Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) (52038 Views)

Lady Cleans D'banj's Shirtless Body With Towel On Stage. Crowd Goes Gaga / Mr Ibu Storms Sierra Leone For Fatima Jabbe Maada Bio / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by DonTattaglia: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Goodluck to u both. Expecting something spectacular in d music industry from both of u. The competition is getting tougher on d streets..

1 Like

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Pumpumking: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Sammydanny:
Nigeria's most successful pop group, P-Square is now in Sierra Leone and they have been given a hero's welcome.

The singing duo stormed Sierra Leone yesterday and was received by a huge crowd who went nuts the singers were sighted.

In a video that has gone viral online, the P-Square brothers are seen standing on their car while a huge crowd surrounding them is heard chanting 'P-Square...P-Square...'.

Apparently, fans are glad the pop group has reunited after years of beefing that saw the group disband.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUyK1V7kJQY[/flash]

p square korr....p square ni ..... i beggggggggy!!!!!(no oofence) angry
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by wentroublecomes: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Square
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Awkabigboy: 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Babaken:
How many of you think this their quarrel was all set up thing.
Set up for 4 years , haba. Even a monkey won't think this way

12 Likes

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fake beef.... Niggas were probably messing with the intelligence of their so called fans.

While some waning stars fake deaths, these ones chose drama!

I Sha hope the "reconciliation" album would do better than that of Plantashun boiz that year, else the hiatus would have been a silly waste of time! tongue

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by jericco1(m): 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Lol... Their quarrel was a farce
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by alizma: 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
Babaken:
Nothing like set up, do you know the extent to which the quarrel has affect them negatively?

3 Likes

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by lexy2014: 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
Babaken:
Look thru d thread and previous psquare threads. U wouldn't see anyone to answer your question
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by smartasuen(m): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
I remember a long time ago - I think in 2006 or 2007, they held a concert in Sierra Leone where people's daughters were running amok for them. It was so extreme that a certain girl beat the barricade and grabbed Peter on his waist while he was on the stage. It had to take the combined efforts of about 3 bouncers to free him of her emotionally frenzied grip.
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by clothingonline(m): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Trumann:
See crowd.
Be like Ekpoma students plenty pass Sierra Leone People

Lolz
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Rexymania(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
I strongly believe it was staged

Babaken:
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by blowjohn(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Idiotic brothers showing this generation how to misbehave.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
cheesy
Babaken:
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Labadi69: 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
In Sierra Leone undecided

See how low these guys have gone sad

1 Like

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Mightyhaiz: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kingpele:
Peace is priceless but fighting ones blood is stupidity ,my younger sons have done terrible things to me but whenever I remember they are from the same womb with me ,I forgive them even if they don't ask ,your brother is the one that will remember you when u die whether he want it or not ,am in that shoe today, and I know that only your blood got your back forever
wait.. you from same womb as your sons?

6 Likes

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Labadi69: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Babaken:

Of course it was staged. Check their phone records and you will see that the joke is on any idiot that believes they were ever fighting angry
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Labadi69: 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Angelfrost:
Fake beef.... Niggas were probably messing with the intelligence of their so called fans.

While some waning stars fake deaths, these ones chose drama!

I Sha hope the "reconciliation" album would do better than that of Plantashun boiz that year, else the hiatus would have been a silly waste of time! tongue

Na only you know what’s up…it doesn’t even take a genius to figure this out. Insiders have been whispering all along that these cats were visiting each other all along. The joke is on the stupid fans wey chop the dirty yamayama Ogede angry
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Stanweezy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
The prodigal sons of Okoye are back after realising going solo no dey pay...

They wan cash out this festive period with their reunion
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by taiwolomo1: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Babaken:
For how many years na...una dn start again grin

1 Like

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Elvixbeatz(m): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
angry grin grin grin grin psquare don come back mk dem begin wear match to match like mumu twins for village ooo
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Goldsplash(m): 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
Labadi69:

Of course it was staged. Check their phone records and you will see that the joke is on any idiot that believes they were ever fighting angry
Help us and check the phone records, I'm sure it will make front page.

1 Share

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by emynek: 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
reactivated
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by 8stargeneral: 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
Nice one
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by hush15: 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Babaken:

I feel you ma nigga...
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by bizhop01: 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
I believe no be 2015 video
Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
Labadi69:

Na only you know what’s up…it doesn’t even take a genius to figure this out. Insiders have been whispering all along that these cats were visiting each other all along. The joke is on the stupid fans wey chop the dirty yamayama Ogede angry

Lol... The idea in itself was good, but the coming album better be worth it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) by planetx: 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Brokeness don reformat their thinking faculty and make them come to their senses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) / 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island / Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Engagement And Wedding Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.