Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate (3202 Views)

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Tbvxl: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hi everyone !
So i am creating this thread to share with you guys the experience I had with a lady...

So i met this lady sometime in April this year on Facebook and we got talking everyday ,even though I did the calling mostly then I asked her out... She actually a make up artist and you know sometimes make up artistry work is kinda seasonal. During the time I met her ,things weren't so going on well for she and her family, sometimes they don't eat a whole day and this made me feel bad .I was supporting with the little I had then,I can't even count the number of times I have sent her money to eat or get something for her family. Actually this girl isn't that beautiful though,she only possed what I ever wanted in a woman. She's an introvert too.
Well on her birthday I did for her a surprise cake and other gifts. Months after, she changed towards me. Anything I say on phone she gets peevish easily. She changed drastically to the extent that I made my findings if she was seeing another guy ,but I couldn't come to a conclusion then...
Well we lost connections emotionally, she drifted away from me,I did all my possible best to keep the ship of the relationsh**t moving but it is too no avail.
The straw that broke the camel's back for me was
We didn't talk for a like a week plus or thereabouts,
I could have called during that period but I chose not to ,wanted to see if she'd call me or something but to my greatest surprise I didn't see her call let alone a beep.
So I messaged her yesterday telling her I had an accident (meanwhile I just wanted to see her reaction or what she would feel like) and I was bedridden for days. Would you believe this girl didn't even call or bother to know how it happened or what really transpired with me.
All she said was " sorry" sad.
None of her family members even called to know what's up.....
Actually I am not heartbroken but I am just kinda pained I wasted my efforts and money and time on a relationship that would not even yield a good fruit.
So if truly I had an accident this actually how they'd watch my enemy die shocked.
Some ladies are just an ungrateful..
I wouldn't wanna stop doing good but I think I'd rather give street beggars money than give a lady..

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
The never-ending lamentations of a typical mugu.

You must have gone wrong in your spendings for her, reason for her sudden attitude lately.
How do you expect her to be happy and cope with the little you send, when the price of all commodities in market go up by the day?
Raise the minimum wage you send to her and let it be more frequent than before and see her be your best friend; since that's your greatest aspiration in life.

Sebi mumu is your nickname. Na today you just know women are ingrates?
Since you'll still go back to the streets and repeat the same folly, why waste your lamentations here?
You're not the first nor the last mugu.
Most modern men roaming the face of the earth are pssy slaves who would sell all they have, just to please anything wearing a skirt.

Mumu syndrome no get cure, so save your tears for more tangible reason.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by 2special(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
I hope you will be able to keep to your promise cuz she's definitely coming for more money from you and trust me, you will still give her

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Palazee(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
STOP ASKING BĪTCHES OUT

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by yomi007k(m): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
You should have SIMPly invested the time and money raising turkeys , maybe you would have food in your freezer like me grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Tbvxl: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
2special:
I hope you will be able to keep to your promise cuz she's definitely coming for more money from you and trust me, you will still give her

She doesn't ask me for money ,I just give her willingly angry
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Tbvxl: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
yomi007k:
You should have SIMPly invested the time and money raising turkeys , maybe you would have food in your freezer like me grin

Ain't a simp bro..... We all need love somehow somewhat grin

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by 2special(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Tbvxl:

ha, Nawa o
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by bigpicture001: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Any girl that need help from a guy . Giv her but make sure u na k her well.. that's the only thing u will get as good in return... Making her love u is a waste of time... Ladies are opportunist

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by 2special(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Tbvxl:

hope you dey show more love to your guy's
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by yomi007k(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
Tbvxl:

You need love becos it is oxygen,blood or food?

You don't know the meaning of the word "need".

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by 2special(m): 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
Tbvxl:

and you should not be saying this in public
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Double0h7(f): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Men like you are you are" ingrates"

You were a meal ticket, you were the best kind of meal ticket. You shot yourself, seasoned yourself and put yourself on the table to be eaten. When you're hungry and food arrives do you thank the food or do you thank God for the food?

She's grateful and thanks her lord for sending weak men her way. While you were playing sick she was out hunting. Learn your lessons and do better.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Prosmobi: 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hope you've learnt a lesson?
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Truvelisback(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Tbvxl:
Hi everyone !
So i am creating this thread to share with you guys the experience I had with a lady...

So i met this lady sometime in April this year on Facebook and we got talking everyday ,even though I did the calling mostly then I asked her out... She actually a make up artist and you know sometimes make up artistry work is kinda seasonal. During the time I met her ,things weren't so going on well for she and her family, sometimes they don't eat a whole day and this made me feel bad .I was supporting with the little I had then,I can't even count the number of times I have sent her money to eat or get something for her family. Actually this girl isn't that beautiful though,she only possed what I ever wanted in a woman. She's an introvert too.
Well on her birthday I did for her a surprise cake and other gifts. Months after, she changed towards me. Anything I say on phone she gets peevish easily. She changed drastically to the extent that I made my findings if she was seeing another guy ,but I couldn't come to a conclusion then...
Well we lost connections emotionally, she drifted away from me,I did all my possible best to keep the ship of the relationsh**t moving but it is too no avail.
I could have called during that period but I chose not to ,wanted to see if she'd call me or something but to my greatest surprise I didn't see her call let alone a beep.
So I messaged her yesterday telling her I had an accident (meanwhile I just wanted to see her reaction or what she would feel like) and I was bedridden for days. Would you believe this girl didn't even call or bother to know how it happened or what really transpired with me.
Actually I am not heartbroken but I am just kinda pained I wasted my efforts and money and time on a relationship that would not even yield a good fruit.
So if truly I had an accident this actually how they'd watch my enemy die shocked.
I wouldn't wanna stop doing good but I think I'd rather give street beggars money than give a lady..
U are a SIMP. Infact, u need a doze of Redpill.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
She was sent to your life so you can start remembering the street beggers and downtrodden whom you've neglected.God works in miracle ways.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Truvelisback(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
Tbvxl:
Hi everyone !

Ubunja, pls, come and rescue this guy from being a SIMP.
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Tbvxl:

Oga, wetin you dey talk from mouth?
Am sure she is the one that told you how things are not going well for the family, and how she has not been feeding. This is an indirect way ladies usually use to exploit guys like you. So don't ever tell us she didn't ask me for money, I just give her willing. She asked by hanging her family issues on your neck and you fell for it. If I bet with guys that know you very well; that you are the type that wouldn't help a hungry guy, am 101% sure I would win. No offence bro but check yourself to make sure the scales have really fallen off your eyes, because the way am reasoning this your matter; if that girl comes back and plead, and give you ***, you would not come back here to tell us you have not taken her back.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Lee99: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Tbvxl:
Hi everyone !

Congratulations on passing out of simp class

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Boomboost(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Tbvxl:
Hi everyone !

Women no be here. Even the seemingly perfect ones can be cruel, it's shocking.

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by yuping(m): 11:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
You are welcome.
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by youngsahito(m): 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
Tbvxl:
Hi everyone !

how many of your family members did you send money to? A bitch will always be a bitch!!! You can't entise lady with money if she doesn't have any feelings for you.
Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Onyenna(m): 1:18am On Nov 28, 2021
youngsahito:
how many of your family members did you send money to? A bitch will always be a bitch!!! You can't entise lady with money if she doesn't have any feelings for you.

Gbam!!!! Well said!

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Fiscus105(m): 5:59am On Nov 28, 2021
Tbvxl:
Hi everyone !

Assistance you rendered for her, if it were to be ur fellow man, would you?

Even as a lady, did you render it on normal stuff or cos of what you are looking for?

The problem with most of you guys on this forum is that, you think all girls will accept to go out with you, you also believe with ur money at hand every girl will fall yakata for you. Meanwhile, when you spend the last money on a girl and not having ur way, you result to name calling.

Advise: dnt use money as a bait for girl u intended to date or married. It will always end in premium tears. As u re now. It's oloshos that u can show money for and get to bed Immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by averageguy(m): 6:23am On Nov 28, 2021
Tbvxl:

You can't buy true love.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 28, 2021
The last thing I'll ever do in this life...

All for kitty kat wey kamuru the street mechanic for don run am body work, with just kunu and buns like say him na panel beater...

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by jericco1(m): 7:16am On Nov 28, 2021
The fault came from you because you enticed her with money and gifts as she never had interest in you. So when the chips are down she decided to subtly tell you that she never liked you and she is tired of using you to keep body and soul together.

You should be happy because most girls will play along until you crash. Count your losses, lick your wounds, learn from it and have sense.

Bye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by lolu2019: 7:30am On Nov 28, 2021
Op,go and help ur family members. stop telling them to go to church. give them money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Tbvxl: 7:32am On Nov 28, 2021
youngsahito:

I give my siblings money very well

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Tbvxl: 7:33am On Nov 28, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I don LOAD my KALA..

OP I NEED ur LOCATION make I come SETTLE SOMETHING...

Na people like una de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my KALA 4 free...

WAITING DE WORRY U...

70yrs OLD MAN..

U NO 1 GET SENSE..

Abeg send me ur LOCATION I one come SETTLE SOMETHING...

WTF MAN

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Are Just Ingrate by Nyascobar1414: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I don LOAD my KALA..

OP I NEED ur LOCATION make I come SETTLE SOMETHING...
Na people like una de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my KALA 4 free...

WAITING DE WORRY U...
70yrs OLD MAN..

U NO 1 GET SENSE..

Abeg send me ur LOCATION I one come SETTLE SOMETHING...
WTF MAN
.. Boogy and kala be like 5 and 6

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elon Musk In Final Stages Of Making A Robot Wife (pics) / Why is the Gb@la Shrinking Lately ? / Can You Wait 2years To Have Sex With Your Partner While Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.