Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Snakes Coming Out From W.C - Here Re Things You Should Be Knowledgeable About - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snakes Coming Out From W.C - Here Re Things You Should Be Knowledgeable About (208 Views)

Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard / Plastic Kettles "Mysteriously Coming Out From A Tree Being Cut Down" In A Mosque / Two Long Snakes Electrocuted In Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snakes Coming Out From W.C - Here Re Things You Should Be Knowledgeable About by jowizzzy: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Snakes Coming out From W.C - Here Re Things You Should be Knowledgeable About

Snakes popping out From W.C - right here things you should be informed about

With the present day developments of Snakes Invasion, Snakes coming out from W.C stuff you have to notes:

Snakes cannot stay interior soakaway. The gas alone to your soakaway will kill them. Just incase you don't know, the gas interior your soakaway can generate energy.

Again I ask, does the Snake live inner your poo Or they drift ontop of poo?

Do you realize your bathing soap water additionally is going into that soakaway, both the waste water out of your kitchen? Do you understand soaps bring chemical compounds that are dangerous?

Once more a mean building has over 6 Chambers, think of it, for a snake to stay inside soakaway and nonetheless find it way to a w.C, it approach it must past many Chambers,so tell me. How viable is that?

Also it's far completely insanity dwelling a storey building but you are afraid that Snake will crawl out out of your W.C, how?
It could never manifest, thats because the 4inch pipe that deliver your poo from the w.C to the soakaway has a easy surface, Snake can not comfy move slowly on it. It no longer possible.

Read More:
https://www.technews249.xyz/2021/11/snakes-coming-out-from-wc-here-things.html

Re: Snakes Coming Out From W.C - Here Re Things You Should Be Knowledgeable About by Afamsi: 12:09am On Nov 28, 2021
Making point

(1) (Reply)

Trending Fraud In Town / My Nairaland Account Is Compromised / I Need A Financial Mentor URGENTLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.