ajo where you have a number of people contributing a specific amount of money and you take turns to cash out monthly by picking numbers.
Aside from cashing out and having access to funds and paying small small, what other benefits do you have access to?

Etrust Fund is the first and largest e-cooperative platform in the world. It is a platform under the AYE initiative lunched in 2018 to empower entrepreneurs all over the world.
On the Etrust Fund platform, when you register, you contribute weekly and then cash out at the end of 12 months (Trust cycle).
Some benefits you enjoy during the 12 months cycle include
- Business Advisory
- Medical Advisory
- Legal Advisory
- Emergency Travel Cover up to 200k
- Purchase Order Power up to 200k
- Access to Loan without collateral, paper work and with zero interest rate up to 10m...

Does this sound interesting to you? Would you like to hear more? Because I'm eager to tell you more...
-
Re: Have you heard about the Entrepreneur Trust Fund by schoolboymatt(m): 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
keep it coming.

1 Like

Re: Have you heard about the Entrepreneur Trust Fund by Wande745(f): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
The Etrust Fund has 3 main categories which includes Silver, Gold and Platinum as seen in the images attached.
At the end of the 12 months Trust cycle,
with silver you have 52k
With Gold you have 260k
With platinum you have 520k
Not forgetting all the benefits you can access during that cycle. You can invest your earnings at the end of the trust cycle or cash out and start all over.

Re: Have you heard about the Entrepreneur Trust Fund by Wande745(f): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Etrust Fund tackled two of the biggest challenges faced by Entrepreneurs
1. Trust: in this part of the world, it is very difficult to trust anyone, the reason is because there are too many scammers out there. I have had my own fair share as a business owner. I sell shoes and fabrics, so I met and transacted with an online seller who blocked me after sending money for some fabrics. And even though I have the name and account he duped me with, I couldn't get my money back. This is one of the biggest challenges business owners face. Drop shipping thrives in other countries but over here, buyers want to see your physical shop to ascertain that you're real.
With Etrust Fund, you can monetize trust my having trust partners and helping out when they need you. You can network with other business owners and people of like minds during the trust members meetings

2. Saving: it is not easy to save, with all the options that are available to us, we have bank branches, bank ATMs, POS, even fuel stations do money back when you need cash. Also everyone now accept bank transfers, even pepper sellers in the market so it takes a higher level of discipline to save.
With Etrust Fund, weekly contributions are deducted automatically from your bank account. All you need to do is ensure that you have sufficient funds for the weekly savings. The Etrust Fund app is available on Android and iOS so that you can monitor your savings. You can also pay upfront... How sweet is that?

(1) (Reply)

The Most Legitimate Platform / Car Financing With 3years Repayment Plan / Nigeria Emerges 3rd Most Profitable Stock Market In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.