Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? (5219 Views)

Have A Girl Ever Said To Your Face “I Want To Fvck You” Before? / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience / Has A Girl Ever Initiated Sex With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by CruiseCity: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Let's catch cruise.... grin
Have any girl fart while you're knacking her?

How did it happened?

1 Like

Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by MufasaLion: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
It's "fart" not fat.

1 Like

Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by CruiseCity: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Mine happened when I was drilling slowly.
That was how anty drop one. It sounded as if someone is tearing a bag of cement...
Imagine grin

17 Likes

Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by CruiseCity: 4:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
It's "fart" not fat.

You shaa understand the question... grin

She mess abi she no messs

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by illicit(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yes sure
Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by CruiseCity: 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
illicit:
Yes sure

The poron touch ground be that grin

10 Likes

Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by advanceDNA: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
CruiseCity:
Let's catch cruise.... grin
Have any girl fart while you're talking her?

How did it happened?

It’s not fart from the anus...
The sound is coming from the vjay...

13 Likes

Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by CruiseCity: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
advanceDNA:

It’s not fart from the anus...
The sound is coming from the vjay...

Odogwu you bad grin

1 Like

Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by Toochildish666: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Der is one fat hass sextool i banged messilesly throuht back wen she start farting mehn, spit, it sounds like a broken speakers

10 Likes

Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by CruiseCity: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Toochildish666:
Der is one fat hass sextool i banged messilesly throuht back wen she start farting mehn, spit, it sounds like a broken speakers

grin

13 Likes

Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Na this topic I dey wait for since, person don finally post am cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by CruiseCity: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na this topic I dey wait for since, person don finally post am cheesy cheesy

You relate abi grin
Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Toochildish666:
hahahaha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by Toochildish666: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by Cerebellum: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Be like say all of you no well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by olus01(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
overrated trash
Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by CruiseCity: 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
Cerebellum:
Be like say all of you no well

Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by CruiseCity: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2021
olus01:
overrated trash

Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by Lilsameey: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Omoh,,...pussy fart different from anus fart ooo.

10 Likes

Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by CruiseCity: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lilsameey:

Watimagbo grin

2 Likes

Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by Mide1data: 7:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
HOLY SHIT
Really funny comments.
Never had sex, so can't relate.
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by arthurwillia(m): 7:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
I lashed one babe, keji for oau that year, till her Pusey began farting Omo I first confuse sha
But the.
Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by Michaelfucker(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
arthurwillia:
I lashed one babe, keji for oau that year, till her Pusey began farting Omo I first confuse sha
But the.
But the ......... ?
Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by Michaelfucker(m): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lilsameey:
Can you explain more?
Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by Lilsameey: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
Michaelfucker:

Can you explain more?
Pussy fart happens when air is trapped inside the pussy while getting duckmatized, as in,..when the dick moves in and out, the force of the air coming outs makes the sound, while anus fart is the regular fart both male and female experience and it comes out of the anus either loud or silently, sometimes super stinking or odourless(this is rare though).

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by Michaelfucker(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lilsameey:
Pussy fart happens when air is trapped inside the pussy while getting duckmatized, as in,..when the dick moves in and out, the force of the air coming outs makes the sound, while anus fart is the regular fart both male and female experience and it comes out of the anus either loud or silently, sometimes super stinking or odourless(this is rare though).
Oh.
Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by BlackPantherxXx: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
cool
Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by arthurwillia(m): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Michaelfucker:

But the ......... ?

But then na so e be oo
Re: Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? by techWriter1: 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2021
The poron touchscreen turf wanna that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Rant (photos) / When A Rich Man Marries A Small Girl (pictures) / She Wants Me To Beat Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.