Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

A Woman Clothed With The Sun And The Moon Under Her Feet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Clothed With The Sun And The Moon Under Her Feet (509 Views)

This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] / Check Out How This Lady Was Clothed By A Twitter User After Tweeting Nake*d (ph) / My Baby Stood On Her Feet For The First Time - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Clothed With The Sun And The Moon Under Her Feet by Mercisharelove(f): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2021
What's your clothing made of, what are you going about wearing? some of you expose your dead bodies and attract dead men.

Look at this excellent wonder, powerful wonder, the sunlight covered her, that means she was covered with righteousness, her garment was made of shining light.

And another interesting thing here is that she lived above your cloud, because you remember the moon get her rays from the sun and it says the moon was under her feet.

And then her GENERATIONS were made of 12 STAR'S.

Some of you ladies are into lesbianism and others into different dead activities. But this our mother who is above, set the record.

I am sounding the alarm now, run away from the destruction to come.

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
Re: A Woman Clothed With The Sun And The Moon Under Her Feet by neonly: 8:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Revelation 12
Re: A Woman Clothed With The Sun And The Moon Under Her Feet by Xenry: 8:18am On Nov 28, 2021
Do you still love Big Dicks? tongue

Re: A Woman Clothed With The Sun And The Moon Under Her Feet by Nonexisting: 8:23am On Nov 28, 2021
I thought you claim to be born again, why are you not in church? Have you joined us sinners or have you been pretending?
Re: A Woman Clothed With The Sun And The Moon Under Her Feet by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2021
Xenry:
Do you still love Big Dicks? tongue
Holy moly
Wtf
Re: A Woman Clothed With The Sun And The Moon Under Her Feet by Mercisharelove(f): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Nonexisting:
I thought you claim to be born again, why are you not in church? Have you joined us sinners or have you been pretending?

You are you going to hell fire

(1) (Reply)

Cartoon P0RN Not For Kids [video] / Can Someone Answer This Question? / The 28 Laws Of Love For Singles And Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.