Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:29 AM

Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away (46423 Views)

Snakes Can't Live In Soak Aways / Soak Unripe Pawpaw In Water For 3 Days And Drink, For The Health Benefits / Soak Alligator Pepper And Bitter Kola In Coconut Water For This Body Body... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by Haakeem(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Emyogalanya:
gather sense to do what. I merely corroborated his story but with all the sense you gathered you couldn't sense it. Maybe you need sensor
not funnygrin

1 Like

Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by newinventions: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
I will register your limited liability company in the UK within three days without any down payment.

Check my thread on company registration in UK to find out more information.
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by gazza07(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
When I rather apartment am using now, 4yrs ago, each time am using the toilet, I use hear noises and sometimes I jump unknownly thinking something is about to come out. Looking inside the closet and how the water inside forms bubble, I don't need a soothsayer to tell that something is living down there. I started pouring hot water and salt. Sometimes disinfectant, kerosene and sniper. Fast forward 3yrs later, the stuff is gone. Hot water and other stuffs that I poured did that!
braveheart77:

Pouring hot water can weaken the pipes over time and cause a potential breakdown. Also the water will be warm before even draining to the WC
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by Orpe7(m): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
Can't our engineers design a non return valve system for toilets
Whereby things can't come in from outside but poo will be able to flush out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by DaRuud(m): 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
With this present economy.
If snake don swallow money for bank , na person nyansh e no fit kiss .

All hail Baba

Dagger111:
*NOW READ THIS*....

Snakes can't live inside soakaway. The gas alone in your soakaway will kill them. Just incase you don't know, the gas inside your soakaway can generate electricity.

Again I ask, does the Snake live inside your poo Or they float ontop of poo?

Do you know your bathing soap water also goes into that soakaway, both the waste water from your kitchen? Do you know soaps carry chemicals that are harmful?

Again an average building has over 6 Chambers, think of it, for a snake to live inside soakaway and still find it way to a w.c, it means it must past many Chambers,so tell me. How possible is that?

Also it is completely madness living a storey building yet you are afraid that Snake will crawl out from your W.C, how?
it can never happen, thats because the 4inch pipe that carry your poo from the w.c to the soakaway has a smooth surface, Snake can not comfortable crawl on it. It not possible.

Now is it possible for Snake to crawl out from your W.C? yes it is. But that can only happen if you stay in a bungalow, ground floor and you have a breakage in the service chamber that has direct link to your w.c, I mean direct link to the toilet.

So please those of you that are busy
Flushing fuel and salt inside ur soakaway, sorry you are just wasting your money.

So hear it now, Snake can only come out from your W.C if you have a broken Chamber that is directly linked to you toilet.

Snakes don't live inside your soakaway because snakes too need oxygen.
Thanks!!!

Source: copied

Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by akpunda86: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dagger111:
*NOW READ THIS*....

Snakes can't live inside soakaway. The gas alone in your soakaway will kill them. Just incase you don't know, the gas inside your soakaway can generate electricity.

Do you know your bathing soap water also goes into that soakaway, both the waste water from your kitchen? Do you know soaps carry chemicals that are harmful?

Again an average building has over 6 Chambers, think of it, for a snake to live inside soakaway and still find it way to a w.c, it means it must past many Chambers,so tell me. How possible is that?

Also it is completely madness living a storey building yet you are afraid that Snake will crawl out from your W.C, how?
it can never happen, thats because the 4inch pipe that carry your poo from the w.c to the soakaway has a smooth surface, Snake can not comfortable crawl on it. It not possible.

Now is it possible for Snake to crawl out from your W.C? yes it is. But that can only happen if you stay in a bungalow, ground floor and you have a breakage in the service chamber that has direct link to your w.c, I mean direct link to the toilet.

Flushing fuel and salt inside ur soakaway, sorry you are just wasting your money.

So hear it now, Snake can only come out from your W.C if you have a broken Chamber that is directly linked to you toilet.

Thanks!!!

My friend I hate copy and paste and I believe you are not an engineer or into building.In as much as gas produced in the septic tanks,what causes the degration,There is enuff oxygen in septic and soak away pits thru the vent pipes,Snakes can comfortably stay in chambers when rodents are there .My broda when a snake in chamber and coming towards ur WC,they are looking for pure air and d nearer the air,the more they come towards it

Guys apart from WC,just today after taking all precautions,I noticed that the rubber holding my net is out.I shouted have to fix the rubber ASAP.

People believe with net they are protected ,No I beg u check the two joints lapping the nets in ur windows,u see a snake can comfortably enter thru it.
Lots of places snakes can enter,make sure ur doors flushed to tiles many mistakes many tilers do
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by brightovio007(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
BigJovi:
Write articles from home and earn 500,000 Naira

Yes. We seek to hire both new and seasoned content writers

Responsibilities include:

• Writing clear, concise and compelling articles

This opportunity is none like no other and you can work on a flexible schedule even with a 9 - 5 job.

Remuneration - Tier One Writers : 500,000 Naira

Remuneration - Tier One Writers : One Million Naira

To signify your interest, send an SMS or WhatsApp/Telegram message to
the race to survive in 9ja
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by Olavenza(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
BigJovi:
Write articles from home and earn 500,000 Naira

Yes. We seek to hire both new and seasoned content writers

Responsibilities include:

• Writing clear, concise and compelling articles

This opportunity is none like no other and you can work on a flexible schedule even with a 9 - 5 job.

Remuneration - Tier One Writers : 500,000 Naira

Remuneration - Tier One Writers : One Million Naira

To signify your interest, send an SMS or WhatsApp/Telegram message to 0 7 0 5 4 0 1 1 4 5 4

Are you sure of all these information stated above?
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by Oyiboman69: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dagger111:
*NOW READ THIS*....

Thanks!!!

stop copying and believing a post because you're using a phone to to it...

In the real world,a snake can do virtually everything if it chooses to: climbing a tree,swimming under water to get food, living inside a hole after decimating the original inhabitant, to even leaping through a high wall,name it...
I grew up in an environment where we live with snakes and other creatures around and I can easily tell you that you thinking a snake cannot pass through different chambers to it's destination is just just you trying to play smart with your analysis...like I said, a snake can do the unimaginable. do you know why people refers to some people who acts strangely and unexpected as snake?...maybe you think they don't know what they are saying....

6 Likes

Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by Reference(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
RolexOfGeneva:
Snakes can comfortably breathe and survive in conditions that humans cannot, thanks to evolution. I once saw a snake in a room. Poured a lot of ammonia inside the room enough to choke and kill a human. Guess what the snake was still alive and comfortable after hours of breathing the ammonia gas. So you have it, snakes can live inside soak away pits.

Not true. Snakes have lungs and breathe oxygen. Even snakes that are aquatic need to surface regularly like humans to breathe. The fact that like every creature able to survive adverse conditions for a while does not mean a snake can live breathing ammonia or hydrogen-sulfide present in a functional septic tank. This is just not true.

2 Likes

Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by Reference(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
mfm04622:

All snakes swim. They are all good swimmers. The water trap present no issue to a snake

No sir. This is simply not true.
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Conner44:
If rats and cockroaches can live comfortably in soak away then what’s stopping snakes from doing same undecided
Cockroaches can survive a nuclear blast..

So don't even go there..

Rats can't go inside a soak away if it's not broken..

And they don't live there..

That's a lie..

The same scenario that the OP applied to snakes..

Apply to them..

3 Likes

Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by impeccablephili: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dagger111:
*NOW READ THIS*....

Thanks!!!

Someone called me few years back that she saw snakes in her house septic tank, part of the septic tank was opened. When I got there I saw a snake with so many of it's babies. It fell inside and couldn't go out because the soak away was deep, so it started living inside the septic tank and gave birth to tens of babies. The woman asked me what she could do, I told her to bring petrol, I poured the petrol on them and they all died. Moral lesson of the story nothing is impossible in this life, some happenings are beyond logic.

1 Like

Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by fashrola(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Conner44:
If rats and cockroaches can live comfortably in soak away then what’s stopping snakes from doing same undecided

If Cockroaches can survive nuclear radiation wetin be soakaway? Lol
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by akpunda86: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
Emyogalanya:
I keep saying it. A snake can't live there. The odour alone will kill it. Where will it enter from? Except from the sit. So if you find a snake inside the toilet. It most probably got in within the last 24 hrs from the toilet seat and it's trying to get out when you came to poo

A good designed septic tank not supposed to smell cos dat essence of vent pipes on buildings and chambers.
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by InvertedHammer: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dagger111:
*NOW READ THIS*....

Thanks!!!

/

Who will verify?

/
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by akpunda86: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
gazza07:
Another misleading thread. What happens to rats,cockroaches,earthworm,milipede,mosquitoes and ants. Oga, allow people to prevent instead of curing.

Guys pour hot water inside closets regularly

Funny u,once the hot water reaches d chambers,loses d hotness.best is pouring sniper into floor drains and WC in ur house but make sure close all openings cos all d coackraoches and millipedes on the way to your house
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by InoGetJoy: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
Conner44:
Good question
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by Oyiboman69: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Thanks to the OP for dis Information!.. smiley

Left for me, Snakes should be annihilated from the surface of dis earth!.. sad angry

Very Deadly creature!
believe it at your detriment... snake can do all things:jumping over a high place,living inside a hole where there is no or less oxygen,climbing a smooth tree like palm tree and coconut tree to travel any distance. I'm saying it again, believe it at your risk and learn the hard way...its a wise creature that was why the bible refers to it as serpent...

3 Likes

Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by Constanttruth(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quoteThanks author=Dagger111 post=108026504]*NOW READ THIS*....

Thanks!!!

Source: copied[/quote]
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by gazza07(m): 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Which openings bro.. you think am living in chevron estate or banana island. Bro, some places in mainland are just full of those sh*ts
akpunda86:

Funny u,once the hot water reaches d chambers,loses d hotness.best is pouring sniper into floor drains and WC in ur house but make sure close all openings cos all d coackraoches and millipedes on the way to your house
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by domablaze: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Scam alert
Please run, run, run.
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by Constanttruth(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Thanks for this educative piece
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by Oyiboman69: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Imstrong2:
they can't breathe for long if they continue to remain their unlike other organisms
but they can live inside a hole for a long time....

Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by chris51(f): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dagger111:
*NOW READ THIS*....

Thanks!!!

God bless you for educating us. I have been wondering how snakes would live comfortably inside soak away.
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by chris51(f): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
chris51:

God bless you for educating us. I have been wondering how snakes would live comfortably inside soak away.
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by Oyiboman69: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
Cokahot:
Well I have dumped snake repellant bottle by side of my toilet,I have also called for the services of a plumber to cross examine . Naija don cast.
I believe you just sealed it's only exit route and you know the only way now is through the closet.... grin
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
Emyogalanya:
I keep saying it. A snake can't live there. The odour alone will kill it. Where will it enter from? Except from the sit. So if you find a snake inside the toilet. It most probably got in within the last 24 hrs from the toilet seat and it's trying to get out when you came to poo

Your own theory funny die... it got in thru the toilet seat? Na pit latrine u dey use abi how will snake climb the WC then get into the WC...

Orisirisi
Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by Glamouzpeter(f): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Attention seeker,
Something that I have seen several times
Biko pass
U no no say na God dey protect humans

1 Like

Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by QueTeddy: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
Not sure bout this your topic. Last 2 years, my friends and I killed one that lived in a sockaway , I saw it for the first time I came to my backyard, it was crawling into the sockaway, it was a long black snake. I told my friends about it the next day, they asked me to show them the place, on our way there, it was crawling into the sockaway again. That was the second time. The third time was a week after, we saw it crawling out, we killed it.

2 Likes

Re: Snakes Can't Live Inside Soak Away by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
onaopepo1:
This snake was found in the toilet pipe while plumbers were tracing why the WC poo has refused to flush. There was no open Chamber that could accommodate this big snake, we can only assume the snake has been there since it was small

It would have conveniently enter the WC and bit someone.

We should be very careful regardless.

We shouldn't be debating this, we should rather be conscious and Careful.

Where did this happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Patrick Eyaefe's Wife dies from snake bite hours after marrying / How To Handle Toilet Disease? / Houseboy Injures Spinal Cord Peeping At Madam Bathing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.