Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Which Company Bus Can I Use To Travel To Lagos From Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Company Bus Can I Use To Travel To Lagos From Abuja (449 Views)

The Gambia Where Old British Women Travel To Have Sex (Pictures) / Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Company Bus Can I Use To Travel To Lagos From Abuja by deewhydoski(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2021
My fellow nairalander, pls which company bus is advisable to use when going to Lagos from Abuja. In term of fair price, fastness and comfort, which company bus can u recommend. I stay in nyanya Abuja
Re: Which Company Bus Can I Use To Travel To Lagos From Abuja by Eriokanmi: 7:56am On Nov 28, 2021
Try GUO. Thank me later
Re: Which Company Bus Can I Use To Travel To Lagos From Abuja by neonly: 8:12am On Nov 28, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Try GUO. Thank me later

Dead trao
Re: Which Company Bus Can I Use To Travel To Lagos From Abuja by neonly: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2021
Abc
Ekene dili chuckwu
Re: Which Company Bus Can I Use To Travel To Lagos From Abuja by deewhydoski(m): 8:15am On Nov 28, 2021
neonly:
Abc
Ekene dili chuckwu
Where can I get them in Abuja?
Re: Which Company Bus Can I Use To Travel To Lagos From Abuja by Mixedfruit: 8:18am On Nov 28, 2021
seun

Re: Which Company Bus Can I Use To Travel To Lagos From Abuja by Nonexisting: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Even if you don't have money, it's better to borrow and enter plane than borrow to pay ransom to bandits.
Re: Which Company Bus Can I Use To Travel To Lagos From Abuja by deewhydoski(m): 8:44am On Nov 28, 2021
Nonexisting:
Even if you don't have money, it's better to borrow and enter plane than borrow to pay ransom to bandits.
I don't understand
Is it everybody that travel from Abuja to Lagos that they kidnap?
Re: Which Company Bus Can I Use To Travel To Lagos From Abuja by Eriokanmi: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2021
neonly:

Dead trao
How? That's the safest and well-maintained transportation for now. Try their Toyota hiace buses and you'd reason differently. I've tried other companies too before I settled for them, but I won't bad mouth any here.
Re: Which Company Bus Can I Use To Travel To Lagos From Abuja by neonly: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2021
Eriokanmi:
How? That's the safest and well-maintained transportation for now. Try their Toyota hiace buses and you'd reason differently. I've tried other companies too before I settled for them, but I won't bad mouth any here.

Ok sorry 4 bad mouth it too early on a Sunday morning for dat OK
Respect
Re: Which Company Bus Can I Use To Travel To Lagos From Abuja by obumsway(m): 9:19am On Nov 28, 2021
GIG Motors
Re: Which Company Bus Can I Use To Travel To Lagos From Abuja by Exkandayee(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Take flight Daddy

(1) (Reply)

As A Woman Can You Kneel And Ask For Forgiveness From Your Man If You Upset Him? / "Any Active Female Nairalander Is Broke, Ugly And Jobless"crypto Aficionado Says / Famous Nigerian Twin Singers Marry Identical Twins (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.