Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,974 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? (10847 Views)

Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? / Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by stagger: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2011
I just love when I step into Zenith bank in Maitama. Beauty everywhere. That is the only bank where I can wait for an hour and I won't mind.

Poster, just enjoy the moment. Show of flesh has come to stay. You cannot stop it. If you notice, the effect is now like cocaine. The more of it you have, the more you get used to it and then the boundaries will have to be pushed more and more.

Just give it five years. You will see some crazy dressing to come. So just endure the sight. Afterall, you should not spend more than twenty minutes in the bank, and you don't go there everyday. Do you? cheesy
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by 9jarocks(m): 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2011
Flaut it if u've got it
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by victoroshi: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2011
Most of them dressed loosely expecially the marketers with a mission to achieved, when you've been given a target to meet, in order to sustain their job, they need to look more attractive to outsiders, which mostly resulted in the way they are dressed.
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by runsgirl: 1:55pm On Jun 10, 2011
@
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by snowdrops(m): 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2011
runsgirl:

Female bankers dress for the occassion.

Coming soon.
why you chose this kind username
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by runsgirl: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2011
What's wrong with the username?

Website launching soon wink
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by lucabrasi(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2011
@poster
not only do they dress provocatively(i must quickly add that not all)but some of them will be acting funny like borderline secuctively especially the markerters.that is my own experience in lagos dont know about other places
Greencat:

U can always tell them to dress the way you want. Mr king!! mwcheeew *roll eyes*
its not about telling them how to dress,but for them to dress in a business like way,you can dress chic and still look conservative like the poster said bank staffs abroad look beautiful but dress properly.

btw omoge you r fine o
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by djcrucifix(m): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2011
wetin concern me? it's even an added attraction, cos banks are usually boring, and how e take dey affect u sef? no be transaction u go make? free dos babe o!
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by dfav: 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2011
abeg nor blame them; its their managers who gave them unrelestic target to meet.

abi u want make they sack them,
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by Nosyke(m): 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2011
Stagger, you just read my thoughts exactly, mehn,it's as if they do a special selection in of girls in that particular branch, likewise their head office in VI Lagos, I wonder whether it is their poilcy
stagger:

I just love when I step into Zenith bank in Maitama. Beauty everywhere. That is the only bank where I can wait for an hour and I won't mind.

Poster, just enjoy the moment. Show of flesh has come to stay. You cannot stop it. If you notice, the effect is now like cocaine. The more of it you have, the more you get used to it and then the boundaries will have to be pushed more and more.

Just give it five years. You will see some crazy dressing to come. So just endure the sight. Afterall, you should not spend more than twenty minutes in the bank, and you don't go there everyday. Do you? cheesy
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by enomakos(m): 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2011
it sucks
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by runsgirl: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2011
Yes its the banks policy.

You must be beautiful. You rarely see plain looking girls in Zenith bank branches.
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by kabukabu50(m): 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2011
The OP must be jealous beacause his GF doesnt look halfway as sexy as the women working in the banks he goes into, what a shame grin grin grin
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by runsgirl: 2:41pm On Jun 10, 2011
@ kabukabu

Too damn right! cheesy
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by snowdrops(m): 2:42pm On Jun 10, 2011
runsgirl:

@ kabukabu

Too damn right! cheesy
no he is so wrong.
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by Nosyke(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2011
So If you are'nt beautiful or handsome needless to apply to them?
shocked shocked
runsgirl:

Yes its the banks policy.
You must be beautiful. You rarely see plain looking girls in Zenith bank branches.
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2011
SO WHAT?

ABEG LEAVE THEM ALONE OR HOW DO U WANT THEM TO DRESS
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2011
Call the police and get them arrested next time you see a loosely dressed female banker angry
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by Ekpoma1: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2011
Da Doctor:

@ekpoma 1, wats up!!!!!!
Im gud man. Hope u r gud? Most Nairaland galz ain't smiling at all at all, so be careful as nt 2 fall victim. I know u want 2 get hooked up with a gal on NL.
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by Tonjeola1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2011
@poster, Feed your eyes,those are food for the eyes.
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by nethacker(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2011
@op, must u look, no b to deposit/withdraw money u go bank go do? wetin concern agbero with overload?wetin concern customer wit female banker's cleavage? Oga keep those naked eyes of urs behind a concave/convex lens. tongue tongue
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by Tolulop001(f): 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2011
i know for a fact that Zenith handpick the girls ( fine yallow gals) for their bigger branches, VI and co.

Short skirts toh bahdn! It can be extreme though lipsrsealed
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by Nosyke(m): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2011
I agree with you 150% grin grin
Tolulop001:

i know for a fact that Zenith handpick the girls ( fine yallow gals) for their bigger branches, VI and co.

Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by agabaI23(m): 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2011
@ OP,

Do you have any pictures tom illustrate what you are saying? I have not seen anything like that.
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by benbenards(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2011
i wonder if the poster goes to a bank, sits and starts staring at ladies working in the bank, this guy needs help.
No go mind ur business. nonsense
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by agabaI23(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2011
Tolulop001:

You should be working in one of those banks cos you fit their criteria wink
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by AkanA1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2011
This is a dressing condition that Zenith Bank most especially seems 2 b suffering from. It just tells u how they landed the job. Do u expect some1 who prostituted 2 get a job turn in2 a Rev. Sister over night after she lands the job, Hell NO! Instead she will even graduate 2 a higher class and start rolling with the bigger boiz in banking,
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by atasteve: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2011
That is the reality of our days (End time signs) but you can't because of that not transact your business. So a piece of advice remove your mind from those distractions, KNOWING fully well that our MINDS are really the sex organs.
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by Tolulop001(f): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2011
agabaI23:

You should be working in one of those banks cos you fit their criteria wink

Oga mi! are u mixing me up with a gal? LMAO!
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by kbdrim(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2011
do not judge, if u cant handle it, u have a problem
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by Nosyke(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2011
shocked shocked shockedPray, tell Us How to do that

atasteve:

That is the reality of our days (End time signs) but you can't because of that not transact your business. So a piece of advice remove your mind from those distractions, [b]KNOWING fully well that [color=#770077]our MINDS are really the sex organs.
[/b][/color]

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by agabaI23(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2011
stagger:

That Maitama Zenith Bank na waya ooo. It is always boiling lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiler Or Barbing, / Six Things You Should Not Do As A Tech Newbie. / Whats The Major Challenge You Are Facing At Your Workplace?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.