Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. (1470 Views)

Point Of Sales Software / Review My App I Built From Scratch / [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by Franzee(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hello Nairalanders I am a newbie into programming I built a Gas station software used for sales and generating reciept.
Also has Dealers dashboard different, took me time to complete.
Now I have completed it, and have done my first installation for someone... it's working perfectly
incase you need my service my number is
070 66 810 510

6 Likes

Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by airsaylongcome: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Isn't this just a regular POS/Checkout software? What unique features does your solution provide LPG retailers that would make it stand out from current POS software?

I like the idea of your picking on a very specific niche
Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by Franzee(m): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
It has a lot of standout features...
* It gives estimates of gas left in tank.
*Faster balancing after daily sales
*Dealers who buy at different prices have their personal sales record profiles
*Creditors Buy Option... Dealers can buy on Credit and clear their payments by installment

1 Like

Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by LikeAking: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nice!.

Did you build it 100%.

If yes, then you are talented.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by Franzee(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
LikeAking:
Nice!.

Did you build it 100%.

If yes, then you are talented.

thanks fr the compliments.
Yes I did it 100%, built it for a man, and he is already using it in his gas station... I hope I can get to contact other gas stations that might need these... insha Allah

1 Like

Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by LikeAking: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Franzee:

Yes I did it 100%, built it for a man, and he is already using it in his gas station... I hope I can get to contact other gas stations that might need these... insha Allah

He go happen.
Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by Cybercop2002: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Franzee:

boss pls how can I learn to code I procrastinated and scared as hell
Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by Franzee(m): 2:02am On Nov 29, 2021
Cybercop2002:
boss pls how can I learn to code I procrastinated and scared as hell

am not a pro yet to give you the best advice....
But honestly procrastinatin kills
Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by Naijatask: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Franzee:

am not a pro yet to give you the best advice....
But honestly procrastinatin kills

Did you use Laravel or just the plain old PHP?
Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by Franzee(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2021
plain PHP... Am learning laravel framework now...
Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by Franzee(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2021
Naijatask:

Did you use Laravel or just the plain old PHP?

Plain PHP & MYSQLI
Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by Nairaman001: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
@Franzee , please show me the way, how can I learn programming, please I would love for you to guide me…thanks
Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by Naijatask: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Franzee:

Plain PHP & MYSQLI

Nice, this is really mind-blowing kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by Franzee(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nairaman001:
@Franzee , please show me the way, how can I learn programming, please I would love for you to guide me…thanks

tbh, this is my first pay job... m not a pro yet to give you directions on how to go... I do collect advise on courses to study...
if you ve a laptop then you don't need much again, use ur 5k buy udemy course with discount...
buy glo sim.. cux u need enough data... then you can start with html n css

3 Likes

Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by Nyenatetan(m): 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
Franzee:

tbh, this is my first pay job... m not a pro yet to give you directions on how to go... I do collect advise on courses to study...
if you ve a laptop then you don't need much again, use ur 5k buy udemy course with discount...
buy glo sim.. cux u need enough data... then you can start with html n css

You grab maaaan. , you really do cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin. Kudos

Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by airsaylongcome: 1:29am On Nov 30, 2021
Franzee:

It has a lot of standout features...
* It gives estimates of gas left in tank.
*Faster balancing after daily sales
*Dealers who buy at different prices have their personal sales record profiles
*Creditors Buy Option... Dealers can buy on Credit and clear their payments by installment

Take a look at phppointofsale.com and ospos for inspiration

1 Like

Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by Franzee(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Take a look at phppointofsale.com and ospos for inspiration
checked it out, thanks for the reference... well this is made specifically for gas stations
Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by airsaylongcome: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2021
Franzee:

checked it out, thanks for the reference... well this is made specifically for gas stations

What is unique about gas stations that requires them to have a custom POS solution?
Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by Franzee(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2021
airsaylongcome:

What is unique about gas stations that requires them to have a custom POS solution?

alot

Gas stations sells with kg... Amount you want to buy divided by price per kg.. unlike a supermarket dat has variety of goods in the shop...

ending of the day balancing of money, dealers or middle men buy from these gas stations at a different rate from regular customers...

So the system does the math there... saves all data and you can view a specific dealer profile...

alot thou
Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by airsaylongcome: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2021
Franzee:

alot

Gas stations sells with kg... Amount you want to buy divided by price per kg.. unlike a supermarket dat has variety of goods in the shop...

ending of the day balancing of money, dealers or middle men buy from these gas stations at a different rate from regular customers...

So the system does the math there... saves all data and you can view a specific dealer profile...

alot thou

What you have described here is NOT unique from what a regular retail outlet does. Whether they sell in Kg or in eaches, all of those are just units of measurement. I can have an item called Propane Gas (Or cooking gas if you like) and inventory of this item is 200kg. I can have this inventory in a location called tank 1. And as I retail to customers and enter it on the system the inventory in tank 1 will deplete.

As for dealers buying at a different price, that's what is called a Pricelist. Again nothing unique to gas stations about that.

The more generic you make your software the better for you. I'm advising you coming from years of experience deploying Business ERP software for retail outlets like the gas retailer you have mentioned.
Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by Franzee(m): 8:45am On Jun 18, 2023
Still selling script
Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by Badgers14: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2023
Franzee:
Still selling script
How much for the script?
Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by Franzee(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
Badgers14:

How much for the script?

Send a dm... To my WhatsApp 070 66 810 510
Re: I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. by Franzee(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2023
Script still on sale

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Website Templates? / 10 Tech Certifications That Actually Mean Something / Become A Web Developer Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.