Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Sad! How it ended..... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad! How it ended..... (3462 Views)

I Dated This Lady For Four Years...see How It Ended(pictures) / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) / See Photo Of My First Girl Friend And How It Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad! How it ended..... by Tealover(f): 9:55am On Dec 01, 2021
KingClown:
OP abeg drop him picture make we see something.
His pix is on his profile..
Re: Sad! How it ended..... by WisdomHunter(m): 10:12am On Dec 01, 2021
Respect and finding peace around him is the only thing you can boast of cool cool cool
Re: Sad! How it ended..... by Opeyemiextra(f): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
KingClown:

I commend them for even sending WhatsApp message.

I served her my own breakfast in my mind and moved on.........

relationships are nice but the price to be in one is not worth it from my perspective.

how wouldn't you be alright las las
when most of you already have a backup somewhere just in case ?

Responding to you will be pure waste of words. I'm hoping, though, that you grow up quickly and understand how life works at least a little. It would be to your benefit. So, in the mean time, we will condone some of your excesses just a little.
Re: Sad! How it ended..... by NiceMen: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
adzone:
Well I can 1000% bet there was no sex in this relationship?
I saw that she said she loved him more because he agreed on to a no-sex relationship before coming here to quote you. Any guy who is not dismantling every word the OP has dropped here is a fool and will pay a heavy price for it.

Listen up, agreeing to a no sex with a lady that is sexually active is the game of a spineless nice guy. You can evidently see all the games she played with the dude.

Now if she meets a bad guy, dem no born her well to offer him "no sex" option. Dem no born her reach that level but she has seen she is dealing with a fool and chose to play him.

When a woman wants to deal with you, she does it clinically and they ALWAYS come with their game, especially when you are a novice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is it Possible For a Lady to Date Just One Man? / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Told You? / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.