Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo (23654 Views)

Kidnapped Edo DPO, Ibrahim Ishaq Regains Freedom After Seven Days In Captivity / Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by fergie001: 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq, the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of Fugar Division in Edo State Command, has been abducted, FIJ can report.

According to a top source in the command, Ishaq was kidnapped on Friday night along Ise river, Ekperi-Agenebode road in Auchi, Edo State.

FIJ placed several calls to Bello Kontongs, the Spokesman for Edo State Police Command, but his number was unavailable at press time.

FIJ learnt that Ishaq, a native of Ilorin, the capital of Kwara State, was formerly a DPO in Kano before his recent deployment to Edo.

Foundation for Investigative Journalism

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by KingEverest: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
shocked is another one we are getting there b4 buhari leaves office Afghans might be laughing at us

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by Baawaa(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
What can we call this now,DPO kidnapped

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by Amotolongbo(f): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
fergie001:

Foundation for Investigative Journalism
The insecurity of the security men in the country is very alarming and on another level.

I will advise the Federal Government to start hiring the vigilante to protect the Nigerian police and military against kidnapping and killing.

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by ReoCoker: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Country wey Blind man dey count money, wahala dey..... Now dem don kidnapp DPO for the same country. grin

Nigeria be like fowl wey nor get owner.

Wahala.

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by Kriss216: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
The Nigeria Police should remain calm and carry out their duties diligently as we ensure to track, arrest and prosecute the abductors.

- Concerned citizens

158 Likes 14 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by BigSarah(f): 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Another casualty of Good governance if only he had paid Tax...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by abouzaid: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lalasticlala, come and see wonderment. Meanwhile, have the Edo state governor passed the anti-grazing bill into law.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria where criminals kidnap police chief

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by ReoCoker: 3:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kriss216:
The Nigeria Police should remain calm and carry out their duties diligently as we ensure to track, arrest and prosecute the abductors.

- Concerned citizens
Bro, I don taya for Nigeria matter, I nor fit lie you..

Shebi Eye Don Blind, Mirror Go Rest.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by Kriss216: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
ReoCoker:
Bro, I don taya for Nigeria matter, I nor fit lie you..

Shebi Eye Don Blind, Mirror Go Rest.
Comrade, I dey always gbadu this your Quote. cheesy

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by ReoCoker: 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kriss216:

Comrade, I dey always gbadu this your Quote. cheesy
Lol, but those boys ruthless.... grin

A whole DPO for that matter.

I just dey imagine how dem go dey inside forest now dey whip DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq yansh with koboko. grin

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by Kriss216: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
ReoCoker:
Lol, but those boys ruthlessly.... grin

A whole DPO for that matter.

I just dey imagine how dem go dey inside forest now dey whip DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq yansh with koboko. grin
DPO loose guard. Upon his release, they should demote him with immediate effect.

I hate Nonsense!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by ReoCoker: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kriss216:

DPO loose guard. Upon his release, they should demote him with immediate effect.

I hate Nonsense!
Do you want him to return to the streets? grin

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by Kriss216: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
ReoCoker:
Do you want him to return to the streets? grin
That's where he belongs. Dirty olopa!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by AlhajiNatty(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
I can't imagine what the DPO is facing in the hands of those boys. By now, dem go don design hin body with 2x2 and Cutix wire. Chai! Who will now conduct investigation for this one now.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by ReoCoker: 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kriss216:

That's where he belongs. Dirty olopa!
You Kriss ehn.... grin

8 Likes

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
No where is safe in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by lkillbrokehoes: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Wahala done wear agbada, even policemen no dey safe from kidnappers, God have mercy. cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by blackpanda: 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
shocked is another one we are getting there b4 buhari leaves office Afghans might be laughing at us

Not funny
Sai baba tho

1 Like

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by tutudesz: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
undecided Abeg no news dey surprise me again for Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by blackpanda: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
He will be released by Gods grace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by omoalaro: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by vanbonattel: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
blackpanda:
He will be released by Gods grace

grin grin

When you were supporting a demented man, you didn't know it will come to this?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by Rexwalters1: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
KingEverest:
Almijirin everything President Buhari, what of your Governor & Local Government Chairman that were elected under the same system as the President?

What happened to your Local Vigilantes, will you not ask your Governor & Local Government Chairman What they did with the security votes they receive every month from Abuja? Or you want the peoplenin Abuja to do it, so that it will give you another reason to wail witch hunting?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by Rexwalters1: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
vanbonattel:

grin grin

When you were supporting a demented man, you didn't know it will come to this?
You are not even qualified to be a house help to the demented man, anyone can spill thrash on social media.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by vanbonattel: 6:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Rexwalters1:
You are not even qualified to be a house help to the demented man, anyone can spill thrash on social media.
grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by vanbonattel: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Almijirin everything President Buhari, what of your Governor & Local Government Chairman that were elected under the same system as the President?

What happened to your Local Vigilantes, will you not ask your Governor & Local Government Chairman What they did with the security votes they receive every month from Abuja? Or you want the peoplenin Abuja to do it, so that it will give you another reason to wail witch hunting?

grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by Rexwalters1: 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
vanbonattel:

grin grin grin
See your ugly face, wethin pain me? You wouldn’t go & look for something to eat. Mumu Peasant.
Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by ReoCoker: 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2021
Rexwalters1:
See your ugly face, wethin pain me? You wouldn’t go & look for something to eat. Mumu Peasant.
Walahi, the thing pain you.... grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DPO Ibrahim Aliyu Ishaq Kidnapped In Edo by BruncleZuma: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2021
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Ogunbiyi's 70th Birthday: Wole Soyinka, Rotimi Amaechi, Others Pictured / 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno / Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.